Author Topic: material pursuits and sadhana  (Read 4095 times)

Sadhak

• View Profile
Re: material pursuits and sadhana
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2017, 09:34:46 PM »
Ravi,

"What I have posted is what i know first hand and not from any book whatsoever""

One who has experienced first hand one's true nature/swabhava  and seen the truth of the ideal and the actual does not need any sage or self enquiry.

"What is 'half' measure for one may be more than a 'Full' measure for another...so all those assumptions.."

Yes and by the same logic what is assumption for one may be true for another. A sage may say that anything other than understanding ones true nature is a half measure.

"It is all very  easy to say that self enquiry is the only way but if that can be resorted to in the true sense,the sort of question that is asked would not arise in the first place!"

The question will arise again and again until the person sees the importance of self enquiry. This is the preliminary step to it.  That is why it appears in different forms even on this forum.

But it is not applicable to somebody who has experienced one's true nature directly. The question does not arise in that case.

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2017, 11:35:58 PM »
Sadhak
The 'Swabhava' that I have alluded to is 'Prakrutheh swabhava' i.e one's past conditioning and predeliction...and one simply cannot set it aside...it is not to be mistaken as 'swarupa or swabhava of the atman'.

This is how Sri Ramakrishna explains this:
Power of inborn tendencies
YOUNG MAN: "If the world is of the nature of illusion-magic-then why doesn't one get rid of it?"
MASTER: "It is due to the samskaras, inborn tendencies. Repeated births in this world of māyā make one believe that māyā is real.
"Let me tell you how powerful inborn tendencies are. A prince had, in a previous birth, been the son of a washerman. While playing with his chums in his incarnation as the prince, he said to them: 'Stop those games. I will show you a new one. I shall lie on my belly, and you will beat the clothes on my back as the washerman does, making a swishing sound.'

Many youngsters come here. But only a few long for God."

This is what Lord Krishna says in chapter 3,verse 33:
Chapter 3: Karma-yoga
TEXT 33
sadrsam cestate svasyah
prakrter jnanavan api
prakrtim yanti bhutani
nigrahah kim karisyati
SYNONYMS
sadrsam-accordingly; cestate-tries; svasyah-in one's own nature; prakrteh-modes; jnanavan-the learned; api-although; prakrtim-nature; yanti-undergo; bhutani-all living entities; nigrahah-suppression; kim-what; karisyati-can do.
TRANSLATION
Even a man of knowledge acts according to his own nature, for everyone follows his nature. What can repression accomplish?

This is  very fundamental ...and applicable to one and all....of course one may do self enquiry or any other practice ...all that is fine...but in the workaday world(as also in the spiritual path) ,there is no escaping one's nature...one will be compelled to reckon with it ...and rather than fighting with it,one needs to understand it and handle it intelligently...there is no other way.

I think I have covered it extensively in my posts and nothing more need be said.

Namaskar
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 12:17:08 AM by Ravi.N »

Sadhak

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2017, 11:23:07 AM »
Ravi,

"This is  very fundamental ...and applicable to one and all....of course one may do self enquiry or any other practice ...all that is fine...but in the workaday world(as also in the spiritual path) ,there is no escaping one's nature...one will be compelled to reckon with it ...and rather than fighting with it,one needs to understand it and handle it intelligently...there is no other way."

The intelligent way that you speak of is self inquiry.  All other methods may be helpful at some level but they only modify ones conditioning (which you clarified as ones nature).
The whole compartmentalization of life into spiritual, material etc etc is due to our conditioning. So is our desire to fight it, yield to it, or overcome it. But these will arise again and again until self inquiry is seen firmly as the only solution.

Orihh

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2017, 03:22:03 PM »
I've just come across the following, taken from Day By Day With Bhagavan, page 23:

9-10-45 Afternoon

Mr. K. Mahatani asked in continuation of the above, "If we want to succeed in any enterprise in the world, we must give our whole mind and heart to it.  Otherwise we cannot succeed.  So it is rather impracticable to devote one's mind both to God and worldly activity."

Bhagavan: If one keeps fixed in the Self, the activities will still go on and their success will not be affected.  One should not have the idea that one is the doer.  The activities will still go on.  That force, by whatever name you may call it, which brought the body into existence will see to it that the activities which this body is meant to go through are brought about.

Edit: Dearest Krishna, take what you may from this.  To directly answer your original question though, it seems to me that Bhagavan would be saying that it's best not to be concerned with whether or not you are thirsty for more worldly success and material gain.  This thirst will play itself out by God's will.  Once you become more spiritually mature, you will turn your mind inward.  This turning of the mind has nothing to do with the outside world and your role in it.  For this reason, the body will continue to float down the stream that is prarabdha whilst your mind is being turned...

My own personal advice would be to avoid worry and to try and keep a light-hearted approach to everything.  If necessary, forget about spirituality for a moment.  You may find that this relief of pressure is the exact thing you need at this moment to progress further on the path.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 03:36:18 PM by Orihh »
Om Namo Saradamma

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2017, 06:12:16 PM »
Sadhak,

"The whole compartmentalization of life into spiritual, material etc etc is due to our conditioning. So is our desire to fight it, yield to it, or overcome it. But these will arise again and again until self inquiry is seen firmly as the only solution."

Quite true...but to get to this needs maturity...and this does not come without some sort of a working out...either in this life or in the past lives...we necessarily have to admit 'kala' or time ... although reality is forever beyond time and is changeless.

"The intelligent way that you speak of is self inquiry.  All other methods may be helpful at some level but they only modify ones conditioning (which you clarified as ones nature)."
Yes and No.
'Yes'- it is because all apprehensions and struggles and divisions are on account of our 'limiting ourselves' as a limited entity and non apprehension of our true nature as Infinite divisionless existence...and it is essential and fundamental to get rid of this fundamental error.

'No' it is because by the very nature of maya,it is difficult to dislodge at one stroke...it necessarily calls for preliminary preparation...and the objective of preliminary preparation is not to 'modify' the conditioning but to provide graded steps for the infant soul(seeker) to grow in maturity and facilitate true understanding to take the final leap so to say...It is like a child trying to learn riding a bicycle...to facilitate it to gain the balance necessary to ride,the cycle is fit with small support wheels on either side...and as the child rides the cycle,it falls on one side and is supported by the small wheel on that side...and as it falls on the other side it is supported by the small wheel on that side...aided by this sort of a safe support,the child gets the courage and learns the first thing to do...the first thing it learns is to crank the pedal...next it learns is to hold the handle bar straight ...and as the cycle moves forward it comes to know that if it somehow manages to not lean on either side,the balance is maintained and the ride becomes smooth and enjoyable...and once it gains in confidence,the support wheels are dispensed with.

Quite a similiar thing happens as part of our growing up...We have to keep 'pedalling' the cycle of our life and it does tend to fall on the 'high' (happiness)side or on the 'low' side(sorrow)...and we have to learn to hold the handle bar straight (not get deflected by happiness or sorrow) while being supported by whatever 'the practices' that we are truly inspired to do(as a matter of shraddha or faith ...and not empty belief)...and once we get the hang of it,there is no more the 'rider' trying to 'control' the cycle...there is only the movement in freedom...the rider,the cycle and the act of cycling all become one.

One of the First things that we come to realize is the inevitability of the fact that we are in this world and each one has to carry his cross or baggage...no escaping this fact...this very realization in a way lightens the load!...the second thing to realize is that this 'load' is our own making and so no one else is responsible for it...this Realization further lightens up the load...for if it is our own making,we may unload it as well...and we realize that however 'valuable' the load is,it is still a 'load'...and although we 'take care' of the 'load' while carrying it in our lives,the 'load' has to be set aside and our true freedom lies in setting aside this 'load'.

This understanding is a sort of 'Leavening' and not a result of any analytical thought process...and this is the handiwork of 'Grace' which has been doing this work from 'behind the scene' as it were...until it reaches a critical moment when it becomes perceptible to the fortunate seeker...and he is too happy to entrust himself to its care...and all care and anxieties cease for such a one...he still continues to do all that is needed towards unwinding that 'burden' but now it is no longer a 'burden'.

There is no substitute for this understanding...there is no specific method by which this can be gained...yet there are definitely 'aids' that foster receptivity and help the bud in us to blossom.

All this is covered in the wonderful Chapter 'Four Aids' in The Synthesis of Yoga ,by Sri Aurobindo...This is recommended for one and all:
http://intyoga.online.fr/ywrks_01.htm

Every sentence in this chapter is so pregnant and insightful...and one would do well to set aside all biases and past learnings and read this wonderful chapter.

Typically I have encountered 'Oh,Sri Aurobindo is only a Yogi and philosopher...He is not a Jnani' type of reactions from quite a few...but all such views are totally misplaced and if one may set aside all such biases and approach it with an openness and receptivity,one will find that Sri Aurobindo has perfectly captured the process of 'Leavening' as I prefer to call it.

Now with regard to self enquiry....yes if one is fortunate to have got a hang of it...there is nothing as simple as that and one should have fallen silent...if one is practising it for 'years' it is quite likely that one is not practising it but is only a 'votary' of it...may be an ardent 'votary' which again is also a good thing.

Namaskar
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 06:15:30 PM by Ravi.N »

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2017, 04:53:24 AM »
Friends,
Warmly recommend this wonderful talk on the life of Tapovanam maharaj(guru of swami chinmayananda):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LSKOf-EBLg

Sadhu sangha is one of the best ways to orient ourselves to the spiritual path amidst our busy workaday schedules...there is no substitute for such a satsangh.

Swami Tapovanam maharaj's autobiography 'Iswara darshan' is a wonderful account ...it should be available for purchase from Chinmaya Mission.
Swami Tapovan maharaj's 'Wandering in the Himalayas' is another excellent account of how  a jivanmukta views his rambles in the himalayas...how everything is Brahman alone.

Warmly recommend these two wonderful books.

Namaskar.

Sadhak

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2017, 08:54:50 PM »
Ravi,

Quite true...but to get to this needs maturity...and this does not come without some sort of a working out...either in this life or in the past lives...we necessarily have to admit 'kala' or time ... although reality is forever beyond time and is changeless.

Yes the mind invents time or kala. Then it can spend one life time or many practising, preaching, indulging in different pursuits and  keeping itself active. Thereby preventing self enquiry that could lead to its destruction.

"'No' it is because by the very nature of maya,it is difficult to dislodge at one stroke...it necessarily calls for preliminary preparation...and the objective of preliminary preparation is not to 'modify' the conditioning but to provide graded steps for the infant soul(seeker) to grow in maturity and facilitate true understanding to take the final leap so to say..."

This is the explanation the mind gives as I mentioned above. Problem is that the notion of maya, preparation, progress, activity, time, are all creations of the mind based on its conditioning. Somebody who is not conditioned as a Hindu may not believe in maya and rebirth at all but may be bound by a different conditioning. One must see all that to even start self enquiry.

"Now with regard to self enquiry....yes if one is fortunate to have got a hang of it...there is nothing as simple as that and one should have fallen silent...if one is practising it for 'years' it is quite likely that one is not practising it but is only a 'votary' of it...may be an ardent 'votary' which again is also a good thing."

One who is already in 'silence' may not see others as separate from himself and there is no need to be a votary of this or that. But the issue for most if not all of us is to even start self enquiry which is only possible when the importance of it is seen.

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2017, 11:24:20 PM »
Sadhak,
Any discussion is useless if it does not serve the purpose...the topic under discussion is quite clear and my responses have been towards meeting that...and they are based on my first hand experience...and it has assuredly worked for me...and I have offered it  (after being specifically asked to do so by the one who opened this thread)...so that is it.

you are saying :
1."Yes the mind invents time or kala. Then it can spend one life time or many practising, preaching, indulging in different pursuits and  keeping itself active."
No,the mind does not invent time...Mind is thoughts...and thoughts are always about the past or the future,implying time...Mind Is Time,Space and Causation...and as long as the mind exists ,time cannot be wished away....This is a Practical matter of fact Reality that any seeker has to contend with.

2." Thereby preventing self enquiry that could lead to its destruction."
So,you agree that self-enquiry can be prevented...This is what is termed as Maya...that which prevents one from Realizing one's true nature.

3."Somebody who is not conditioned as a Hindu may not believe in maya and rebirth at all but may be bound by a different conditioning."
He need not call it 'Maya' but it is that only ...Maya is the power that veils the ever present Reality...but for 'Maya' there will not be the Jiva,World and God...Mind is Maya and as Bhagavan has called it adhisaya sakthi or 'wondrous power' that projects the jivas and the world...It is this 'projecting power' and the very fact that 'effort' is needed to realize the Self even through 'self enquiry' is on account of this Projecting Power.
It clearly does not have anything to do with whether one is a Hindu or a Muslim or a Christian...It is applicable to all jivas...even the amoeba,viruses,Microbes,insects,reptiles,birds,and animals and humans.

4."One who is already in 'silence' may not see others as separate from himself and there is no need to be a votary of this or that".
Where did I say that the 'one' in Silence is a 'Votary'?...Votary  is one who is not in Silence and who says he is Practising 'Self-enquiry' ...Please note that one may be a 'votary' of 'Self-enquiry' or any other ,say Nama Japa ...The objective of all spiritual practices is to still the mind and Realize one's true Nature as The Self...and what matters here is shraddha and Shraddha alone....and as I have said that it is a matter of 'Grace' that works behind the scene to effect this...and all that one can do is to recognize this and cooperate fully...this cooperation is Shraddha.

I have not said anything new in this post....It is clear that you are not familiar with the Vedanta  framework(as is clear from your 'Maya and non Hindu' poser)...and I find that your views are mostly reflecting the views of JK...and a lot of what JK said is beyond the reach of the average human being who has his feet strongly planted on the material domain... JK was quite profound and compassionate and I love him for what he is,although I cannot go all the way with him.

Namaskar
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 03:15:22 AM by Ravi.N »

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2017, 02:24:09 AM »
Friends,
An excerpt from The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna:

So the Master talked with M. -now standing, now pacing up and down the long verandah.
MASTER: "A little spiritual discipline is necessaryin order to know what lies within."
M: "Is it necessaryto practise discipline all through life?"
MASTER: "No. But one must be up and doing in the beginning. After that one need not work hard. The helmsman stands up and clutches the rudder firmly as long as the boat is passing through waves, storms, high wind, or around the curves of a river; but he relaxes after steering through them. As soon as the boat passes the curves and thehelmsman feels a favourable wind, he sits comfortably and just touches the rudder. Next he prepares to unfurl the sail and gets ready for a smoke. Likewise, the aspirant enjoys peace and calm after passing the waves and storms of 'woman and gold'.

"Woman and gold" is the obstruction to yoga
"Some are born with the characteristics of the yogi; but they too should be careful. It is 'woman and gold' alone that is the obstacle; it makes them deviate from the path of yoga and drags them into worldliness. Perhaps they have some desire for enjoyment. After fulfilling their desire, they again direct their minds to God and thus recover their former state of mind, fit for the practise of yoga.
"Have youever seen the spring trap for fish, called the 'satka-kal'?"
M: "No, sir, I haven't seen it."
MASTER: "They use it in our part of the country. One end of a bamboo pole is fastened in the ground, and the other is bent over with a catch. From this end a line with a hook hangs over the water, with bait tied to the hook. When the fish swallows the bait, suddenly the bamboo jumps up and regains its upright position.
"Again, take a pair of scales for example. If a weight is placed on one side, the lower needle moves away from the upper one. The lower needle is the mind, and the upper one, God. The meeting of the two is yoga.
"Unless the mind becomes steady there cannot be yoga. It is the wind of worldliness that always disturbs the mind, which may be likened to a candle flame. If that flame doesn't move at all, then one is said to have attained yoga.
" 'Woman and gold' alone is the obstacle to yoga. Always analyse what you see. What is there in the body of a woman? Only such things as blood, flesh, fat, entrails, and the like. Why should one love such a body?
"Sometimes I used to assume a rajasic mood in order to practise renunciation. Once I had the desire to put on a gold-embroidered robe, wear a ring on my finger, and smoke a hubble-bubble with a long pipe. Mathur Babu procured all these things for me. I wore the gold-embroidered robe and said to myself after a while, 'Mind! This is what is called a gold-embroidered robe.' Then I took it off and threw it away. I couldn't stand the robe any more. Again I said to myself, 'Mind! This is called a shawl, and this a ring, and this, smoking a hubble-bubble with a long pipe.' I threw those things away once for all, and the desire to enjoy them never arose in my mind again."

The Master is actually coming down to the practical workaday level of the disciple and clearly explains how it is done...this is very very practical for the average devotee who is caught up in his worldly duties...something that he can learn and put to practice.

Once when Sri Annamalai Swami was troubled by sexual thoughts,Bhagavan made him stand on a hot stone until that thought subsided...that was the most appropriate thing to do to diffuse the situation that was threatening to go out of hand...He did not advocate self enquiry on such an occasion...It does not mean that this practice had to be resorted to forever ...No,it just means that when desire has taken a Gross form,appropriate means has to be resorted to at that level to get over the situation...and it is only after this important step is taken and the situation brought under control that one may resort to the subtler and subtler means towards preventing recurrence...this is the PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE of innumerable sadhaks over the ages...and is a proven approach.

Bhagavan did make annamalai Swami carry on all the work of construction and never allowed him to sit for meditation...the vasanas had to be worked out for several years before Annamalai Swami was granted permission to pursue a purely contemplative life of self enquiry...that stage of maturity had to be reached by Annamalai swami while carrying on hectic activity....Bhagavan said 'Whenever Annamalai Swami approaches,it is as if buildings are approaching'(I have paraphrased)...those vasanas had to be channelized towards fulfillment and exhausted.

This is not to say that 'self enquiry' cannot be attempted while one is engaged in activity...No....self-enquiry or any other practice(remembrance of God) has to be attempted at all times....it has to be in the backdrop as we carry on our duties in the work a day world.

Namaskar
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 03:17:32 AM by Ravi.N »

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2017, 02:33:23 AM »
Friends,
I am copying what atmavichar had posted a few days back in another thread here:

ON SPIRITUAL MATURITY BY Saradamma

Saradamma: People look at Swamy ( Sri Lakshmana Swamy ) and me and think that realization must be relatively easy to achieve because we both realized the Self in a short time. However, we are exceptions. It is rare for someone to have the determination and dispassion that Swamy had during his sadhana, and it is equally rare for a devotee to be as God-intoxicated as I was.Complete surrender or earnest self-enquiry can only be effectively practiced by advanced devotees. Even Ramana Maharshi sometimes said that self-enquiry was for ripe souls only. Most people need a long period of purification to get their minds pure enough for total surrender or effective self-enquiry. Devotees ask for grace to realize the Self, but most devotees are nowhere near ready for realization; if they were given a large amount of grace the shock would kill them. For most people a preliminary period of mind purification, such as can be produced by japa or pranayama will be most useful.

- No Mind- I Am the Self by David Godman , p 214

This is what all sages have stated and we can verify it in our own experience as well, provided we apply ourselves in right earnest...Our activities in the world and the situation that we are required to face  provide just the opportunity to purify our mind...and this is something that can be done and must be done.

Namaskar
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 03:01:38 AM by Ravi.N »

Sadhak

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2017, 10:58:46 AM »
Ravi,

"Any discussion is useless if it does not serve the purpose...the topic under discussion is quite clear and my responses have been towards meeting that"

And I have been saying directly that such so called 'solutions' often prevent the start of  self enquiry. It may no doubt be difficult to see it and that is the issue facing most of us.

"and they are based on my first hand experience...and it has assuredly worked for me...and I have offered it  (after being specifically asked to do so by the one who opened this thread)"

Earlier you gave the impression you were speaking from silence but later you clarified it was not. If it is worldly experience then everybody has his own. When one has not even started self enquiry there is no point in claiming what has worked and what does not.

"Yes the mind invents time or kala. Then it can spend one life time or many practising, preaching, indulging in different pursuits and  keeping itself active."
No,the mind does not invent time...Mind is thoughts...and thoughts are always about the past or the future,implying time"

You have admitted thoughts are always about the past or future and the mind is thoughts. So the past and future are inventions of thought/mind when the fact of the present is not seen. Theories of Past births and rebirth would also be examples of this.

"Thereby preventing self enquiry that could lead to its destruction."
So,you agree that self-enquiry can be prevented...This is what is termed as Maya...that which prevents one from Realizing one's true nature."

Prevented even by the very division of life into material and spiritual parts. You can call it as Maya or whatever you like. But self enquiry is still needed.

"Somebody who is not conditioned as a Hindu may not believe in maya and rebirth at all but may be bound by a different conditioning."
He need not call it 'Maya' but it is that only ...Maya is the power that veils the ever present Reality...but for 'Maya' there will not be the Jiva,World and God"

It is part of our deep conditioning to think that our own theories are truth and the rest is not. A Buddhist expert will logically reject all theories of Jiva, Atman, God ete etc. But there will be a different theory in its place.

"It is clear that you are not familiar with the Vedanta  framework(as is clear from your 'Maya and non Hindu' poser)...and I find that your views are mostly reflecting the views of JK...and a lot of what JK said is beyond the reach of the average human being who has his feet "

I am quite familiar with Vedanta for many decades but I have no issue in being called ignorant.  It is always a good reality check. The mind loves to cling to Vedanta framework or some other framework in any case. But I would question the logic in jumping  to the conclusion based on misunderstanding the context in which Maya/Hindu were used. As far as Krishnamurti is concerned there are volumes on what he said to school children and office goers and house holders. More than any other sage as far as I can tell. But I will stay away from him or any other sage given that most of us are not even in the pre self enquiry stage unable to first see what prevents the start of self enquiry.

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2017, 03:13:15 PM »
Jiddu Krishnamurti - Most people are occupied with jobs

1st QUESTION: The speaker has said that going to an office everyday from nine to five is an intolerable imprisonment. But in any society all kinds of jobs have to be done. Is K's teaching therefore only for the few?

You have understood? Shall I read it again? The speaker has said that human society is so constructed throughout the world that most people are occupied with jobs, pleasant or unpleasant, from nine to five everyday of their life. And he said also that it is an intolerable imprisonment. I don't know how you feel about it. Probably you like being in prison, probably you like your jobs from nine o'clock to five o'clock, rushing, rushing back and all the rest of it. What shall we do? To the speaker he wouldn't tolerate it for a single minute - for the speaker. I would rather do something which would be pleasant, helpful and necessary to earn enough money and so on. But most of us accept this prison, this routine - right? We accept it. So what shall we do? Nobody, as far as one is capable of sufficient observation, nobody has questioned this. We say it is normal, it is the way of society, it is the way of our life, it is the way we must live. But if we all see together that such an imprisonment, which it is actually, that we all feel it is intolerable, not just verbally but actually do something about it we will create a new society - right? We will if all of us say we will not tolerate for a single day this routine, this monstrous activity of nine to five, however necessary, however good and pleasant, then we will bring about not only psychological revolution but also outwardly. Right? We may agree about this but will we do it? You might say, "No, I can't do it because I have responsibility, I have children, I have a house and mortgage, insurance" - thank god I haven't got any of those! And so you might say, "It is easy for you to talk about all this." But it is easy for the speaker to talk about it because he refuses to go in that pattern. From boyhood he refused it.

For more refer this video clip here it is around 13 mts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5kTObI2Y_s

Jiddu Krishnamurti - Brockwood Park 2nd Public Question & Answer Meeting 30th August 1979
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2017, 05:09:07 PM »
Atmavichar,
Typical JK's talk...absolutely earnest and compassionate...but ?...can this be offered to all?will they take it?...JK takes up this and related questions in the video ...it is essentially about shraddha.
Elsewhere JK has also said  that it is not work that dulls the mind as much as the resistance to it(I have paraphrased).
So...we may leave it to the person who raised the topic under discussion here...whether this sort of a fare meets his requirement...We may rejoice if it does.
Namaskar
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 05:34:21 PM by Ravi.N »

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2017, 05:31:51 PM »
Friends,
Here is another JK's video about 'What is the right relationship with money?' that may be relevant to the topic under discussion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_g41H-6nE

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2017, 05:57:40 PM »
Friends,
Here is another wonderful video of JK: What is the right way to Earn a living?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIqVJaF4Gig