Author Topic: Lalitha Sahasranamam- Devotee of Lalitha Devi needs help / advice  (Read 21708 times)

Child of Arunachala

• View Profile
Re: Lalitha Sahasranamam- Devotee of Lalitha Devi needs help / advice
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 02:18:09 PM »
Namaste PKar,

Sorry, I am only now seeing this post. What the Devi is showing you is very profound. Please don't dissipate the blessings by posting it on an open forum or revealing it to anyone who is not your guru.

If you don't understand the visions or even dreams, ask the Devi for clarification. She will give it to you. From what I can see is that she is providing your protection. Acknowledge it and thank her for it.

I know how busy you are as a student in the U.S. but you are doing your best by chanting the Lalita Sahasranamam on Fridays. If you can, squeeze in a Tuesday as well. 

You seem quite evolved to be getting these visions. Treasure them rather than open them up to egoistic, stubborn, angry, hateful people on the spiritual path... you said you have posted this on two forums.... God knows who all are reading something so divine that is happening to you.  It is not to be shared.

As Lata said, if there is a Chinmaya Mission in your town, go there as often as your schedule will permit or to a Hindu Temple. Sit quietly and talk to the Devi..... but don't reveal these visions to anyone. Your answers will come. Of that I am sure.

Wish you all the best,
Child of Arunachala
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 02:28:34 PM by Child of Arunachala »

PKar

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 04:36:43 AM »
Namaste PKar,

Sorry, I am only now seeing this post. What the Devi is showing you is very profound. Please don't dissipate the blessings by posting it on an open forum or revealing it to anyone who is not your guru.

If you don't understand the visions or even dreams, ask the Devi for clarification. She will give it to you. From what I can see is that she is providing your protection. Acknowledge it and thank her for it.

I know how busy you are as a student in the U.S. but you are doing your best by chanting the Lalita Sahasranamam on Fridays. If you can, squeeze in a Tuesday as well. 

You seem quite evolved to be getting these visions. Treasure them rather than open them up to egoistic, stubborn, angry, hateful people on the spiritual path... you said you have posted this on two forums.... God knows who all are reading something so divine that is happening to you.  It is not to be shared.

As Lata said, if there is a Chinmaya Mission in your town, go there as often as your schedule will permit or to a Hindu Temple. Sit quietly and talk to the Devi..... but don't reveal these visions to anyone. Your answers will come. Of that I am sure.

Wish you all the best,
Child of Arunachala

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Child of Arunachala,

Thank you for your advise. You are right. I was misled and have stopped praying for a while now out of anger due to difficult circumstances and lethargy. But I am planning to do something about it and will pay heed to your advise.

Regards and may Devi bless you.

PKar

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2014, 04:39:44 AM »
Dear PKarji,

I would like to share with you an incident that happened with Bhagavan. I found the example very useful to understand the effectiveness of self-enquiry. Hope it helps you as well.

Once a poor simple woman(not highly educated) was complaining to Bhagavan about a lot of family problems. Bhagavan after listening to her problems asked her if she had the problems when she was in deep sleep. When the woman replied she did not, Bhagavan let her know that the problems were not real and she should enquire into who was affected by the problems.

Kavyakanta Ganapathi Muni who was standing closeby thought Bhagavan should have adviced her to pray or do japa instead of asking an uneducated poor woman who was overwhelmed by problems to do self-enquiry. Bhagavan did not explain his reasons at that time.

The next day Bhagavan shared a story which clarified his reasons for the advice. Two poor men who were travelling together retire for the night. One of them falls
asleep while the other is awake next to him. The sleeping man dreams that he is very rich and a robber steals all his riches. He starts screaming for help to
catch the thief. Should the dreamer's companion try to catch the thief,or call the police or wake up the sleeping man?

Just like the dreamer needs to wake up from his dream, when a person is overwhelmed by problems the best solution is to do self-enquiry. Just like in the dream state the dream seems to be real until we wake up, our life and problems seem to be real since we identify with our body and mind.

Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lathaji,

Apologies for the late response. Thank you for the thought-provoking story. I am seeking advice from Devi itself instead of wandering for answers.

Regards

latha

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2014, 09:38:14 AM »
Apologies for the late response. Thank you for the thought-provoking story. I am seeking advice from Devi itself instead of wandering for answers.

Dear PKarji,

I am so happy that you have decided to seek the advice from Devi directly. Mother Goddess will always help us and guide us to the right path.

PKar

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2014, 08:46:45 AM »

Dear PKarji,

I am so happy that you have decided to seek the advice from Devi directly. Mother Goddess will always help us and guide us to the right path.

Thank you for your support and wise words.

Regards