Author Topic: Strange events in God's domain  (Read 1134 times)

Anand

• Anand
    • View Profile
Strange events in God's domain
« on: June 14, 2014, 07:17:51 PM »

Dear friends,

IN this forum in some discussions ,we have  discussed that all happenings are as per God's will and the cause of the happenings are own desires which translate into happenings.

I wonder sometimes what is the cause for incidents like cruel accidental deaths of children say like automobile incidents or in case of adults ,what is the cause that precipitates something as gruesome as a murder.

Surely no desire would be so bad such as to cause such a happening i.e an inadvertent perpetuator of an greivous injury on an innnocent one or being a receipient of  that as a child and  in the latter case either as an aggressor or as a recipient of the gruesome event as mentioned.

At the highest level of course it is all of course an illusion but at the relative reality level , it seems a strange concoction of the almighty.

Regards,

Anand Sundaram.

Sundaram Anand

Anand

• Anand
    • View Profile
Re: Strange events in God's domain
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 09:14:00 AM »
Dear friends,

I myself reflected on this post and feel that the infinite intelligence through such an incident , brakes  the wheel of samskara for all the protoganists of such suffering, be it as the inflictor or as the recipient.It is an act of divine grace and if the resultant is a development of a feeling of serious  introspection and later sadhana , the people involved have made full use of the grace.

In case of the little children that I mentioned  , perhaps it is that some major part of their karma gets wiped out through such an incident , paving a way for a speedy emancipation .Also an act of divine grace whose depths no one can comprehend.

Thanks and Regards,

Anand Sundaram.
Sundaram Anand