Author Topic: want to come back closer to Sri Ramasramam  (Read 3242 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
want to come back closer to Sri Ramasramam
« on: December 12, 2013, 07:21:25 PM »
Dear devotees

6 months back I had to move to North India for job prospects but I dont like this place at all.

Slowly I am getting depressed and demotivated.  my health is also down and i had a severe viral fever for a week.

all this makes me to pray to get a transfer to Bangalore. I am praying Lord Ramana for this.

No matter whatever philosophy we speak, the closer one is to Thiruvannamalai and Sri Ramasramam, the safe one feels.

I feel my whole life is just being wasted over here.

Anand

• Anand
    • View Profile
Re: want to come back closer to Sri Ramasramam
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 08:31:02 PM »
Dear Krishnan,
You are deeply attached to this place.This very attachment  will surely bring you back close to Thiruvannamalai.
Surely you will return back to Bangalore or Chennai soon.
God bless you.
Regards,
Anand Sundaram.
Sundaram Anand

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 07:34:34 AM »

Aru/nā/chala/mena
Aha/mē/
ninaip/pavar
Aha/taivē/rarup/pāy
Arunā/chalā.

(a) Arunachala! Thou dost root out the ego of those who meditate on Thee in the heart, Oh Arunachala!
(b) Arunachala! Thou dost root out the ego of those who dwell on their (spiritual) identity with Thee, Oh Arunachala!

Anand

• Anand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 08:38:01 PM »
Dear Krishnan ,
Such attachment can be a vasana necessitating in birth in Thiruannamalai if your prarabdha does not destine you to go back to a place bear Thiruvannamalai.
There is also the possibility that  as the devotion progresses , you may realise that trying to go to  Arunachala, is actually trying to realise the Arunachala within you .
Still even if we have another  birth or several births in Arunachala , is it any cause for regret, being born in the lap of the Father of all.
I am sure , devotees of Bhagavan and Arunachala here would gladly sacrifice even Mukti to be born repeatedly there .
Regards,
Anand Sundaram. 

Sundaram Anand

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 08:18:13 AM »
Dear Krishnan ,
Such attachment can be a vasana necessitating in birth in Thiruannamalai if your prarabdha does not destine you to go back to a place bear Thiruvannamalai.
There is also the possibility that  as the devotion progresses , you may realise that trying to go to  Arunachala, is actually trying to realise the Arunachala within you .
Still even if we have another  birth or several births in Arunachala , is it any cause for regret, being born in the lap of the Father of all.
I am sure , devotees of Bhagavan and Arunachala here would gladly sacrifice even Mukti to be born repeatedly there .
Regards,
Anand Sundaram.

Dear devotees,

I wrote this post on December 12, 2013.   I don't know how heart-felt and genuine my prayer was, but it was answered by our Lord Arunachala Ramana.

The company I work for is generally very strict on granting transfers but a series of miraculous events happened in past 15 days that finally gave me a transfer to Bangalore within the same company  :)

My project contract ended on Dec 31st and I pleaded with my manager to release me from the current project.  I also asked him to recommend me to some other projects at Bangalore.

He recommended my options to the central resource manager.

That lady is very strict,  everyone who goes to her with a request for location transfer has to face her heat and lot of strigent questions and arguments. In the process, if one incurs her anger ,  then it is very difficult to get a transfer.

My turn came,  I prayed our Lord Arunachala and politely told her about my parents and how being in Bangalore would help my family physically and psychologically.  My heart was beating fast and words were coming out in scattered manner.

She looked at me for a while and then said "I will see" . I said 'very kind of you' and came back to my seat.

Few hours later, I got two or three calls from clients at Bangalore saying my resume was shared with them and that there are some explorable opportunities at their projects.

I gave interviews on few places and got through in one of them .

I am happily back in Bangalore in few days to join the new project.

I want to embrace our Lord Arunachala as soon as I settle down and thank our Lord Ramana.

In this world of full cares and troubles,   our Lord Arunachala is the beautiful thing , the most beautiful thing for the Heart.  It may be hot over there than ooty or shimla but something of the essence of Truth emanates from Arunachala hill.  It works inwards and outwards.

I thank and pray to our Lord Arunachala.

Lastly,  it may be true that desires such as these ,  feeling close to Arunachala and south, feeling close to temples,  feeling close to the home city ,  these things are also classified as vasanas but comparing my mount of ignorance and false desires,  these good desires are very much essential until I clean up my false desires.

I would like to finish my vasanas in the close proximity of Arunachala both physical and mental.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 09:38:16 AM »
Dear Krishnan,

This is a good vasana and so your prayers have been answered by Sri Bhagavan.  Be happy.
Be thankful to Sri Bhagavan for His Grace.

Arunachala Siva.

ramana_maharshi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 10:42:45 AM »
good news sir.

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 01:21:39 PM »
good news sir.

Thanks Prashanth Ji and Subramanian Sir.

Anand

• Anand
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 08:18:26 PM »
Dear Krishnan,
Great news.I also share the same feeling about Arunachala and I cannot bear even the thought of prolonged  separation now that I am close to Arunachala.(Earlier I used live in Mumbai and shifted to Chennai in 2007).
May Arunachala keep you close to him till you are absorbed in him.
Regards,
Anand Sundaram.
Sundaram Anand

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 02:22:56 PM »
Dear Krishnan,
Great news.I also share the same feeling about Arunachala and I cannot bear even the thought of prolonged  separation now that I am close to Arunachala.(Earlier I used live in Mumbai and shifted to Chennai in 2007).
May Arunachala keep you close to him till you are absorbed in him.
Regards,
Anand Sundaram.

Dear Anand

Thankyou very much.

Espeically your earlier kind auspicious and positive words were a good omen.

Beloved Abstract

• View Profile
    • David Ford Art
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2014, 08:17:46 PM »
these things too .....

:)
simply stop telling the story of the self and see who you are without it