Author Topic: இவை பற்றி  (Read 1108 times)

drsundaram

• View Profile
இவை பற்றி
« on: August 04, 2014, 08:58:45 PM »
பகவத் வசனா ம்ருதம் ,ஆன்ம போதம் இந்த புஸ்தகங்களை பற்றி சொல்லமுடியுமா.எங்கு கிடைக்கும் .ஓம் நமோ பகவதே ரமணாய

Ravi.N

• View Profile
Re: இவை பற்றி
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 06:58:23 AM »
drsundaram,

Bhagavad vachanAmrutam is the Tamizh translation of Talks with Sri Ramana maharshi.This translation is by Sri Viswanatha swami ,who being familiar with the way bhagavan speaks,has tried to bring out the translation quite close to what Bhagavan may have spoken.I have not read this book,but my brother prizes this very highly.We may purchase it from Sri Ramanasramam.
Atma Bodha is By Sri Sankaracharya and deals with Knowledge of the Self.Sri Bhagavan translated it into tamil in venba metre verses and it figures in the collected works of Sri Ramana maharshi.
However,you may also try some of these books by Swami Nikhilananda(Of Sri Ramakrishna order) with a detailed introduction,and also translation by Swami Chinmayananda -Both are available on the net:

Please do a google search with Nikhilananda and atma bodha and you will get the link to download the pdf.

http://www.swamij.com/shankara-atma-bodha.htm

Namaskar.

drsundaram

• View Profile
Re: இவை பற்றி
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 08:04:07 AM »
thank you so much shri ravi. may be if i could speak or contact your brother[you may mail me this if you are ok] i may draw his thoughts and buy from ramanasramam.  reg the other athman bodham [ ஆன்ம ] bhotham i am seeing the web link given by you. so kind of you.