Author Topic: The Ribhu Gita -Dr.Lingeswara Rao and Anil Sharma translations:  (Read 24613 times)

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: The Ribhu Gita -Dr.Lingeswara Rao and Anil Sharma translations:
« Reply #285 on: April 09, 2017, 03:39:48 PM »
51.  For everything and all the beings this is the greatest teaching.  'I am Brahman' is the great emancipation and the highest.  Thus, I am that myself.

52.'I' and the experience thereof -- this is highly confidential.  I am Brahman - this alone
is ever the knowledge which is great by itself.

53.  I am Brahman - this alone is the grand effulgence, this alone the great mantra,
this alone the supreme Japa.

54.  The certitude 'I am Brahman'  - this alone is the great sacred bath.  The certainty 'I am Brahman' - this alone is the great sacred waters.

55.  The resolve 'I am Brahman' - this alone is the great Ganga.  The conviction 'I am Brahman' - this alone is the supreme dharma.

56.  The firmness 'I am Brahman' - this alone is the lofty expanse.  'I am Brahman alone ' - this alone is wisdom. The determination 'I am Brahman' - this is the consummation of everything.

57. The cowherdesses of guileless hearts while wandering hither and thither in search of water, behold the golden hearted Sambhu in the center of the 'lotus friend' sun,
who with his hands of rays reaching out to all worlds, nourishes them and enriches the flora by raining down waters drawn from their sources. 

Thus concludes Chapter 37 entitled 'Topic of all settled conclusions' in the sixth amsa
called Sankara of Sri Siva Rahasyam.

concluded.

Arunachala Siva.