Author Topic: Health issues  (Read 13800 times)

atmavichar100

• View Profile
Re: Health issues
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 01:20:29 PM »
Dear Sri Graham

I only hope you recover from this ailment  as soon as possible . Bhagavan Ramana's Grace is always there for sincere devotees like you and that Grace will itself guide u accordingly .

Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya .
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2016, 05:08:02 PM »
Dear Sri Graham,

Just felt to share with you that, there are alternate therapies as well like Pranic Healing and CST (craniosacral therapy) which will be immense benefit along with your current treatments. These two i know of personally from reliable sources about their efficacies.

There are many excellent alternate therapists or alternate healing treatments. Just sounding you about them.

May all go well with you.

Best wishes,
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2016, 06:22:30 PM »
Nagaraj,
Good suggestion.I organized a talk on pranic Healing by one of my friends(who had undergone a bypass surgery in 2009).I have the complete video talk with me.An excerpt of it is posted on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JzSnaClUGI

Namaskar

Graham

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2016, 12:47:27 AM »
Dear all,

Thank you all for your support and the alternative medicinal and other treatments you have suggested and which which I prefer.

I would have followed alternative methods only instead of chemo if it had not been so urgent and difficult due to the acute pain and muscle/general wastage in my left arm.

I will most certainly follow whatever I can from now on .... today I return to hospital for my second round of chemo plus further examination of my left shoulder and arm to find out there such rapid wastage.

My deepest thanks to you all for your kind support and I will most certainly keep you posted of progress when I can.

Best wishes

Graham

mey.manickam

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2016, 03:45:34 AM »
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Regards

Mey Manickam

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2016, 12:21:17 PM »
Dear all,

Thank you all for your support and the alternative medicinal and other treatments you have suggested and which which I prefer.

I would have followed alternative methods only instead of chemo if it had not been so urgent and difficult due to the acute pain and muscle/general wastage in my left arm.

I will most certainly follow whatever I can from now on .... today I return to hospital for my second round of chemo plus further examination of my left shoulder and arm to find out there such rapid wastage.

My deepest thanks to you all for your kind support and I will most certainly keep you posted of progress when I can.

Best wishes

Graham

Dear Graham

I read it only now so late.   Not sure if you will read this message given the extreme pain.

this is the problem with prarabhda .  I am like ignorant man, but yet don't forget the Triupura Rahasyam of Sri Dattatreya and Sri Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi, because both these words played key role in your sadhana.  Just remember the words again and again . 

I pray for your speedy recovery.

Arunachalam.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 08:20:56 PM by ksksat27 »

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2016, 08:28:06 PM »
Dear Graham Boyd,

It occurred to me last night (not in dream).  Apart from your medication, you can follow the following:

1.  You can take the Vibhuti from Asramam, the Vibhuti applied to Sri Ramaneswara Maha Lingam
and then take it with water.

2.  You can apply the Vibhuti along with sandal paste on the skin above the rib which has been
affected by the cancer.

3. You can persuade Asramam authorities to give you one of the water pots used by Bhagavan and after
cleaning it, you can fill water and take it in tumbler along with the Vibhuti.

4. If Asramam authorities permit, you can sleep in front of Sri Ramaneswara Mahalingam at night
and after prayer and going around the Lingam say, eleven times every night, you can sleep there,
praying to Sri Ramaneswara Mahalingam saying Arunachala Siva, as many times as possible before
sleep overtakes you.   

Arunachala Siva.

Dear Subramaniam sir, 1 and 2 are possible and practical.

did we see 3 and 4 as totally impossible?  Sri Rameshwara Mahalingam is a samadhi shrine laid out by the rules of Thirumular. Suddenly it cannot be opened in the night for sleeping. 

Further if one precedence is shown in giving Bhagavan's water pot or sleeping in shrine, many people will come and ask.

do we have so many articles to lend to people?

Graham sir will not mistake me.  His high accomplishment in sadhana will definitely understand my point.

Let us not tell impractical things.

Even in Bhagavan's time, Maharishi told not to get hold of his physical feet because disciples may drive us away any time.  that is the same thing applies now also.

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2016, 09:54:19 PM »
'His high accomplishment in sadhana' definitely does not need any pot,having Bhagavan Himself in his heart.

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2016, 06:26:20 PM »
Ksksat - Even I felt the same about points you have raised, with due respect to Subramaniam Ji

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2016, 03:55:50 PM »
Dear Sri Graham,

I know I needn't say anything when it is a matter between Guru and His Disciple of your standing. 
Sri Bhagwan has taught that suffering is the way.  It follows that suffering comes to His devotees as a test of their forbearance, fortitude and, most important, their Faith. When someone complained to Him of an ailment, He used to often say that the body itself is a disease, and therefore, a disease  has contracted another disease.  I know also that this is easy to say, but indeed difficult to follow.  But Sri Bhagwan says that suffering is the way.

Therefore, in my view, His devotees indeed needn't lose heart.  Enduring the pain with prayer on the lip, doing sadhana as ever before as far as possible,  and following the line of treatment (only as an alibi for cure, for His  Grace alone cures and certainly is enough) that His ailing devotee is intuited to pursue, is the right course, whatever the circumstances. And, of course, I am certain you know all this  far better than me.

Thanks very much.
Pranam,
  Anil
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 04:07:27 PM by eranilkumarsinha »

deva

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2016, 02:12:24 PM »
Dear Sri.Graham,

I am very sad to hear your health issues.I have prayed to Bhagavan for your speedy recovery and I will always keep you in my prayers.

I have been reading this forum since I have known Bhagavan a few years ago and it has really helped in my spiritual evolution.I am greatly indebted to you though I have never seen you in person.Many times I found the right answers for my spiritual questions at the right time in this forum as if Bhagavan is acting through you and other great contributors of the forum.

I hope you will be alright soon and will be back with full vigor to continue the work assigned to you by Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi.

With prayers

Namo Ramana

Deva Kumar.K

edit by admin: removed email address to protect Deva from spambots
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 05:43:24 PM by Graham »

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2016, 02:45:35 PM »
Dear Sri Graham

please update your current health situation. hope by the grace of Arunachaleshwara your cure is under way.

Graham

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2016, 04:39:02 PM »
Dear all,

Today I started the third and final chemo treatment in an effort to reduce the size of the tumour and thereby reduce the pain and restore some mobility to my left arm.

Tomorrow I see the surgeon to discuss the possibility of removing the tumour from the nerves. If it is possible I will probably agree.

best wishes

graham

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2016, 06:37:47 PM »
I pray to Shri Bhagavan that he  do His choicest best to you

om namo bhagavathe sri ramanaya

ramana_maharshi

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2016, 06:53:04 PM »