Author Topic: Beginners Help  (Read 6350 times)

amiatall

Re: Beginners Help
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 08:25:12 PM »

silentgreen thanks.

matthias

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 10:42:00 PM »
bhagawan said the following about self enquiry:

Inward seeking is the path to be gained by man’s intellect. The intellect itself realises after continuous practice that it is enabled by some Higher Power to function. It cannot itself reach this Power. So it ceases to function after a certain stage. Then the Supreme Power is still left there all alone. That is Realisation; that is finality; that is the goal… It is thus plain that the purpose of the intellect is to realise its own dependence upon the Higher Power and its inability to reach the same. So it must annihilate itself before the goal is reached.

amiatall

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 11:14:31 PM »
thanks srkudai for the replay.

I understand of what you talking about and see clearly that it has no difference on me as a witness whether i eat this or eat that.. whether someone tells this or that.. whether some tragedy happens or not..
how can be there a reaction if there is no thought, if there is no thought there is no 'I' to react to it. Everything just is. But it always seems to me that it is not enough.. something is beyond this darkness and that is what drives mind crazy.. at the same time it is all well.
These answers on forum triggered some understanding to pop up:
What mind is attached to is questioning itself. The wanting to experience MORE than it is already.. When there is too much attention on the witness then this silence just makes you dissapear, thats where fear hides, the mind does not want to disappear it makes itself get crazy and do this or do that always non-stop. The attention is quality which gives life to these things. in attention everything grows. the attention must rest on itself then self grows.

Sincerely,
Arvydas

matthias

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 11:54:01 AM »
dear amiatall

please mind is not existing, it is not there at all...search for it please....if you found an object called mind then report it to me...do the same thing with material objects....look at them try to find a core, a center, a substance, do it wiht your body...look at it, investigate..you will not find something other then awereness....

so mind does not exist...why fear that it vanishes? who fears it? indeed there is noone or nothing that fears...there is just an openess, space and light...something that is not there, not to touch, not to think about, to feel, see, intuit, experience...something is there that is the total absolute mystery..you cna have nirvikalpa samdhi and countless other intense expereinces, but there is always this openess...carefree....even when there is total destruction of world sense...IT is there...and you see it is everpresent, so relaxe, you will never see, feel, or touch it, but be sure that it is here...everywhere so just cool down you never miss it, you never reach it, so just take a deep breath...you are allready what you are

do not fear that the mind will vanish, no stress it will stay...you will be full of thoughts...but the one who is identifed with thoughts is loosend up...

you are conciousness...not mind...so mind is allowed to stay

indeed there is no mind state that will reject or allow things to happen or to stay away...your mind is totally accepted without beginning and end...it is always in everyone and everything totally accepted and allowed...you have not the slightest power to deny the fact that you are, or to deny and destoy the mind...you do not have the power...you can mentally say NO but this is hot air...end the strange thing is that saying NO to the fact that you are is also your enlightened activity...