Author Topic: BJP president visits today Ramanaasramam  (Read 697 times)

drsundaram

• View Profile
BJP president visits today Ramanaasramam
« on: June 27, 2017, 08:18:46 AM »
it is reported  that shri Amit shah, President of BJP is visiting asramam today
Obviously other state big weights will accompany him
 Bhagavan's premises with It's ever present silence  there will remain  many fold more despite their visit and Bhagavan's Grace will be  showering on them like to any other commoner.
om namo bhagavathe sri ramanaya   

Orihh

• View Profile
Re: BJP president visits today Ramanaasramam
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:35:18 AM »
So far, the majority of devotees have been rejected from entering the asram gate.  All is Arunachala's Grace...
Om Namo Saradamma

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 04:00:09 PM »
do u mean regular common devotees are kept away entering the asram?. Can't be. Are you carrying a correct news that regular  devoteees were held at gate not allowed entry?  In my humble opinion  i have read that even during Bhagavan's alive period  He never distinguished between 'big' and 'small' devotees. He was offering anugraham to one and all indiscriminately. Please confirm.Namo Ramana   

Orihh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 06:02:03 PM »
Yes, when I arrived this morning at 8:00 or so, the main gate was closed with policemen standing around it, and a walk-through metal detector was installed on the ashram side of the pedestrian gate.  I tried to get past the metal detector but a man stopped me and told me I wasn't allowed in until after 11:00AM. 

I passed by the ashram again a couple hours later, around 10:30, and I saw others still being refused at the entrance.  I went back at around 2:30 and people were allowed in, but the ashram and Arunachala were virtually deserted.  Skandashram and Virupaksha Cave were locked up.
Om Namo Saradamma

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 06:30:13 PM »
thank you for  your updates .

i dont know what to say .

i think this is the first such occurrence  in Ramana asramam wherein regular commoners are not able to enter at certain occassions

Could be  so that  asramam authorities have to oblige to a VIP and thereby  they have to restrict so. 

what one can not cure one has to endure

we can't rule out  such happenings in future

saduragiri is one such place where no VIP can visit as there are  road to go up and no helipad  can be set up. if the VIP wants to worship sundara mahalinga  swamy one  has to walk up to  the mountain top  which  no he/she VIP  going to do . 

let us  pray to Bhagavan
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 07:30:23 PM by drsundaram »

Sadhak

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 08:01:00 AM »
The road from Chengam/Bangalore towards the ashram was blocked for vehicles at the Girivalam road turning on Monday evening itself for a few hours. When I asked a policeman he replied that a rehearsal was going on for the visit of a central minister the next day. I got a sense of things to come and stayed away yesterday also. Having said this, we must accept the new reality with regard to the security situation prevailing today. It is altogether different from Bhagawan's time.

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 02:24:01 PM »
do u mean regular common devotees are kept away entering the asram?. Can't be. Are you carrying a correct news that regular  devoteees were held at gate not allowed entry?  In my humble opinion  i have read that even during Bhagavan's alive period  He never distinguished between 'big' and 'small' devotees. He was offering anugraham to one and all indiscriminately. Please confirm.Namo Ramana

Ramanasramam of current day in 21st century has to abide by these VIP rules. the meals is also restricted now.

Bhagavan Ramana intuitively has given approval for me only for meditation and ashram events.  somehow I have not stayed or taken food there until now ( except on a common occasion on maha nirvana day).  likewise He deals with each devotee in some mysterious way. whatever be, one common factor in my experience is, if we do sadhana under Ramana Maharishee and Arunachala, food and other provisional supplies will automatically come to us . that is a fact.

in fact I typed a longer reply sharing my experiences with arunachala and ramana maharishee.  but that time when I clicked the post button, my session got logged out. so I am not retyping that information .