Author Topic: Doctor at Sri Ramanasramam  (Read 168 times)

Child of Arunachala

• View Profile
Doctor at Sri Ramanasramam
« on: March 22, 2020, 11:08:20 AM »
Namaskaram everyone,

I haven't been to Tiruvannamalai in many years and am wondering if the Doctor who used to work in the Sri Ramanasramam office is still around.  A recent facebook post said Kannan was the manager.   Just wondering.

I was hoping to go to India this year but with the carona virus gripping the world, I will take a pass.

Child of Arunachala

drsundaram

• View Profile
Re: Doctor at Sri Ramanasramam
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 06:28:34 PM »
afaik i dont think  any body is designated so far,  there, typically , as manager  though  sri kannan is a key staff

I know  another senior key figure Dr Srinivasa murthy, whom you refer to and i am sure he should be there.

Namo bhagavthe sri Ramanaya 

Child of Arunachala

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 09:33:21 AM »
Dear Dr. Sundaram

Thank you for the update.

Dr. Murthy.. that's the name. I am glad he is still around and ofcourse the President and Mani anna.  Some things haven't changed ... in these very uncertain times... and we are blessed for it.

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 06:02:14 PM »
Bhagavan's Aradhana is on april 20th and hope fully by then all restrictions  will be cleared  and we can see the Aradhana thus see all asramam members too.
Om Namo Bhagavathe Ramanaya

Child of Arunachala

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 02:57:59 AM »
No, we live abroad and have to pass through Europe to get to India.  Given the state the world is in, we are constantly reminded that the last pandemic in the world, with the Spanish flu, lasted from1918-1920 i.e. three years.

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2020, 07:59:22 AM »
Right now kindly do not make any travel plans ( this applies to people in India and World Wide ) till the Crisis is over and  there is clear instructions for people to Travel safely . Thanks to Technology we are able to connect with Each other through forums like these and many Ramana Satsangs have started online via Skype , Zoom etc .Best is to convert your own home to a Prayer Hall or Temple and offer your prayers . Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 12:31:15 PM »
Thank you Atmavichar sir

I reserved for July 11 to India. Till May 5 here house arrest.
1100 died till date.22300 infected in France.
Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Ramanaya

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 12:43:38 PM »
Sorry to hear that Balaji .Indian death is quite low now compared to other parts of the world but after a week we will know the seriousness of the situation in India .Prey and hope things are in control . So In Paris is there a lockdown till May first week ?
Om Namo Bhagavte Sri Ramanaya
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 01:08:38 PM »
through out france Lock down sir. Even hospital nurses, staff, contaminated.Unemployment aid to all pvt companies, employees.
all closed even postman. only Groceries shop open.45 min waiting ouside. temperature 4 to 10 degreees c. security allows only 10 persons slowly. to avoid stampede. 1m distance.

evening I read Arunachala Sthuthi Panchakam .HAPPY UGADHI

Thank you .

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 01:13:34 PM by Balaji »

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2020, 02:00:06 PM »
Dr Srinivasa Murthy