Author Topic: Kind request for your prayers please...  (Read 7471 times)

Ravi.N

• View Profile
Re: Jai ganesha,jai ganesha,jai ganesha paahimaam
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 09:24:22 PM »
Sanjaya,
The Arati  and Bhajan(18:30-20:00 hrs)at Sri Ramakrishna Mutt -exclusive Ganesh Bhajans today.A wonderful picture of Prashanta murti  Lord Sri ganapathy was set on a Chair alongside Sri Ramakrishna and nicely decorated.The Bhajans started with the chanting of  Avvaiyar's vinayakar Ahaval(our friend nagaraj has posted it in the other thread on vinayaka chaturti) and a series of Tamizh and Sanskrit Bhajans on the Lord-The tamizh one-'Prabho Ganapathey' must be known to a few here.Sri Sanakara's stotra-Ajam Nirvikalpam,Tulasidas's Bhajan- Gaayiye Ganapathi Jaga Vandana,Brahmananda's -Jaya Ganesa Gana natha Dayayanidhi,Pratham sumara Sri ganesa,Saint Purandara dasa's- Gaja vadana Beduvey was followed by Mudhakarartha mOdakam sadha Vimukthi Sadhakam.
There were also Namavalis on This JnAnamurthi.This one is especially for you,your family and our child:

Jai Ganesha Jai Ganesha Jai Ganesha paahimaam
Sri Ganesha Sri Ganesha Sri ganesha Rakshamam

If it is okay with you ,please sing this thrice along with your family members.May all auspiciousness and wellbeing be with you and your family.

Namaskar.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 09:25:55 PM by Ravi.N »

latha

• View Profile
Re: Kind request for your prayers please...
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 10:07:13 PM »
Dear Sanjayji,

I will pray for your son and your family. Please remember to surrender your problems to Bhagavan, He will give you strength and take care of your problems.

I can relate to your problems because my 10 year old adopted son is diagnosed with ADHD and has behavior issues. He looks normal, is very intelligent but his behavior is very unpredictable. He is on homeopathic medicine and responding well. But taking care of him is very challenging and heart-breaking, our social life is zero because people think he is undisciplined and want nothing to do with him. But he is my Lord Sri Krishna and it is my sadhana to take care of him. He is the reason I became spiritual and I trust Bhagavan will take care of him.

I like to listen to sharanagati song when feeling overwhelmed. Chanting Hanuman chalisa has helped too.

Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 06:20:46 AM »
Thank you, Ravi Ji for such sincere time spent for someone else. Will be definitely following your advice today with family.

Latha Ji - Thanks. I can fully understand the depth and meaning of what you are saying - as I do have a close friend who is a Special Educator - and is also teaching my kid. But let us just abide by what I heard in a Satsang attributed to Swami Vivekananda said once in a speech - "Take even a grain of sand and I can prove to you that it is nothing but the Supreme Reality in action".

Namaskar!
Sanjay.
Salutations to Bhagawan

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 06:14:12 PM »
Got this link to a beautiful Medicine Buddhist Mantra from a Buddhist friend of mine and they have great faith in this mantra especially to heal others .I do not know its meaning but very beautiful to listen to around 8.30 mts .

Medicine Buddha Mantra (with words)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUJucA-mrgE&feature=youtu.be
Tibetan Buddhist Mantra - To eliminate not only pain of diseases but also help in overcoming the major inner sickness of attachment, hatred, jealousy, desire, greed and ignorance. Mantra chanted by Khenpo Pema Chopel Rinpoche from the CD 'The Blessing from H.H. Penor Rinpoche for World Peace'.

However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 07:54:27 PM »
Dear Devotees

Posting this on Vinayaka Chaturthi day as you and your prayers mean the highest heaven to me - as I have none in this world whom I respect as much as the members of this forum - many who frequent here are living gurus to me.

I am writing this to humbly seek your prayers. Dont want to elaborate too much on personal issues - but I am starting a new line of treatment for my son who was born as second most premature in the medical history in India - 4 years back. Even though he is four years old, his growth and development is barely 18 months - because at birth his nervous system itself was not fully developed. Thanks to Bhagawan, he came out healthy and still very slowly catching up on his development. A very promising treatment - I am starting this month - and some medicines are arriving from Europe. I wish to seek the blessings and humbly request prayers of all my living gurus in this forum and friends for his recovery through these medicines.

If you remember me, kindly pray for my son - at least for few seconds on this auspicious day or during this month please. Above and beyond anything on Earth, you and your prayers mean a Brahmanda to me - and nothing can be more powerful than the sincere wishes and prayers on the most devoted disciples of Bhagawan - you all. I cannot describe in words how powerful a second of heartfelt prayer by rare disciples of bhagawan like Subramanian sir, Sri Nagaraj, Ravi sir, Hari, Jewel, Graham, Jyothi, Deepa, ksksat, Atmavichar, Anil Ji, prasanth_ramana_maharshi, latha, silentgreen, Balaji, Anand, nonduel, Child of Arunachala and all others - can have an impact on him. The impact is beyond words.

Kind regards and earnest heartfelt thanks. Seeking your blessings,

Sanjay.

Dear Sanjay

I can see through your tough situation.  And with such a child of under-growth our mind will naturally thread it to distance future of who will take care him and all that.

It is very emotional to deal with such a child because your Heart will outpour more kindness and love only to the weakest child while not all your relatives and friends may emphathize with you.

I am not going to suggest any mantra or sloga but all I can request is,  pray to Bhagavan only for the child's normal behaviour and peace and wellbeing , nothing more than that.

I was thinking about you and offered my few seconds prayer to our beloved Bhagavan Ramana Maharishee to intervene and restore peace and wellbeing in your family.

Here I wish to point out this again:  People confuse Bhagavan Ramana's famous statement to his Mother Azhagammal and assume lot of things on destiny.   But Bhagavan Ramana did not mean that message to be so universal and he definitely interferes in our day to day calamities to protect and turn us to the path of Self Enquiry.

Don't strain yourself with this and that remedy suggested by various astrologers -- relax into Bhagavan's form with a silent prayer put at the start and end of your meditation. 

Arunachaleshwara and Apeethakuchamba will definitely bless your child for long healthy life.

Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya.

Hillablaze

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2013, 08:15:06 PM »
OM NAMO BHAGAVATE SRI RAMANAYA

Dear Sanjay,
We humbly invoke the name of Sri Bhagavan, the Ocean of Compassion, to shower his Blessings and Protection on you and your family.
Stay strong. We will remember and support you in our prayer.

_/\_
_/\_

Obeisance to Bhagavan Sri Ramana

Anand

• Anand
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 09:56:12 PM »
Dear Sanjay,
In my earlier trips to Thiruannamalai , I had kept some stones from the holy hill.I prayed to Arunachala while holding one of the stones, to give your son good health to negotiate life on his own.
I also prayed that he be inclined to be devoted to Bhagavan and Arunachala.
May Arunachala and Bhagavan bless the child with along healthy life and a life devoted to Bhagavan and Arunachala.
Om Namo Bhagavate Sri Ramanaya .Arunachala Siva.
Regards,
Anand Sundaram.
Sundaram Anand

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2013, 06:19:45 AM »
Thank you, dear all.

Atmavichar - That is an amazing budhist prayer. Thanks for sharing.

BTW, you will be surprised to know what is the most favorite song of my son - It is the group chanting Aksharamana Malai CD tha I have. For around 30 minutes it plays, he is almost in a trans state without even listening to his name call sometimes.

Sanjay
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:23:07 AM by sanjaya_ganesh »
Salutations to Bhagawan

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2013, 09:41:22 AM »
BTW, you will be surprised to know what is the most favorite song of my son - It is the group chanting Aksharamana Malai CD tha I have.

Sanjay

It is really a blessing that your son loves listening to  AAMM group chanting . I have a friend of mine whose son aged 5-6 also loves listening to the same and he has started memorizing the verses slowly .In the Sankaracharya thread I have given Kanchi Mahaswamigal's quote on power of  words /sound vibrations and how it differs from one good word to bad word  and it is really a blessing that kids get to hear these divine words / divine sounds at a very young age .
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

deepa

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2013, 07:52:56 AM »

Sanjay
Sorry I just saw this thread.

I cannot imagine your child having a better father than you - one who already has the abundant grace of Bhagawan. Through you, His grace will flow to your son as well!

Please keep us updated.
Best wishes,
Deepa

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2013, 09:12:30 AM »
Thanks all.

Deepa - He is child of Arunachala. I am just doing the responsible custodian role play as Arunachala wants me to. All said and done, I know Arunachala has all the plans for him, but that does not mean I will sit idle simply because Arunachala has also plans for me :). As long as both of us decided to play this game, we will ensure we play it so well that our father is impressed.

Sanjay.
Salutations to Bhagawan

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2013, 03:02:57 AM »
Dear Sanjay ji,

I just remembered You and Your son... How's Your little boy,did his new treatment started? Praying,and knowing all will go well...

With love and prayers,

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2013, 06:31:17 AM »
It is so nice of you, Jewel. The medicines are all imported ones and they just arrives last week on time due to Bhagawan's grace (apparently they got caught in customs for almost all times - but Bhagawan willing this was cleared in a moment !!". So we just started.

Thank you for the very warm and such a sincere prayer,

Warm regards
Sanjay.
Salutations to Bhagawan

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2013, 01:13:48 PM »
Sanjay

Happy to note that the medicines arrived the treatment started for your son . Kindly keep us updated on the progress of his treatment .
I continue to send prayers daily to your son during my evening prayers and meditation .
I am sure with Bhagavan's grace things will go smoothly .

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2013, 05:28:21 PM »
That's so great,dear Sanjay ji! Bhagavan willing indeed.

With All love and prayers,