Author Topic: Sri Sadhu Om's practical tips and gross reality of the so called 'busymen'  (Read 1208 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
dear devotees

I am reading Path of Sri Ramana both parts by Sadhu Om.

Sadhu Om is a highly evolved saint.  He is trying to give practical tips to the so called busy sadhaks.

In that process His holiness is taken for a ride by the perception of the 'busy' schedule often complained by the working sadhaks like me.  But reality is very far .  Sri Sadhu Om assumes one is all the time very very busy by Prarabdha and he advises to use the free time say 5 to 10 minutes gaps etc.  for sadhana. 

But when we deeply ponder over,  we are not that busy.  There are lot of stupid thigns we do in workplace and the weekend times.  The more stupid things and material things we do,  God binds us more into samsara and this goes in circles.

Even an IT professional gets comfortable sadhana time in cabs, in weekends,  online browsing of sat-topics, etc. 

It all finally depends on choice.  But successfully we have deceived saints like Sadhu Om that we are all time totally immersed in samsara which is baseless.    Even during jogging I repeat and remember my Guru's name.  But issue is it is not consistent.  The problem is with vasanas only.

For those like auto or cab drives, I have seen lot of them playing dias at auspicious evenign time which is totally against scriptures and Lakshmi devi will be very angry with that.  If such people start chanting Shiva or Krishna japa during those free time ,  they will earn mountain of punyas.

ramana_maharshi

• View Profile
well said krishnan sir.

we need to clearly distinguish between necessary and unnecessary events in our life.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Dear Krishnan,

Sri Bhagavan never discouraged a family life and samsara and the busy schedule.  But He said, that even amidst busy schedule
one can always contemplate on the truth that you are a Brahman or Being and keep the sadhana within your heart.

Arunachala Siva.

ksksat27

• View Profile
Dear Krishnan,

Sri Bhagavan never discouraged a family life and samsara and the busy schedule.  But He said, that even amidst busy schedule
one can always contemplate on the truth that you are a Brahman or Being and keep the sadhana within your heart.

Arunachala Siva.

Thanks both Prashanth ji and Subramaniam sir.