Author Topic: Physical healing  (Read 2028 times)

mcozire

• View Profile
Physical healing
« on: December 18, 2013, 05:57:27 PM »
Hi all!

It surprised me at first that there was no post on physical healing here on this forum, but then I realised that it must be because of the great faith that everyone here has in the words and grace of Sri Ramana Maharshi. I would like to think myself as being part of that great faith, and I know that we are not the body etc. and to me this is perfectly fine. However I am struggling at the moment because my aunty is having trouble with cancer.

You hear in many other spiritual circles about healing, and a lot of healing is involved with the life of Jesus Christ.

How do the lovely people here in this forum approach sickness with their loved ones?

Many many thanks,
Mark.

Anand

• Anand
    • View Profile
Re: Physical healing
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 08:51:54 PM »
Dear friend,
At the highest level we are non existent and hence there is no one who is suffering and no one who is  witnessing the suffering.
Accepting  understanding of the above to the core of being is very difficult.
Next level as a concession is that the one Brahman divides into several beings one among you being you and one your aunt.It is like there is the supreme Brahman and all of us beings are like hands and feet of that Brahman acting by means of that one power.
These beings including ourselves appear in waking state  and in some distorted form during sleep.
It is the one supreme Brahman which moves all of us  deciding our actions .Hence we are within the ambit of God all the time .
Hence there is no suffering at all.All the time we are within God and he oversees our entire activity .
Even our sadhana is his grace.Hence there is no suffering .
Regards,
Anand Sundaram.
Sundaram Anand

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 02:45:19 AM »
Dear mcozire,

I experienced some similar things,and the way i delt with it is exactly the faith You mentioned. I prayed a lot,and i trusted all will be well. What i have noticed is,it is very important that that person believes he/see will be healed. I think that nothing is impossible with faith and trust,and most important,with God. I truly believe that. Miracles are possible,absolutely everything. His power is something which we can hardly understand. I also believe,all is His will only! And only by His Grace!

Prayer can help a lot,and deep and pure faith. I witnessed that in my family too,and on my own example,so many miracles. With God by our side,we can move mountains. Like Jesus Himself said. Such is His Glory!

So,whenever You can,talk with Your aunt not to lose faith. She must trust she can live,that is very important. Not to give up,NEVER to give up! She must believe in that! Talk to her whenever You can,persuade her she will be good. Our true nature is the Self only,And what we believe is very much important. In the end,it will happen what is best for her,and everybody. That is the beautiful law of nature,beautiful and merciful nature of God. He knows best.

Truly,Faith is so powerful. It never,never never turned Its back upon me. We are all Divine,and all power is in us and God only. We only need to trust. Truly,is there is anything impossible for God!!!

Whatever is needed to happen will happen. We only must be aware that nothing is as it seems,and all is for our good. This life is just a stage,and what we truly are can never die.  What we are is Eternity.

I delt with losses in this way. I missed them,but deep in my heart i know,they live always and truly,and they are never far from me,but in my very heart. There is no distance whatsoever.

May Bhagavan's Grace be upon Your aunt and Your family,May His Love and Grace give her strength and courage to win this battle!

With Love and prayers,
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 04:13:49 AM by Jewell »

latha

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 07:34:46 PM »
Dear Markji,

Sorry to hear about your aunt's sickness. I pray for Bhagavan's blessings on her and your family. Bhagavan/God/Self is very compassionate like a loving mother and father. We can approach him with any of our problems. His grace will give us strength and guide us through our toughest times.

Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya

mcozire

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 10:44:52 PM »
:)

Thank you so much everyone for your encouraging, beautiful and true words.

Thank you latha  for your prayers, and Jewell for your kind sharing, encouragement and prayers.

Thank you Anand Sundaram for sharing your understanding.

Many many thanks,
Love Mark.

God Bless.

Hari

• View Profile
    • Fundamental questions about mind
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 12:49:44 PM »
Dear mczozire, I am sorry for your aunt. Let her spirit strong. Don't let her lose hope and faith. Many people die just because of the fear of the diagnosis. With God's help everything is possible. She can survive this!
Web Page dedicated to the Great Sages:
https://someoneelsebg.000webhostapp.com/Sages/HTML.php