Author Topic: Toronto Ramana Satsang, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  (Read 1653 times)

Thiru Sivasamy

• View Profile
Toronto Ramana Satsang, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
« on: September 13, 2014, 12:14:29 PM »

Hi,

We are a small dedicated group of Bhagwan's devotees here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and we meet regularly. And We invite
all who are interested in satsang, please join us if you are living in or visiting Toronto area.

Please feel free to contact by sending an email to us at       torontoramanasatsang@gmail.com

In Bhagawan,

Thiru
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 12:25:52 PM by Thiru Sivasamy »

atmavichar100

• View Profile
Re: Toronto Ramana Satsang, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 11:18:08 PM »
Dear Sir

Happy to note that you have started a Ramana Satsang in Toronto , Canada . For devotees attending Satsang is one of the ways to strengthen one's sadhana .I will pass on this info to some of my friends / relatives who are in Canada .All the best in your efforts .
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

Thiru Sivasamy

• View Profile
Re: Toronto Ramana Satsang, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 06:50:23 AM »
Namasakaram,

I thank you for your well wishes and with the grace of Bhagawan, we have started holding satsang in Toronto on Bahawan's Jayanthy day in December, 2013 and we have been regularly holding it on a monthly basis. Our group consists of very devoted and serious minded devotees helping each other to pursue our shadana of "Atma vichara and meditation as expounded by our beloved Bhagawan.  I would like to thank you for encouraging us to be involved in this divine task, and please inform anyone in Canada you know who is interested in it to contact us.

Email address:            torontoramanasatsang@gmail.com

Facebook page:           https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ramana-Maharshi-Toronto-Satsang/278103729005946?ref=hl

In Bhagawan

Thiru
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 06:53:24 AM by Thiru Sivasamy »