Author Topic: Sadahanas from Ribhu Gita  (Read 19051 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
Sadahanas from Ribhu Gita
« on: October 13, 2013, 07:16:09 PM »
Dear Devotees

In Sri Ramana Maharishi literature and his lifetime Ribhu Gita formed a central place and in his biography also lot of instances mentioned on Ribhu Gita.

Annamalai Swami chanted a lot from Ribhu Gita infront of Bhagavan Ramana along with few other devotees.

When some learned brahmins pointed out the mechanical repititions and affirmations from Ribhu Gita chanted without actual exp,  the simple reply (mental reply or verbal) from Annamalai Swam was;  I dont know all that, my Guru told to read Ribhu Gita and I am doing it.

Ribhu Gita -- both sanskrit-english ,  tamil translation,  tamil-english are beautiful poems.

I time and again get attracted to this and read a chapter a day.

In fact when my great uncle was in death bed at 80 years of age in 2011,  he was not hospitalized but his wife took care of him in his agraharam home itself.

That time it was just 9 months after my coming to Bhagavan Ramana teachings.  When I went to meet him knowing his final moments,  I took two books -- one is Paraapara Kanni and another is Ribhu Gita.

I read one chapter from Ribhu Gita to which my great uncle who himself was a great devotee of Shiva listened with trouble in breaths. Later I read Parapara kanni of Thayumanavar fully.

He passed away the very next day,  he was suffering in bed for close to one month.  Don't know but I was impressed with Ribhu Gita afterwards very much.

I request members here to share how you read this book,  how you contemplate on the meaning,  how long you sit with Ribhu Gita etc.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Sadahanas from Ribhu Gita
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 02:28:14 PM »
Dear Krishnan,

I felt quite emotional about what you have written about ribhu gita and the old gentleman who heard it along with parAparak
kaNNi of Tayumnavar and passed away. 

Sri Bhagavan presented Sampurnamma with a copy of Ribhu Gita and asked her to study the book.  When she said that she
be excused on the ground that she did not understand a word of it.  Sri Bhagavan persised and asked her to read it all the same.
'It does not matter that you do not understand', He said, 'Still it will be of benefit to you.'  Thus Sampuranamma's life which had
the full potential of becoming one of sorrow and grief due to early widowhood and childlessness was transformed into an active
and spiritualized way of life.

I consider that every verse in Ribhu Gita is a mantra.  Like Gayatri it can confer benefits even if one does not understand the
meaning. 

Ribhu Gita closes with every chapter with a verse on Lord Nataraja.  These verses are of the most excellent quality.  There is a story
behind it.  When Ulaganatha Swamigal wrote it in Tamizh, Nataraja appeared in his dream and made him include one verse at
the end of each chapter on Him.  Thus Swamigal included a verse on Nataraja.  The detailed story has been posted by me in the
past. 

See this verse at the end of Chapter 26, English version by Dr. H. Ramamoorthy:

It is the undivided form our Supreme Lord in a state of sublime, joyous dance that says:
By the conviction that I am ever Reality, which is the Existence Consciousness Bliss,
And by that state of abiding at one with That, being That itself,
The empty bondage of the world can be cut asunder and pure Liberation attained.

In fact, Sivam and Brahman are not different.  Muruganar has also stressed this point in his many verses.

Once Nagmma came to the Hall and prostrated herself before Bhagavan.  After having gone round the Hall a few times.
Bhagavan said, 'Ah, you too have started going around the Hall.  Have you learnt it from Ravamma?  She used to go round
and round like this.  Everybody who comes here thinks 'apparently the proper thing here is to go round' and starts going
round.  Thus all people go round.  After all, the proper pradakshina is going round the Self, or more, accurately, to realize
that we are the Self and that within us, all the countless spheres revolve, going round and round, as described in the following
verse of Ribhu Gita, (ch.3. 39th verse.)

Reflecting 'I am the all blissful Self'
Is worship as with words and flowers.
True circumambulation is the thought,
'In me the million universes roll.'
He who knows all beings bow to him
And he to none.
He bows before the Mahalinga Self.

It is nice to read Tamizh Ribhu Gita.  The English translation is also equally good.

See this verse in Chapter 26 again:

That in which all these apparent differences of duality
Cease to exist when inquired into,
In which all cause and effect --
Even a trace thereof - cease to exist,
And in which not a trace of this fear of duality exists
When the mind is merged therein --
Being that itself
Ever abide in unwavering Bliss.

Arunachala Siva.                         

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 04:47:15 PM »

I (Devaraja Mudaliar) said, 'Bhagavan Himself advises us to to round the Hill, for instance.  I also know that Bhagavan is also
not against going round the image in a temple. There are people here who have the faith of going round Bhagavan is as good
as going round the temple image or the Hill.  How can we object to that?'

Bhagavan said, 'I don't say such things should not be done.  But the best going round is going round yourself, or the bhava
expressed in the verse quoted.  The other pradakshinams are not condemned.  The Jnani, though he knows that meditation
on the Self is best worship, will join all other kinds of worship for the good of others and as an example to them.  In fact, he
may observe all the other ways even more correctly and steadfastly than those who follow only those paths and know nothing
of Jnana.  That is referred to in the following verses of Ribhu Gita.

When the guru instructs his disciple
Properly in non duality,
He does not really try to educate the pupil
About bondage ridden duality.
He will assess the mind of the disciple and accordingly grade his instruction.
To teach the great Truth of differenceless nonduality
In friendliness, I shall give you an example of this principle
I have laid before you.

Just as the ritual of the crying of the people
who are called to weep by the son on the demise of his father,
  with a few relatives,
Is only for the payment and is not real,
Likewise the bringing of the duality by the guru
Is only to explain the nonduality to the disciple and not because 
  duality is real.  There is no doubt of this, son!
Therefore, you should forget the duality
And become the embodiment of nonduality.

Arunachala Siva.

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 06:37:27 AM »
Dear Krishnan,

I felt quite emotional about what you have written about ribhu gita and the old gentleman who heard it along with parAparak
kaNNi of Tayumnavar and passed away. 

Sri Bhagavan presented Sampurnamma with a copy of Ribhu Gita and asked her to study the book.  When she said that she
be excused on the ground that she did not understand a word of it.  Sri Bhagavan persised and asked her to read it all the same.
'It does not matter that you do not understand', He said, 'Still it will be of benefit to you.'  Thus Sampuranamma's life which had
the full potential of becoming one of sorrow and grief due to early widowhood and childlessness was transformed into an active
and spiritualized way of life.

I consider that every verse in Ribhu Gita is a mantra.  Like Gayatri it can confer benefits even if one does not understand the
meaning. 

Ribhu Gita closes with every chapter with a verse on Lord Nataraja.  These verses are of the most excellent quality.  There is a story
behind it.  When Ulaganatha Swamigal wrote it in Tamizh, Nataraja appeared in his dream and made him include one verse at
the end of each chapter on Him.  Thus Swamigal included a verse on Nataraja.  The detailed story has been posted by me in the
past. 

See this verse at the end of Chapter 26, English version by Dr. H. Ramamoorthy:

It is the undivided form our Supreme Lord in a state of sublime, joyous dance that says:
By the conviction that I am ever Reality, which is the Existence Consciousness Bliss,
And by that state of abiding at one with That, being That itself,
The empty bondage of the world can be cut asunder and pure Liberation attained.

In fact, Sivam and Brahman are not different.  Muruganar has also stressed this point in his many verses.

Once Nagmma came to the Hall and prostrated herself before Bhagavan.  After having gone round the Hall a few times.
Bhagavan said, 'Ah, you too have started going around the Hall.  Have you learnt it from Ravamma?  She used to go round
and round like this.  Everybody who comes here thinks 'apparently the proper thing here is to go round' and starts going
round.  Thus all people go round.  After all, the proper pradakshina is going round the Self, or more, accurately, to realize
that we are the Self and that within us, all the countless spheres revolve, going round and round, as described in the following
verse of Ribhu Gita, (ch.3. 39th verse.)

Reflecting 'I am the all blissful Self'
Is worship as with words and flowers.
True circumambulation is the thought,
'In me the million universes roll.'
He who knows all beings bow to him
And he to none.
He bows before the Mahalinga Self.

It is nice to read Tamizh Ribhu Gita.  The English translation is also equally good.

See this verse in Chapter 26 again:

That in which all these apparent differences of duality
Cease to exist when inquired into,
In which all cause and effect --
Even a trace thereof - cease to exist,
And in which not a trace of this fear of duality exists
When the mind is merged therein --
Being that itself
Ever abide in unwavering Bliss.

Arunachala Siva.                       

Very nice posts on Ribhu Gita sir.
When I first went to Ramasramam on June 2010 and sat in the old hall,  soon after,  there was a mild repititional music airing from a distance that echoed in the old hall.  That time I was captivated by that mild joined voices though that time I did not know that it is Ribhu Gita.  My material problems were very much burning and during that trip I left the ashram after pouring out my heart to Maharishi.

Later the verses repeated within myself and next visit I bought this tamil Ribhu Gita.

Even though Bhagavan Ramana criticized affirmation approach when he defined self enquiry,  his endorsement of Ribhu Gita clearly shows that he approved all paths including "I am Brahman" meditation.

And one keen observation on Ribhu Gita is this:  the sage Ribhu when he instructed to Nidaga on Ribhu Gita,  he has put all his grace over there which is manifesting to this day.  It is a mystery.  There is nothing in those words but it has been charged very high by putting of the grace of Ribhu over those texts.

Do you know any group chanting recording done by Ashram on Ribhu Gira tamil?  Is the sanskrit Ribhu Gita mp3 chorus or single voice? 

SAT has taken lot of pains in coming up with Audio books on Ribhu Gita but it is very costly by Indian rupee.

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 07:37:37 AM »
"I felt quite emotional about what you have written about ribhu gita and the old gentleman who heard it along with parAparak
kaNNi of Tayumnavar and passed away.  "

Dear Sir ,

In this regard, I have always felt that  dying in hospital in a lone emergency room is far inferior to dying at home amidst our God photos,  the pooja room and our favourite Ramana books spread all around us.

I think what happens is this:  the final moments is mysteriously fully taken over by Self or Atma for everybody.  Atma remembers even the least known secret of us.  So just only in proportion to our devotion during the earthly life,  only to that extent we are endowed with the automatic manfiestation of these type of chantings,  aid etc.   

Nochur Swami has told that during final moments, without our control all our vasanas will manifest and dance before us.  I think it is very true.

He has seen through this.

I have always been curious to notice the final moments of dying persons.

One more thing is, the seemingly improper circumstances to our human eyes may be shown different to the dying person.

Considering all this, best is ,  to be mad after Lord Arunachaleswhara during our healthy times.

One must imagine that one is doing giripradakshina chanting Thiruvembavai every morning.

One has to walk temple after temple remebering Lord Arunachala and Guru Ramana as frequently as possible.  One has to steal this grace as if stealing a sweet or banana from a big feast and running away.

Apppar Devaram and Sambhandar devaram are very very powerful aids for a dying person.  for living persons also.

Naam yaarkum kudi allom namanai anjom.

This splash of time in which we pass our life is the greatest opportunity, if one utilizes this atleast we can hope to reach some higher lokas like Satya Lokha and get liberated from there.

For devotees of Lord Shiva,  not satya lokha, they will go to Ramana Lokham or Arunachala lokham.

un adiyaar pola nadithu --  says one verse (I think thiruvasagam)
we will somehow slide,  squeeze through the crowd of vasanas and do some bypass through the small gate that is just opened by the grace of Lord Ramana and straightaway reach the sannidhi of Lord Arunachaleshwara.  Once we reach his sannidhi, let the vasanas be there, it is his job to look after.  We will not leave his sannidhi even when dragged away forcibly.

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 08:33:35 AM »
Dear Kskat

Only today early morning I was discussing about Ribhu Gita Tamil Chanting with my brother who came from USA yesterday and I was smiling when I saw your post here about Ribhu Gita parayana .I like the Tamil Chanting and listen to Chapter -3( Sarvamum Mithai ) at times . But right now I am immersed fully in Bhagavad Gita and later I will take Ribhu Gita for full time study and parayana .
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 09:36:32 AM »

Dear Krishnan,

You have posted 'un adiyaar pol  nadittu'.....

This verse is from Tiruvachagam, Tiru Sadagam, 2.1:

நாடகத்தால் உன் அடியார் போல் நடித்து நான் நடுவே
வீடு அகத்தே புகுந்திடுவான் மிகப்பெரிதும் விரைகின்றேன்
ஆடகம் சீர் மணிக்குன்றே இடை அறா அன்பு உனக்கு என்
ஊடு அகத் தேநின்று உருகத் தந்தருள் எம் உடையானே. 15

This is a gem of a verse.  The saint says, 'I am not a true devotee.  I am acting as if I am your devotee.  And I wish to
rush to moksha. O the Hill of red gold, please confer your love/grace to me and make my heart melt for you, O Master!

In a bus stand two old people were standing for a bus.  There were lot of crowd.  When the bus came, everyone rushed in.
These two old men went into the rushing crowd and they were, without their own effort,  pushed into the bus, by the
crowd.  They did not use their efforts to enter into the bus.  This is a simile for 'nAdagathAl un adiyAr pol nadithu.'

Arunachala Siva.     

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 12:55:56 PM »
Dear Krishnan and others,

The Chapter Five of Ribhu Gita calls everything excepting Brahman, unreal, like the horns of a hare.  Sri Bhagavan had said
that the world, jiva and gods are all real but not ever real and they are only appearances.  But Ribhu Gita goes one step
further and says all are unreal like horns of a hare, sass vishanam.  But Ribhut Gita adds that all are Brahman!

I shall give some verses from Chapter Five:

All the mobile and immobile world is like the horns of a hare,
This, rare explanation by the grace of the Supreme Siva
Is that of which I will speak now.
Listen to this with a concentrated mind
All that is seen as manifold is like the horns of a hare.
all that is heard as wondrous is like the horns of a hare.
All objects that are seen are like the horns of a hare.
The seer too, is like the horns of a hare.

III.

Birth, senility, death and disease -- mental and physical, so described, and merit and demerit
Are all like the horns of a hare.
Desire, anger, greed, infatuation, arrogance, and jealousy,
Courage that elates, success, failure, honor, and dishonor
The guru and the disciple and the teachings to which they attend

The object of enjoyment, which engenders a sense of possession,
And the enjoyer, who resorts to enjoying are all like the horns of a hare,
Equanimity, rejoicing, inquiry, the company of the good,
And all such good qualities are like the horns of a hare.
Abstentions, observances, physical postures, breath control,
And other aspects of yoga are like the horns of a hare.
All varieties of goals and their definition are like the horns of a hare.
The wavering of thought and its not wavering are like the horns of a hare.

Listen to this certitude that All is Brahman,
Rare to come by for all gods and human.
This is the secret as expounded to me by Shambu (Siva, 'the bestower of happiness').
Whatever is the substance of the mental mode that is 'I'
Whatever is the stuff of the mental mode
That conceives of 'this'.
And whatever appears as the 'seen'
Is all the nature of Brahman.

It is the perfectly full form of our Lord in a state of joyous dance that proclaims:
All the appearances of the moving and unmoving are like the horns of a hare;
All the world, the jivas, and the Supreme
  that appear everywhere like a dream and are of the mind
Are of the nature of the undivided Supreme.

Arunachala Siva.   

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 01:26:16 PM »
Dear Kskat

Only today early morning I was discussing about Ribhu Gita Tamil Chanting with my brother who came from USA yesterday and I was smiling when I saw your post here about Ribhu Gita parayana .I like the Tamil Chanting and listen to Chapter -3( Sarvamum Mithai ) at times . But right now I am immersed fully in Bhagavad Gita and later I will take Ribhu Gita for full time study and parayana .

Dear Atmavichar

That is very nice to hear.

I like Vibhuti Yogam in Bhagavad Gita more than anything else where Krishna says where and all he resides like Vishnu among Adityas etc.

I am still awaiting for a reply on my observations on your comments on kedarnath flood.   :)  :)

one side, i am telling all negative on book reading and e-sadhana and in another side tracking down who has to reply being awaited on which thread etc.  :)

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 01:37:42 PM »

What is a purifying bath?  What is a purifying mantra?  Sri Devi Kalottaram also deals with this subject.

Ribhu Gita says about holy and purifying bath and holy and purifying mantra, in Chapter Six.

The best bath of all is the refreshing bath
In the reservoir that is the Supreme Brahman,
The perfectly full, which is not different from the Self.
Brave son ! no other bath
In any other waters is a bath.
I bathe always
In the difference-less expanse of Knowledge,
The sea of the Supreme Brahman.     

The resounding certitude 'I am Brahman'
Is the best of baths.
Hear the nature of such a bath,
And extensively expounded by the Supreme Siva.
I am ever of the nature of the Supreme Brahman.
I am ever of the nature of Existence Knowledge Bliss.
I am ever of the nature of the Supreme Siva.
Such I am Brahman certitude if the sublime bath.

Thus I have told you about the easy way
Of having a purificatory bath in the waters of the Supreme Brahman.
Son!  Whoever hears this even once and understands it without delusion
Will become Brahman.
Hear now the mantra of the Supreme Brahman.
As taught by the Supreme Siva.
And all times, this is the best.
The essence of all great mantras.

I am ever Brahman - Existence.
I am ever Brahman - Consciousness.
I am ever Brahman - Bliss.
I am ever Brahman - the pure.
I am ever Brahman - the non dual.
I am ever the undivided Supreme Brahman.
This ego-less I am Brahman certitude
Is, indeed, the mantra superior to all.

Arunachala Siva.     

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 02:15:25 PM »
Very nice Mr  Subramanian Sir about purifying bath Ribhu Gita
Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Ramanaya

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 10:31:26 AM »
The chapter Seven of Ribhu Gita describes what is tarpana (libation of water) and the home (oblation of in fire):

The universe, even an atom thereof,
Is truly never existent anywhere - never.
Only the certitude
Supported by reasoning,
That the Supreme Brahman, the seer only, exists eternally,
And I am that Brahman.
According to the conclusion of the Rig and other Vedas,
Is itself the tarpana (libation of water).

I am Brahman, which is all complete.
I am Brahman, which is Existence Knowledge Bliss.
I am the Supreme Brahman, which is the entire substratum.
I am Brahman, with not an atom apart from me.
I am Brahman, which is the peerless space of Consciousness.
I am the blemish-less Brahman of the nature of the Self.
I am Brahman, which is formless.
This certitude of being Brahman is itself the tarpana.

I am ever the nature of the Supreme Brahman.
I am ever the nature of the Supreme Self.
I am ever of the nature of the Supreme Siva.
I am ever the nature of the highest of the high.
I am ever of the nature of the Absolutely Full.
I am ever of the nature of Wisdom.
This I am Brahman certitude itself is the rare home (oblation in fire.).

Indeed, I am only of the nature of blemish-less Supreme Brahman
Indeed, I am only of the nature eternal Supreme Brahman.
Indeed, I am only of the nature of the all pervasive Supreme Brahman.
Indeed, I am only of the nature of the immaculate Supreme Brahman.
Indeed, I am only of the nature of the undivided Supreme Brahman.
Indeed, I am only of the nature of the Supreme Brahman, the meaning of the syllable OM.
I am only of the nature of the formless Supreme Brahman.
This I am Brahman certitude is itself the rare homa, (oblation in fire.)

Arunachala Siva.             

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2013, 02:50:58 PM »
Chapter Eight of Ribhu Gita defines the characteristics of a Jivan Mukta.

I shall give a few verses from this chapter (English translation by Dr. H. Ramamoorthy):

One who has the certitude
'I am the Supreme Brahman, without the three qualities of sattva and others.
The Truth, transcending the highest, of the nature of Consciousness-Bliss'
Is a Jivanmukta.
One who ever has the certitude,
'I am the eternal, supreme Self without the three bodies,
Of the nature of Knowledge, the mass of Bliss, the One,
   the eternal'
Is a Jivanmukta.

One who ever abides in a state of Bliss,
With no trace of attachments to the body of such,
In the certitude, 'I am the Supreme Brahman,' the One,
Is a Jivanmukta.
One who is all Silence, and in great  Bliss, rid of delusions,
And is of the nature of pure Consciousness alone,
Without a trace of the sorrow-ridden ego,
Is a Jivanmukta.

One who discards all the other ideas,
Is of the nature of the indivisible One, is peaceful,
Is rid of all false ideas of multiplicity and exists without differences,
Is Jivanmukta.
One who has the certitude, 'I have no delusion,
Mind, intellect, wisdom, ego, life, and various senses;
I am Brahman.'
Is a Jivanmukta.

There is no body, gross or otherwise, apart from me.
There is no state such as waking apart from me.
There no waker apart from me.
There is no microcosm or macrocosm apart from me.
There is no inner world apart from me.
There is no external world apart from me.
There is nothing at all apart from me.
I am Brahman, One with this certitude is a Jivanmukta.

There is no caste or canon apart from me.
There is no race or lineage apart from me.
There is no action or result apart from me.
There is no cause or effect apart from me.
There is no knowledge or ignorance apart from me.
There is no contemplation or absorption in meditation apart from me.
There is no sound or noise apart from me.
I am Brahman, One who realizes thus, is a Jivanmukta.

I have neither desire nor aversion here.
I have neither euphoria nor ecstasy here.
The duality of superimposition is not here for me.
The criticism of non existence is not here for me.
Neither is there the hallmark of purity here for me.
Nor the firmness of yoga
I am Brahman, of the nature of the One
One who abides in this certitude is a Jivanmukta.

It is only by the boat of undivided Knowledge
Arising out of worship of the Supreme Siva
That a devotee of the Supreme Lord
Can cross he ocean of transmigration.
Others cannot cross this ocean,
Which is illusory like the horns of a horse.
Thus the Sage Ribhu explained to Nidagha
What constitutes a Jivanmukta.

Arunachala Siva.           

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2013, 11:46:43 AM »
Chapter Ten of Ribhu Gita says that all is Brahma swarupam:

The Self is of the nature that pervades all the world.
The Self is of the nature that transcends the world.
The Self is of the nature of all.
The Self is of the nature beyond all.
The Self is of the nature that is peaceful.
The Self is of the nature of Existence Consciousness Bliss.
There is nothing apart from the peerless Self.
All, ever, is of the nature of the Self.

The Self is clearly of the nature of the fourth state.
The Self is of the nature that scorches all duality,
The Self is of the nature of direct Knowledge.
The Self is of the nature without a trace of unreality,
The Self is of the nature devoid of anything apart.
There is nothing apart from the Self that is Brahman.
Whatever is seen as apart is, also of the nature of the Self.

The Self is without duality and nonduality.
The Self transcends the fourth state,
The Self exists as the blemish less self illumined.
The Self is to be looked upon as our real, natural state.
The Self is without 'this', 'that' or anything else.     
The Self is one and perfectly full.
There is nothing apart from the Self.
Whatever is seen as discrete is of the nature of the Self.

Arunachala Siva.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 03:48:24 PM »

Chapter Eleven of Ribhu Gita says that 'all is Brahman and I am That':

There is nothing at all of this world or individuals
Apart from Brahman, the Truth, the Pure Consciousness,
The peaceful, the constant mass of Bliss,
The subtle, the eternal, the attribute-less,
The spotless, the taintless, of the nature  of the formless,
The perfect fullness, the immovable, which is non dual,
And which is not different from the Self.
All this is ever the nature of Brahman.

The pentad of elements such as the space and others are of the nature of Brahman.
All of nature born out of these is of the nature of Brahman.
The triad of bodies subject to destruction is of the nature of Brahman.
The three states of existence are of the nature of Brahman.
Experience and the experiencer are of the nature of Brahman.
All that is sentient is of the nature of Brahman.
There is not an atom apart from Brahman, the mass of Knowledge.
All things - the world, and others -- are of the nature of Brahman.

All things like mind and such are of the nature of Brahman.
The five sheaths are of the nature of Brahman.
The variegated universe is of the nature of Brahman.
Vyashti (the discrete, the distinct) and samashti (the collective or integrated) are of the nature of Brahman.
There is not an atom apart from Brahman, the eternal.
All events that occur are of the nature of Brahman.
Truly, I say this in the name of Siva. There is no doubt;
There is no doubt.  This is the Truth.

Arunachala Siva.