Author Topic: Sri Bhagavan's Aradhana -16.4. 2015  (Read 981 times)

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Sri Bhagavan's Aradhana -16.4. 2015
« on: April 16, 2015, 07:08:28 AM »
Today is Sri Bhagavan's 65th Aradhana, as per tithi (moon digit), Chaitra Krishna Paksha Tryodhasi.  As per English calendar
it was on 14th April 2015. He shed His mortal coil on 14th April 1950 at  8.47 pm.

He is Brahma Vastu.  Brahma Vastu is eternal and is every where.  He said:

You all say, 'I am going.  Where can I go. I am here.'

Let us all pray for His grace and blessings today.     

He is ever living Guru. At 8.47 pm on 14/4/1950, a meteor emitted from Nirvana Room and moved skywards, turned north
and perched on the Arunachala.  He and Arunachala are One.

Arunachala Siva.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Sri Bhagavan's Aradhana -16.4. 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 08:15:42 AM »
What is unique about Sri Bhagavan?

1. He never wore ochre koupina and He never recommended ochre dress for anyone. He said that the internal renunciation
is more important than external appearances.

2. He had special affinity to animals. He used to speak to dogs, deer, monkeys and peacocks in their own language.
These animals also showed peace and serenity in His Presence.

3. He conferred liberation to His mother, and also to Cow Lakshmi.

4. Even though He was non dual He only recommended giri pradakshina to all devotees which can be considered dual.

5. He fed the devotees upon the arrival as He knew the sufferings of hunger.

6. He was never in His body and this could be seen when He suffered from cancer which dreadful disease He considered,
was never to Him but to His body which was not there, or which was different from Him, the Self.

There could be many more uniqueness about Him.

Arunachala Siva. 

shiba

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 05:01:47 PM »
He was the humblest man , to the extent that he extinguished ego completely, though he was the greatest man in the world ;D.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 05:14:59 PM »
Sri Ramana Gita (Chapter 18) describes:

10.  He is the secret sense of the group of words arrived, by uttering the following:  "Om Va Cha dbhu ve" and the suffic Namah.

11. An ascetic without staff, He has in His hand the staff(as Subrahmanya). He makes one cross the ocean of misery(Taraka)
but He is the enemy of Taraka. Having abandoned the worldly existence, (bhava) He constantly worships Siva (Bhava) He
is a realized person (Hamsa) but has no passion for the company of the mind (manasa).

12. Not in any way less than the Mountain Meru, in the opulence of steadfastness and in profoundity more than the ocean.
In patience, surpassing the earth, which holds and sustains everything; in control, an exemplar and far far away from talks
of restlessness.

14. In showering grace, He is like the moon, the friend of the blue water lily. In the same way, in lustre, He is like the Sun
the kinsman of the lotus. In His Brahmic state,He reminds us of His father, abiding under the banyan tree. He is the immobile,
my brother born following me.

15. He gives the best to the people who bow down to Him. He holds the position of a Master,even to the elder Ganapati,
the lord of the Mantras.  Like the celestial Mandana tree, He removes the suffering of all people who resort to the shade
of His feet.

Arunachala Siva.