Author Topic: diving into The heart  (Read 1349 times)

Anand

• Anand
    • View Profile
diving into The heart
« on: December 30, 2013, 08:23:38 PM »
Dear friends,
I would like to invite posts from fellow members on this topic which Bhagavan mentioned as the key to self enquiry.
Clearly the heart was not the physical organ but referred to the source from which the "I" thought stemmed - i.e Brahman or the supreme consciousness.
Now I would like to invite posts from fellow members on what is diving into the heart .
Secondly if there is any pre requisite or concurrent sadhana that is suggested to make the diving easier and more frequent .
Thanks and regards,
Anand Sundaram.
Sundaram Anand

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: diving into The heart
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 09:35:05 AM »
Dear Anand,

'Diving into the heart' means turning the mind inwards to the Heart, the place Brahman resides.  It simply means placing
the outgoing mind into the Heart Center which is on the right side of the chest.  Heart is symbolic.  Heart is everywhere.
But for beginners, a place has to be shown and that is Heart Center.

Arunachala Siva.

ramanaduli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 05:38:07 PM »
Dear sir,

In waking and dreaming state the mind is working. Not the heart. In deep sleep KANAVU ARRA NILAI. even the spiritual heart also is not there.
Is not it.

ramanaduli

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 08:42:31 AM »
Dear ramanaduli,

Spiritual Heart and the Self is ever there.  Only mind is in suspended animation in deep sleep.  In  dream, the mind takes up
another form and dreams.

Arunachala Siva.   

ramanaduli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 08:33:00 PM »
Thank you very much sir.

Ramanaduli

arcsekar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 11:05:07 AM »
Dear Anand Sundaram,

Your question is the key issue for seekers of self enquiry. The answer is given by Bhagavan in Upadesa undiyar/Upadesa saram. odukka valiyai odungum ulathe----prana bandhana leena manasam--.

To fix borewell and get underground water, pneumatic pressure is used. Similarly, choose the right side of your heart as the spot for drilling; take a deep breadth -inhale and concentrate on that spot. If you do it for 15 minutes continuously, you will feel that the body is becoming very light. Make this a habit .Practise this as often as possible. In due course, without much efforts,you will remain in  this state and find it so natural. Thats all you have to do it .This process  will take you away from the orbit of Mind and launch  you in the orbit of Self . Eventually, the gravity of Self will pull you  to abide there for ever.