Author Topic: a request to make public some of Graham's precious articles  (Read 669 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
a request to make public some of Graham's precious articles
« on: March 02, 2017, 10:24:17 AM »
Dear administrator,

I am a good devotee friend of Sri Graham Byod from the year 2011.

Sri Graham used to share a series of articles describing his life experiences , his contact with Bhagavan Ramana and his encounters in Thiruvannamalai.

But these series of articles he shared only with selected people whom he considered appropriate to read and get benefited from.

In that way I was fortunate to had given the access to the four or five set of articles which were password protected.

my wish
======

Now that Graham Byod is no more,  I would kindly request you to consider publicize those articles which are powered with full spiritual power and intense longing of a mumukshu ( sadhaka) like Sri Graham.

This request I am making as it is generally a prevailing protocol to publish such private readings after passing away of a person.

I will keep those readings only to myself but if you decide to publish to all, I will be very happy.

Regards,
Krishna

drsundaram

• View Profile
Re: a request to make public some of Graham's precious articles
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 06:29:42 PM »
i am also keen to read those selected extracts, articles, write ups  by mr graham
even of ksksat shares to me that would be too fine
namo ramana