Author Topic: want the book, ;no mind- i am the self'  (Read 3977 times)

drsundaram

• View Profile
want the book, ;no mind- i am the self'
« on: December 23, 2014, 08:16:56 AM »
i  want the book, no mind- i am the self'
this is about sri lakshmanaswamy....his story...a beautiful book
Sri Lakshmana swamy is said to have fully realized the Self in the presence of the Maharshi,
how and where can i get this book or pdf download.
any ref please
om namo bhagavathe sri ramanaya

Ravi.N

• View Profile
Re: want the book, ;no mind- i am the self'
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 10:20:36 AM »
drsundaram,
I purchased this book from the book shop opposite Sri Ramanasramam ,a couple of years back.It must be available with me.I will look for it and send it through courier.
Namaskar.

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 10:31:57 AM »
Dear Dr.Sundaram

You can write to David Godman and he will let you know how to get it from him directly ( by sending a MO ) . To the best of my knowledge it is not available in PDF / Kindle . As Sri Ravi said it is available in the bookshop opposite to Sri RamanaAshram in Thiruvanamalai . His email is : david_godman@yahoo.co.uk

BTW There is aTamil Translation of the Book "No Mind I am The Self " and the details of the same and how to purchase is available here :
http://davidgodman.org/books/nomind_tamil.shtml
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 01:37:12 PM »
oh!! thank you mr ravi is resplendent with compassion. i dont know how  and when i will repay him all what he does. by the by after seeing  your link for tamil version i have  mailed to the publisher. is it dr sidhartha has translated what david written in english?   

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 04:12:09 PM »
is it dr sidhartha has translated what david written in english?   

I have not read the Tamil Version  but it is a full translation of the one in English .
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 06:21:22 PM »
Dear Dr.Sundaram

You can write to David Godman and he will let you know how to get it from him directly ( by sending a MO ) . To the best of my knowledge it is not available in PDF / Kindle . As Sri Ravi said it is available in the bookshop opposite to Sri RamanaAshram in Thiruvanamalai . His email is : david_godman@yahoo.co.uk

BTW There is aTamil Translation of the Book "No Mind I am The Self " and the details of the same and how to purchase is available here :
http://davidgodman.org/books/nomind_tamil.shtml

request mr ravi to please wait sending to me till i advise him .thanks.......... om namo bhagavathe sri Ramanaya