Author Topic: sri nochur's web stream  (Read 9325 times)

drsundaram

• View Profile
sri nochur's web stream
« on: June 26, 2014, 07:35:07 AM »
i want to and watch web streaming of sri nochur's discourse happening at  ramanasram between 9.30 to 11 am till 27th June. many times there are frequent disruptions.  they suggest  refresh  or press F5.  despite all this being done i encounter disruptions often soon. in fact yesterday,25th i could hardly see any thing continuously over 3 mts. suddenly loosing the continuity of such vital discourse is very disappointing.  Though ideally a recorded CD of the whole event if available will be the best remedy to watch /listen, is the any way i can help myself to listen to the prog  with least disruptions at least? Om namo Bhagavathe sri Ramanaya. Sarvam Sri Ramanarpanamasthu. .

Balaji

• View Profile
Re: sri nochur's web stream
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 11:06:48 AM »
Dear dr sundaram

Yesterday the same thing happened to me while watching.  Immediately I contacted one of my friends at Ramanashramam at told about this disturbances.
Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Ramanaya

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 12:47:59 PM »
oh thanks mr balaji. Could they do any thing to improve?.  is it something at their hand to improve?.today was better. tomorrow being the last day one wishes to watch  uninterruptedly. Sarvam ramanarpanam

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 03:38:59 PM »
i, so also many of you, will be missing from tomorrow sri nichur's. his erudition and quickness of drawing apt refs from various scriptures were full of  robust listening for one and half hours daily. i want more and more of his past performances links after  listening to him these days.      can some help me in this? also looking fwd to know as  when is next of him...where..?

latha

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 08:36:26 AM »
Dr Sundaramji,

Unfortunately I was not able to listen to any of his latest discourses completely - it was too late for me. Are you aware of the old talks by Sri Nochurji on Ulladu Narpadu in the Ashram website? I am listening from the earliest talks and find them very useful. Here is the link http://www.sriramanamaharshi.org/resource_centre/audio/ulladu-narpadu-talks/

Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 10:23:11 AM »
thank you so much smt lathaji.
I am sorry you have missed.
this time also he spoke on ulladhu narpadhu on certain select  poems, 35 onwards i think
 in fact after hearing his  talks first time now i am so much to longing to listen to him .
thanks you are the first to have given me one good link.
let me watch your's.
om namo bhagavthe sri Rmanaya

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 11:56:04 AM »
Dear dr sundaram

Here are some links for you

http://www.sriramanamaharshi.org/resource_centre/audio/aksharamanamalai-talks-jan-2014/

http://www.pravachanam.com/browse/tamil/srimad_bhagavatham/nochur_venkataraman/bhagavatham_by_nochur_venkataraman
Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Ramanaya

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2014, 04:30:09 PM »
thank you so much sri balaji sir.

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2014, 07:26:43 PM »
Friends,
I felt like copying this message that was addressed to Graham and triggered an upheaval earlier.

I received this mail today - please comply with it.

Namaskaram, Please dont use Acharya Nochur Venkataraman's name or family and post messages or share likes...or form groups in His Name
Please its a request from acharya
Swami is strictly not interested in such social groups and discussions in His name
Please avoid using His Name in social media
Do reply nd respect our requests
also please dont share audios without his permission

Graham

You may like to review it here:
http://www.arunachala-ramana.org/forum_2/index.php?topic=8184.0

Sumukam .blogspot is already targeted for Terms of service violation by wordpress.

If some one is interested in listening to Nochur Sri Venkatraman's wonderful talks,the best way is to get the CDs.

Namaskar.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 07:42:48 PM by Ravi.N »

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2014, 08:49:49 PM »
thanks mr ravi for bringing this to my/our attention.I know this gentle warning only now. i am duly noting it and  respect the advise.
regards
 om namo bhagavathe sri ramanaya

latha

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2014, 10:40:39 PM »
Raviji,

Thank you for sharing the message - I was not aware of it.

Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 07:43:51 AM »
drsundaram/latha/friends,
It is only understandable that we are not aware of this message-in as much as it figures only in the 'Old' Forum and not in this Forum.Besides,it is also not always possible to go through each and every message in this forum and be aware of it.
I fully appreciate the earnestness and eagerness on your part to listen to these wonderful Talks.I refer you to this site 'Voice of the Rishis':
http://nochursravana.com/
Please check the program listing for this year.You may also be delighted to listen to the 7 day discourses on 'nAn yAr' that he gave in Chennai in 2012.There are also books by Nochur Sri Venkatraman that you may like to read.
Namaskar.

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2014, 08:20:52 AM »
thank you sri ravi.
can you give me any ref of sri nochur swami's books [by name] and availability, IF YOU CAN.
Thanks
om namo Bhagavathe sri Arunachala ramanaya

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2014, 08:49:50 AM »
drsundaram,
We can read the books online in that site:
http://nochursravana.com/
You may click on the books section and read them-three are in English-1.The Reflections,2.On the wings of Ecstacy and 3.The song of Silence(Hastamalaka Stotra).
The Printed version is also available and may be had at the venues as and when  he gives talks.
Namaskar.

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2014, 10:52:32 AM »
namaskaram shri Ravi.
have noted it down.
thanks again
Om Namo Bhagavathe Sri Arunachala  Ramanaya