Author Topic: Happy New Year 2015.  (Read 1153 times)

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Happy New Year 2015.
« on: December 31, 2014, 01:17:38 PM »
I wish all the Forum members and their families a prosperous, healthy, happy New Year 2015.  I also wish the members more
and more progress in spiritual pursuit.

Arunachala Siva.

Balaji

• View Profile
Re: Happy New Year 2015.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 02:56:08 PM »
Dear Subramanian Sir and Members

Wish you the same , Vazhga Vallamudan

Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Ramanaya

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 03:47:38 PM »
What should be our prayer to Siva-Ramana in this year?

பிணியெலாம் வரினும் அஞ்சேன் பிறப்பினோ டிறப்பும் அஞ்சேன்
துணிநிலா அணியினான்தன் தொழும்பரோடழுந்தி அம்மால்
திணிநிலம் பிளந்துங் காணாச் சேவடி பரவி வெண்ணீறு
அணிகிலா தவரைக் கண்டால் அம்மநாம் அஞ்சு மாறே.

I shall not be afraid of diseases. I am also not afraid of birth and deaths.
I shall move only in the company of devotees of the One who wears a crescent moon.
I shall be afraid only of those who do not pray and serve His feet, of the One
Whose feet could not be fathomed by Vishnu.  And I am afraid of those who
do not wear Vibhuti on their foreheads!

Arunachala Siva.     

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 04:28:14 PM »
Happy New Year 2015 to all the members and forum administrators here . Let the year 2015 be an year of prayer and gratitude and I am sharing below a message of Swami Chidananda , a great saint and senior disciple of Swami Sivananda and the topic is about developing a life of daily prayer and gratitude 

Where God is worshipped every day, there the whole house becomes blessed with the highest prosperity.
All joy, all blessedness, all prosperity comes to that house where God is worshipped regularly. Say thanks when you get up in the morning, for your health, for your body, for a clean mind, for energy in the body to live a life of usefulness to yourself and to all, and in the evening thank God again for the bounty of a good day, for clear weather, fresh air, good health and energy, opportunity to serve and be useful to yourself and to others. If every day there is thanksgiving and you always worship God in your home, there is bound to be prosperity. Where there is worship, in that place, there is the tangible presence of God, and where there is this tangible presence of the Deity, what to say of prosperity ? Everything that is good, everything that is blessed, will pervade that house, will fill that house.Where God is, all auspiciousness, all blessedness, all prosperity is there as a matter of course - just as luminosity is there, radiance is there, where there is light. So, if you wish to fill yourself with prosperity, be worshipful. Do not make the church/Temple alone the place of prayer and worship. Let every house be a centre of prayer. Let every house be the abode of God.

Swami Chidananda

« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 04:31:01 PM by atmavichar100 »
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 05:09:58 PM »
may i take this opportunity to greet mr Graham and every one on the eve of new year, 2015.May all of us  continue to be graced by Shri Bhagavan.