Author Topic: Reality and Fact  (Read 1432 times)

Shivam

• View Profile
Re: Reality and Fact
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2017, 11:11:36 PM »
Thanks Paul, i'd also like to have that faith and belief in such a goal!

Ravi.N

• View Profile
Re: Reality and Fact
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 07:42:33 AM »
Shivam,
In the other thread you have said:

Thank you friends for your responses. You all are much wiser, i do understand the import of all that you all have conveyed, its not that i am new too, i have also spent quite some years in introspection and practices. I do continue to do so, i have few more years to to go before my retirement and as everybody i have also experienced some bit of life as well! I see myself tired of all these and happen to see that what remains is just the ordinary life as it is, inspite of any truth 'lens' we may want to see with!

will you please elaborate on the 'introspection' and 'practices'? what outcome or discovery that you expected out of the practices?...Please also share a little more about what languages you are familiar with apart from English...This is to ensure that I am on the same page with you and we can take it up from there...we may proceed slowly and there is no need to be in a hurry or to rush...I do understand that you have little time to allot for this, busy as you are with your official and other responsibilities.

namaskar
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 08:47:46 AM by Ravi.N »