Author Topic: Arunachala Akshra Mana Malai - 100 years.  (Read 6394 times)

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Arunachala Akshra Mana Malai - 100 years.
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 04:39:22 PM »
Sri Bhagavan says:  'Have you not asked me to come?  (I have come). Now you measure my life i.e. take care of food,
welfare etc.,

Sri Bhagavan even while He was too young had the smarana of Arunachala.  Then after the death experience, He came
to Arunachala.  The living was not that easy.  However, due to Arunachala's grace, life went on. Food and clothes, general
welfare were pouring in.  Bhagavan says:  'You measure my life and it is your destiny.  How bold is the statement!  He with
all rights asks Arunachala to measure and then say it is Arunachala's destiny.

We are also in the same position but of course, in a small measure. Once Arunachala calls us, and that is sufficient. 
He will take care of the rest, our health, welfare, food, clothes etc.  Only thing is that we should keep continuous
ever increasing faith in Him.         

வரும்படி சொலிலை வந்து என் படி அள
 வருந்திடு உன் தலைவிதி அருணாசலா (AAMM Verse 94)

Arunachala Siva.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2014, 04:47:44 PM »
This is another gem of a verse in AAMM.  Bhagavan says: Let me not suffer like a support-less creeper.  Please be as
a supporting branch of tree or a planted stick so that I can continue to attach myself to you and grow and be safe.

We are all, why all Jivas are like these creepers.  For their lives, they need a support.  The human support is not
permanent.  Husband, wife, son etc., are not permanent support.  The permanent support is Brahman, God,
Arunchala. Only with Him we can lead a life without worries.     

பைங்கொடியா நான் பற்றின்றி வாடாமல்
  பற்றுக் கோடாய்க் கா அருணாசலா

Arunachala Siva.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2014, 04:56:32 PM »
This is another great verse in AAMM.  Bhagavan says: You give as you have given to Avvai Grandma your Grace, it is
Your duty Arunachala.  Bhagavan here asks:  Like you have given to Avvai Grandma You should give me Sivapadam ---
Liberation.

Avvai could go to Kailasa because of her great devotion and love towards Siva and Muruga.  She reached Kailasa
much earlier than Sundaramurti and Cheraman Perumal Nayanar.  It is Siva who stood up and invited her.     

ஓளவை போல் எனக்கு உன் அருளைத் தந்து எனை 
  ஆளுவது உன் கடன் அருணாசாலா.  (14)

Arunachala Siva.

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2014, 01:24:27 AM »
Ramana Kendra Golden Jubilee 12 : Shri G Kameshwar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1IGY9FK5Ao#t=813

Aksharamanamalai in English, in Shri G Kameshwar
Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Ramanaya

ramana_maharshi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2014, 01:52:56 AM »
Q: What is liberation?

M: It is to know that you were not born. Be still and know that I am God. To be still is not to think.

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2014, 11:25:58 AM »
In commemoration of the centenary of Akshamanamalai, devotees are organizing a function in Madurai near Meenakshi Amman temple. Location is near Tamukkam ground and the timing is 6pm on Saturday July 19. Interested devotees please note.
Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Ramanaya