Author Topic: shri Graham Boyd attains Bhagavan's abode  (Read 2947 times)

drsundaram

• View Profile
shri Graham Boyd attains Bhagavan's abode
« on: June 17, 2016, 07:10:48 AM »
i read shri kumararaja's today, just now, that
                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dear Sri Ramana Devotees !
Graham Boyd attained the Lotus Feet of Bhagavan today
evening at Thiruvannamalai . He is remembered for his contributions in the field of restoring and coloring Bhagavan's pictures,his technical assistance in shaping the current Archival building , recording the Daily Tamil Parayanam at Sri Ramanasramam (he brought the recording instruments from London),starting of the Web site for Sri Ramanasramam and maintaining it. Two decades ago I was the only person who received him at the Chennai Airport when he made his first visit and accompanied him to Thiruvannamalai, the day was "Thai Karthikai ",an auspicious day for Ramana Puranam.
He was very close to me, a fellow devotee.
My condolences to his dear daughter who visited him recently from London."
                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let he be resting in eternal peace

om namo bhagavathe  Sri Arunachala ramanaya

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: shri Graham Boyd attains Bhagavan's abode
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 07:22:42 AM »
I am shocked to hear the news.  I thought he would undergo the surgery and restore his health.

Anyway, Bhagavan's wish was something else.  Let him get peace at  Bhagavan's Feet.

Arunachala Siva.

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 07:46:09 AM »
Om.

Request somebody to share Sri Graham's picture.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 07:47:46 AM by Nagaraj »
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Sadhak

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 07:52:03 AM »
Heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 08:57:12 AM »
I  have never met Sri Graham and whatever limited interactions I had  with him was through this site and I was immensely benefited by this site and it helped me get in touch with some serious spiritual sadhaks both online and also through real life . Sri Graham will definitely be missed by all of us and I do not know who will carry forward this site in his absence . All happens according to Bhagavn's Will and we just have to surrender to it . My condolence to Sri Graham's  family .

Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya .
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 09:15:51 AM »
i  have had many  opportunities of meeting shri graham almost all times whenever  i go asram. when he was well he used to visit   computer center in the morning @8.30. he is known  to me as  very gentle, unassuming , down to earth person. when i met him as usual  during oen of my visit he did share with me  the cancer which has shown its presence  and he  said he would be going next day to vellore to  get it properly diagnosed and to know about the treatment. i only knew how much i was taken back on hearing him so.though i kept communicating to him subsequently, in mail, i know, he could not respond.  that was of my last seeing him after that he did not [could not] come to asramam also, i think  ......................namo ramana :'(

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 03:35:25 PM »
I am very sad to hear this...

This place,where i met so many wonderful souls,and Sri Graham himself,means a lot to me.
It is a true wonder to see how the Truth can make such a strong bond,even if we never met in person... Through this i saw that there is something more beautiful,much greater,and much more alive than reality i knew. That such depth,wonder and beauty lies behind the surface,behind this what we call Life. There is really no distance between us...

I will truly miss,and always,always remember Mr Graham Boyd,! Beautiful Soul,and a faithful Devotee of Bhagavan. My heartfelt condolences to his daughter,and his family.

And deep in my heart, i know, real Sri Graham could,and never died. He is Infinity Itself!

« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 03:39:02 PM by Jewell »

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 07:03:09 PM »
Dear Devotees,

It is sad day for all devotees and particularly for Bhagwan Sri Ramana's devotees all over the world. Though despondency and heart-felt sorrow have overtaken us, I pray that He may give strength to the members of the bereaved family to bear this sorrow with courage and fortitude. Cruel death has struck and taken away one of our most dear ones from among us. I pray that He may alleviate our suffering and confer on all of us peace and succour.

Pranam,
  Anil