Author Topic: Sri Ramanasramam rooms doubt  (Read 1536 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
Sri Ramanasramam rooms doubt
« on: February 25, 2016, 11:56:58 AM »
Dear subramaniam sir and others,

I read somewhere your below lines

"All guest rooms now being alloted to visitors are on the
opposite side of the Asramam, across the road, where
there are a couple of compounds.  A view of the Hill
can also be had from these rooms if you go to the terrace."

my assumption is guest rooms are available inside sri ramanasramam?  when you say opposite side, do you mean the area near 'ramana supermarket'?  please clarify.

I thought near annamalai swamy Samadhi also there are guest houses which are allotted? can you kindly clarify just as an information?

Sadhak

• View Profile
Re: Sri Ramanasramam rooms doubt
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 12:51:24 PM »
To the best of my knowledge, there are rooms BOTH within the main ashram and across the road (the refurbished Morvi guest house). Some visitors have told me that the ashram allots rooms in Morvi thinking people would prefer the modern rooms to the older rooms within the ashram compound. Take it for what it is worth.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 01:02:39 PM »
Dear Sadhak,

Yes.  But all the rooms will  be full once the winter starts.  A lot of foreign visitors would come.
Better to book for your room at least two months  before. 

Arunachala Siva.

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 02:44:21 PM »
subramaniam sir

kindly request to answer clearly .

my understanding is all the ashram rooms are within the green sri ramansramam gate.  near the korangu thottam etc. many guest rooms are seen.

I am confused on the rooms that are opposite to sri ramanasramam.  I could not see any rooms near Ramana Super market. only shops are there right?

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 03:45:31 PM »
Dear friend,

After the Ramana Supermarket near the Vinayakar temple, if you go inside, there is President's house.
Near the house, if you see there is a long pathway.  On the one side there are rooms and if you get
permission from the Office, they will allot the room.  I have stayed there once.

Arunachala Siva.   

Sadhak

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 02:59:42 AM »
my understanding is all the ashram rooms are within the green sri ramansramam gate.  near the korangu thottam etc. many guest rooms are seen.

They are still there and being used for guests.

I am confused on the rooms that are opposite to sri ramanasramam.  I could not see any rooms near Ramana Super market. only shops are there right?

No, you are looking in the wrong direction. To reach Morvi, you must turn left from the ashram gate, walk towards the Dakshinamurthy temple and then cross the road.