Author Topic: Dhanur Month - Margazhi Month - Tirvembavai and Tiruppavai chanting 2014  (Read 817 times)

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Today is the first day of Margazhi month.  Thanks to Maha Periyava, the chanting of Tiruvembavai and Tiruppavai  have been
started in all households in Tamizh Nadu and Karnataka. 

In the Asramam, right from Sri Bhagavan's days, Tirvembavai used to be chanted in the early morning.  Sri Bhagaan used
to take bath even at 4 am. and be ready on the sofa to listen to the chanting. In fact, Tiruvembavai was composed by
Saint Manikkavachagar in Tiruvannamalai.

Even today in the Asramam, devotees come early morning and chant Tiruvambavai and Tirup PaLLi 
Ezhuchchi.       

Sri Mauruganar has also composed Tiruvembavai on Sri Bhagavan.

I have already written serial posts on Tiruvembavai and Tirup PaLLi Ezhuchchi. Once I had given Translation and
Original verses. I have also given Murugnar's Tiruvembavai.

I beseech Sri Ravi to continue the Tiruppavai with Sage TGN's comments and complete the poem this month.

I do not want to repeat anything this month, the serial posts already posted.

Arunachala Siva.     

Ravi.N

• View Profile
Subramanian/Friends,

I beseech Sri Ravi to continue the Tiruppavai with Sage TGN's comments and complete the poem this month

Thanks.I will see if I can continue from where I left off.Currently ,I am engaged in another such 'service' and that demands 100% attention and dedication as well.

Namaskar.