Author Topic: Oh My Beloved Ramana -- its your Jayanthi day 19th Dec 2013  (Read 1203 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
Oh My Beloved Ramana -- its your Jayanthi day 19th Dec 2013
« on: December 18, 2013, 11:59:38 PM »
Oh my beloved Lord Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharishee --  you who are birthless and deathless by your supreme Grace appeared for a brief period in history to walk and talk among us -- 

We all celebrate your Jayanthi day on the holy Arudhra Darshan remembering the 1879 Arudhrara Darshan and the advent of the new start at Thriuchuzhi.

Oh my beloved Ramana,  I did not see you in your physical body with my physical body,  but I hear a lot from books and photos.

Oh my Lord,  seeing and believing is one thing,  mine is hearing and believing having regretting that I arrived late.

Oh my Lord,  I always have this suspense and this thing missed having lost the chance to see you in physical body,  this one thing which is precious than Moksha -- you know what is that thing?  It is the suspense of what reaction you would have produced in your facial expressions upon seeing me?

A smile, a laugh,  a deep stare -- what would have been that? 

I miss you my Lord Ramana,  no matter how many console you give,  I miss you every moment.

Until I be united with you in the spacious Atma Jyoti where there is no day and night, I miss you until then Oh My Lord Ramana.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Oh My Beloved Ramana -- its your Jayanthi day 19th Dec 2013
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 05:57:38 AM »
Dear Krishnan,

This could be one of the best prayers to Sri Bhagavan on this Jayanti Day.

Arunachala Siva.

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 09:37:58 PM »
Dear Krishnan,

This could be one of the best prayers to Sri Bhagavan on this Jayanti Day.

Arunachala Siva.

Dear sir,

Thankyou very much for reading my Heart's musings .

As always,  you are a very loving and deep devotee of Bhagavan Ramana.  I think because now that we are deprived of the physical contact and physical association and direct words from Bhagavan, this has kindled still more our yearning and devotion.

Here in spiritual field,  the losers become the real gainers,  this is something very paradoxical.

We go in a big market,  people before us rushed and we were slow and could not follow that speed. They ran fast forward,  saw Ramana and all came back reporting lot of news to us.  And by that time we could pick up and rush over there,  we could not see physical form of the Lord.  The eyes become moist,  we keep on asking various people who saw with their physical eyes.

Suddenly we are thrilled to notice that the melting devotion by hearing the stories is even more greater than the simple direct evidence encounters for some strange reason.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 12:05:41 PM »
Dear Krishnan,

Sri Krishna says in Srimad Bhagavatam:  Those with whom I stay closely are not that fortunate as those who think of Me from afar.

Arunachala Siva.