Author Topic: Health issues  (Read 13856 times)

Anand

• Anand
    • View Profile
Re: Health issues
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2016, 04:59:13 PM »
Dear Graham Sir,
We hope slowly but steadily , the tumour will completely disappear, never to return by Bhagavan and Arunachala'a grace and you will be able to resume your earlier normal routine life soon.
Regards,
Anand .
Sundaram Anand

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2016, 02:16:54 PM »
Dear  Graham,

Any improvement in your ailment?  Please update your health condition. Sri Bhagavan is with you.

Arunachala Siva.

polka

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2016, 09:02:45 AM »

Dear Graham,

Sending loads of love, prayers and best wishes.....

Regards.

latha

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2016, 12:45:38 AM »
Dear Grahamji,

I just read about your health issues. You will be in my prayers for a quick recovery.

with love and prayers,
Latha

Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya

Child of Arunachala

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2016, 08:16:27 PM »
Dear Graham:

Unbelievable. My prayers are with you. 

Are you able to listen to the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra with a headset daily for as long as you can.

This mantra is believed to cure every kind of disease, including attachments.  Like you said, the hardness in you has dissolved.

When I googled it, I found this: 

http://arunachala-girivalam.blogspot.ca/2010/08/lk-maha-mrityunjaya-mantra.html

I will offer my prayers to you to make the next stage of your journey easy - whether it is to be fully cured of this disease or to drop this body and merge with Arunachala.

Thank you so much for this forum and everything else you have done for devotees.

With love,
Child of Arunachala
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 08:22:32 PM by Child of Arunachala »

Graham

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2016, 11:35:40 AM »
dear all,

I had the 3rd chemo treatment at the end of February and it has taken this long for me to recover from it somewhat. I was warned that it would be very bad and they were right.

the surgeon now says that removing the tumour will require a number of important nerves supplying my left side to be removed where they are surrounded by the tumour, also arteries and any major veins. the veins can be replaced and rejoined, but the nerve loss is unlikely to recover.

the only reason I agreed to chemo in the first place was in the hope that it would shrink the tumour, freeing up the nerves and thereby saving my left arm.

i am now pursuing alternative treatments, B17 and hemp oil (cannabis oil), both of which are said to kill cancer, especially the hemp oil (not hemp seed oil, which does not work)

the B17 is currently held up in customs at Bangalore and the hemp oil is proving to be very hard to get due to it being illegal in many states in India, which is not good, especially for a natural medicine that is widely known to cure all cancers, plus many other diseases within 1 month.

the reason for the ban is that cannabis oil contains TCH, the hallucinogenic component in cannabis [ganga, hemp] as well as CBD's which are the powerful medicinal compounds.

it was legal in India, even part of the culture, until 1985, after which it was banned due to international pressure, no doubt prompted and supported by pharmaceutical companies who want worldwide bans on natural remedies that actually work without harming the patient.

there are TCH-free versions of the cannabis oil, available legally in the USA, but shipping them is illegal. this is crazy to say the least.

i wonder how many tens of thousands, even millions of people are going die very painful deaths because of this foolish ban, which is based purely upon the insatiable greed of a few.

perhaps it is time for the Indian government to stand up for India's traditional medicines and overturn this ban.

in the meantime i will probably have to fly to the USA to get the treatment there.

graham

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2016, 11:40:31 AM »
My dear Graham,

Regardless of the troubles and tribulations, you will succeed in removing the cancer growth.

Please fly to U.S. to get treatment and you will get well with Sri Bhagavan's Grace.

Arunachala Siva.

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2016, 01:48:24 PM »
Sri Bhagwan: The creature is powerless and the Creator is All-powerful. How to approach Him? To entrust oneself to His care is the only thing left for him; total surrender is the only way.

Dear Sri Graham,

To know that you are suffering from such painful disease is very disconcerting to all of us, to say the least. We all have kept praying here for your speedy recovery from this dreaded disease, and as Sri Bhagwan's Grace is always with you, I have no doubt that heart-felt prayers of so many of His devotees and His Grace will work miracle, and you will come out of this fatal disease unscathed to further inspire and guide Hid devotees. Therefore, all I wish to convey is that you should undergo whatever system of medicines His Grace takes you to, but  nevertheless you must surrender inwardly and entrust yourself to His Care. I am certain, like so many others, that all will be well sooner than later.

Pranam,
  Anil

Note: Dear Sri Graham, I wish to say that if wheat-plant has not yet been harvested in Tamil Nadu, and if those standing plants in the fields have wheat-grains which still contain milk, that milk is very beneficial for the cure form this disease which you have contracted. I feel that if you would have taken one glass of this milk daily, at least for some time, it will sure work wonders. I have been knowing about this unfailing panacea for a very long time now, but when I had been typing as above, this came to me unthought, and so it occurred to me that I should let you know about it. Pranam, Anil 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 01:51:05 PM by eranilkumarsinha »

James

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2016, 03:14:29 PM »
I wish you the best Graham.

Krishnan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2016, 03:08:53 AM »
------------------------------------

Dear Graham,

I am sorry to hear about this development regarding your health. You have done immense service by connecting devotees of Bhagavan across the world. May Bhagavan provide you all that is needed at the right time. His Grace is always shining on us. Please accept my best wishes for a speedy painless recovery of your health.

You will be in my prayers.

Namaskarams,
Krishnan

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2016, 06:20:26 PM »
Graham

Thanks for the update .Bhagavan's grace is always with you and I am optimitistic that all will go smoothly .
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2016, 06:08:02 PM »
dear all,

I had the 3rd chemo treatment at the end of February and it has taken this long for me to recover from it somewhat. I was warned that it would be very bad and they were right.

the surgeon now says that removing the tumour will require a number of important nerves supplying my left side to be removed where they are surrounded by the tumour, also arteries and any major veins. the veins can be replaced and rejoined, but the nerve loss is unlikely to recover.

the only reason I agreed to chemo in the first place was in the hope that it would shrink the tumour, freeing up the nerves and thereby saving my left arm.

i am now pursuing alternative treatments, B17 and hemp oil (cannabis oil), both of which are said to kill cancer, especially the hemp oil (not hemp seed oil, which does not work)

the B17 is currently held up in customs at Bangalore and the hemp oil is proving to be very hard to get due to it being illegal in many states in India, which is not good, especially for a natural medicine that is widely known to cure all cancers, plus many other diseases within 1 month.

the reason for the ban is that cannabis oil contains TCH, the hallucinogenic component in cannabis [ganga, hemp] as well as CBD's which are the powerful medicinal compounds.

it was legal in India, even part of the culture, until 1985, after which it was banned due to international pressure, no doubt prompted and supported by pharmaceutical companies who want worldwide bans on natural remedies that actually work without harming the patient.

there are TCH-free versions of the cannabis oil, available legally in the USA, but shipping them is illegal. this is crazy to say the least.

i wonder how many tens of thousands, even millions of people are going die very painful deaths because of this foolish ban, which is based purely upon the insatiable greed of a few.

perhaps it is time for the Indian government to stand up for India's traditional medicines and overturn this ban.

in the meantime i will probably have to fly to the USA to get the treatment there.

graham

Dear Graham,

very sad to hear the latest update on your health. Your decision to fly to USA is good on this material health aspect.

no other words to say. when we get pain to this body, how much pain it is?  oh Arunachala....protect your devotees....in the nerves and veins let Love and Peace flow instead of pain......

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2016, 07:40:53 PM »
i am very positive shri graham will come out well and be with us energetically >> all by the grace of Aruanchala Ramana

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2016, 10:24:50 PM »
Dear Graham,

Only today i happened to check your update.

adhyavocadadhivaktā prathamo daivyo bhiṣak,
ahīgṁśca sarvā?jaṁbhayantsarvāśca yātudhānyaḥ.

May that Divine Physician, First among gods, exalt (me) in His all-redeeming Transcendent Being, having cut off all evil, whether in the form of poisonous creatures and wild beasts, or the demoniacal natures in creation.

(Rudram 1.6)

We pray and wish all goes well for you!

Best wishes,
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

James

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2016, 03:34:52 PM »
this will include the future of all of my domains ... ownership will transfer to my daughter and an account will be set up to pay for them for the next ten years. she will find someone skilled at these things to maintain the sites, with perhaps some help from members with regard to the forum.

Sir,
Do any members have administrator permission at this forum?
There should always be a few, in case the site is spammed, or subject to trolling etc.