Author Topic: Articles,Interviews,News  (Read 67156 times)

atmavichar100

• View Profile
Re: Articles,Interviews,News
« Reply #120 on: January 20, 2020, 11:27:23 AM »
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2020, 08:22:52 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFnFkADjh_U     

Talk on Akshara mana malai (day 2) in English by Nochur Sri Venkatraman at 09:30 hrs -11:00 hrs IST

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2020, 06:31:35 PM »
AKSHARAMANAMALAI PARAYANAM.  I think chennai devotees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saH1KWDBuqM
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 06:33:12 PM by Balaji »
Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Ramanaya

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2020, 12:32:18 AM »
7730 infected till date.175 died. in France.

15 days house arrest.

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 18, 2020, 06:21:01 AM »
Dear Sri Balaji,

The situation in Europe is very bad. They said on the news that people are going away from Paris in big numbers. I have family members in Paris, they're frightened. In Italy is even worse. More than 300 died today.  In Serbia is not so bad right now,but not so good also. No deaths so far,but we expect that to change. Our relatives are all over the Europe,and they are expected to come in April. That will be big problem for Serbia,since it is small country. We have police hours from 8pm till 5am. People older than 65 are not allowed to go out at all.

We can only pray and stay disciplined and responsible.

P.S. I wish to apologize to all my friends for not coming regularly. It will be more than a year that I am in the village,not having good connection here. I can read posts,but not being able to post since I can catch signal only in one part of the house.  Waiting for the spring to get out of the house and post more.

With love and prayers,
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 11:10:20 PM by Jewell »

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2020, 12:19:35 PM »
Dear Jewell Sir

People must have a small attestation to show to police, when they are outside. Groceries shop -40 minutes queue in the open air to enter to avoid stampede.Police control the entry.

Jewell

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2020, 11:52:12 PM »
Our government is tomorrow morning closing the border completely. 103 infected,no deaths so far. But they said that the real number is: infected officially *10. That should be actual number.
In Italy 427 deaths today. It is horrible.

I hope India will learn from the mistakes European countries made.

Jewell

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2020, 03:18:29 PM »
Dear friends,

180 infected,one death in Serbia. Citizens younger than 65 are allowed to make be around freely only between 5am and 5pm,and it seems that will change to no moving at all (police hours), since people are so irresponsible. I truly can't understand that kind of irresponsibility. So Manny people will lose their jobs because of such people.
The only measures are the severe ones. Not socializing at all! If you have at home older people,mother's,fathers, grandparents,see not to come in contact with them. Children are somehow more resistant,but they seem to speed the virus very quickly. No coffees,teas, seating with neighbors or friends. It seems only staying at home,alone,can stop this spread. I am living alone with my grandfather,and because of irresponsibility and stupidity of some people,I needed to lock our gate and release his aggressive dog,to keep the neighbors out. He is 84 years old and can be easily infected.
Yesterday,in Italy died 800 people. If the virus speeds through the hospitals, medical system breaks down,and it is over. People are left to die alone.
Sure,I am against panicking,it cannot bring anything good. But being responsible and careful is a must!

Please don't socialize,and stay at home if you can.

With love,

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 22, 2020, 03:32:11 PM »
https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/the-hindu-group-launches-book-on-sri-ramana-maharshi/article31132335.ece?fbclid=IwAR1wLTF8l-fVFwZStGUhY1gxNxynjFr39VxKP9qkGOd3D86HpmdGeql3IVk