Author Topic: Bhagavan repaired the Sri Chakra at Pachiamman shrine?  (Read 963 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
Bhagavan repaired the Sri Chakra at Pachiamman shrine?
« on: July 02, 2014, 01:02:53 PM »
dear devotees

Under what circumstances did our Maharishee repaired the Sri Chakra at Pachaimman shrine? (or if another temple)

How did he repaied it? Did he suggest some changes in diagram which was implemented or Maharishee himself did that repair?  It is one of the amazing miracle for Maharishee was not a Saktha who underwent regular methodological Sri Chakra training and worship.  How did He manage to repair?

Can someone here throw more light on this divine incident in the life of our beloved bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharishee?

regards
Krishna

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Bhagavan repaired the Sri Chakra at Pachiamman shrine?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 01:34:21 PM »
Dear Krishnan,

To my knowledge, Sri Bhagavan did not repair the Sri Chakra of Pachaiamman Temple.  However, when Sri Chakra
was to be prepared and installed in Mother's Temple, He supervised the preparation and installation of Sri Chakra.

Arunachala Siva.

ksksat27

• View Profile
Re: Bhagavan repaired the Sri Chakra at Pachiamman shrine?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 04:17:39 PM »
Dear Krishnan,

To my knowledge, Sri Bhagavan did not repair the Sri Chakra of Pachaiamman Temple.  However, when Sri Chakra
was to be prepared and installed in Mother's Temple, He supervised the preparation and installation of Sri Chakra.

Arunachala Siva.

no not at all.  There is Q & A where Sri Ramana was asked this question.  when the particular temple people showed the old usen sri chakra which was sort of broken,  Bhagavan suggested and helped to repair it. 

I read it in Letters or some dialogue based book only I believe.