Author Topic: Kind request for your prayers please...  (Read 7472 times)

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
Kind request for your prayers please...
« on: September 09, 2013, 12:06:38 PM »
Dear Devotees

Posting this on Vinayaka Chaturthi day as you and your prayers mean the highest heaven to me - as I have none in this world whom I respect as much as the members of this forum - many who frequent here are living gurus to me.

I am writing this to humbly seek your prayers. Dont want to elaborate too much on personal issues - but I am starting a new line of treatment for my son who was born as second most premature in the medical history in India - 4 years back. Even though he is four years old, his growth and development is barely 18 months - because at birth his nervous system itself was not fully developed. Thanks to Bhagawan, he came out healthy and still very slowly catching up on his development. A very promising treatment - I am starting this month - and some medicines are arriving from Europe. I wish to seek the blessings and humbly request prayers of all my living gurus in this forum and friends for his recovery through these medicines.

If you remember me, kindly pray for my son - at least for few seconds on this auspicious day or during this month please. Above and beyond anything on Earth, you and your prayers mean a Brahmanda to me - and nothing can be more powerful than the sincere wishes and prayers on the most devoted disciples of Bhagawan - you all. I cannot describe in words how powerful a second of heartfelt prayer by rare disciples of bhagawan like Subramanian sir, Sri Nagaraj, Ravi sir, Hari, Jewel, Graham, Jyothi, Deepa, ksksat, Atmavichar, Anil Ji, prasanth_ramana_maharshi, latha, silentgreen, Balaji, Anand, nonduel, Child of Arunachala and all others - can have an impact on him. The impact is beyond words.

Kind regards and earnest heartfelt thanks. Seeking your blessings,

Sanjay.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:11:54 PM by sanjaya_ganesh »
Salutations to Bhagawan

Hari

• View Profile
    • Fundamental questions about mind
Re: Kind request for your prayers please...
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 12:20:27 PM »
Dear Sanjaya, I am so happy that your son had the chance by Lord's Grace to be alive and healthy! This is truly blessing! I will pray for him! I truly believe that he will be good! His nervous system will be normal! Have faith in the Lord! And remember that we are here for you!
Web Page dedicated to the Great Sages:
https://someoneelsebg.000webhostapp.com/Sages/HTML.html

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 01:11:13 PM »

Dear sanjaya ganesh,

While we will be definitely praying for the welfare of you son, please also pray to Sri Bhagavan.  As for conventional prayers,
you may read Sundara kandam of Ramayana (in prose either in Tamizh or in English).  This is a powerful prayer for cure of
sicknesses.  Sundara Kandam will take about 45 days to complete, at the rate of 1 or more Sargas per day. 

Arunachala Siva.   

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 01:18:02 PM »
Dear Sanjay ji,

Reading everything You have writen about Your son,i remember one story about one baby boy who was also born very premature. His mother told me how everyone thought then he will not survive,or else,he will suffer from some consequences of it. He was born without ears,nose,many organs did not completely developed yet. They spend so much time in his treatment.
That boy is almost 2 m tall now,and he is my very good friend. We often make jokes on his account,like,who would say that he will become such an "elephant" now. :)
We will pray for Your son,You and Your family. I believe he will be good,and he will grow in one strong and healthy boy! Dont worry,and only trust in Your prayers. I saw that every prayer,which is coming from the depth of the heart,which is deeply sincere,with faith,is always answered.

May Bhagavan Blessings and Love be always upon him!!!

With love and prayers,

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 01:22:07 PM by Jewell »

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 01:23:34 PM »
Sanjaya,
May The Blessings of Lord Vigneswara and all the Great ones be with you,your family and the child nourishing him in every possible way-Physical,Mental and spiritual.
In The Gospel of sri Ramakrishna we find how The Master prays to The Divine Mother for the welfare of Rakhal:
Sri Ramakrishna had vowed to offer green coconut and sugar to Siddhesvari, the Divine Mother, for Rakhal's welfare. He asked M. whether he would pay for the offerings.
We  have seen how Sri Bhagavan prayed to Lord Arunachala for his mother's recovery when she fell sick.
Prayer definitely is very potent Sanjayabhai.

Namaskar.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 01:35:14 PM by Ravi.N »

deva

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 01:34:56 PM »
Dear Sanjay ji,

My prayers are with your son.Don't worry, he will be all right when he grows up.

With love and prayers

Deva

silentgreen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 02:04:55 PM »
Dear Sanjaya,

I also face problems in the personal front, and when they become severe for me to handle, I pray; and my mind first goes to Mother Durga, followed by many other Gods and Saints.

However with all the wish to get out of the calamity, I keep open a part of prayer as "If there is a greater meaning behind all this", then let it be.

I feel it is not good to force God with full might to cure any situation, the broader situation of which we are ignorant of.

The Mahishasura Mardini stotram ends with the prayer: O Mother do whatever is appropriate in this situation.

So I can only pray: Oh Mother, do whatever is appropriate in this situation, at least to reduce the sorrow, and showering as much of Your Grace as possible.
Homage to the Universal Being...Om Shanti ... Om Shanti ... Om Shanti ...

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 02:14:10 PM »
Thank you, great devotees.

Subramanian sir - Yes. Very true. I hardly try not to have a moment without Arunachala Siva in my lips except while asleep when I am in the complete cover of Divine Mother. I am still far away from successfully having only bhagawan in mind and Arunachala Siva in lips. Start my day and end my day with Aksharamna Malai.

Jewel - So touching incident. Thank you very much my dear friend.

Ravi - Even thought of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa brings tears to me these days after reading Gospel end to end. Feel so humbled how little a worm of bhaktha I am. And I dont even know if in this life I can even reach million galaxy distance away from Ramakrishna Paramahamsa's bhakthi.

Hari, Deva - Thank you so much.

Silentgreen is so right. My prayers these days are just prayers asking exactly what silentgreen so nicely put. I am UNABLE TO ASK FOR SOMETHING - hence indirectly thought of putting this here - as I know very very sincerely that every moment unfolding is his will. So many people keep telling me to pray for something. But somehow I am just unable to pray "for something". I just am not able to. But prayer 24x7 had been the greatest strength giver for me - because I know there is no way ego can can swim across the ocean of samsara without Maha Maya's help and guidance unhurt. 

Arunachala Siva!
Sanjay.
Salutations to Bhagawan

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 02:44:22 PM »
Dear Sri Sanjay Ji,

I just saw your post. As soon as I saw it I prayed spontaneously to Sri Bhagwan to grace your son so that he is healed in time to grow as a normal and healthy boy and thus to be able to ask us about His Life and Teaching .  Sri Bhagwan seemed to convey, “Do not worry. The child has been taken care of.”

Pranam,
 Anil

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 03:52:19 PM »
Dear Anil Ji

Thank you very much. Yes - right in front of his eyes in his room hangs the majestic huge picture of Bhagawan. I immeasurably value your thoughts and prayers, my friend.

Thank you
Sanjay.

Salutations to Bhagawan

Nagaraj

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 03:59:02 PM »

Dhanvantari Deva

Dear Sanjay,

Adhyavoo chadhadhi vakthaa pradhamo daiwyo bhishak,
Ahimscha  sarvaan jambayanth sarvaschaa yathu dhaanya.

He who is first among everything,
He who is Godliness in Gods,
He who is the Lord of doctors who cures,
He who praises good deeds of devotees,
Forgetting the ills done by them,
May he kill all animals and asuras that trouble us,
And bless us all.

Bhishak - One who is the ‘Physician,’ who is the ‘cure’ for the disease of Samsar. Or it can also mean that the Lord manifested during the “churning of the Milky Ocean “ as the Deity of Medicine, holding the pot of Amrita in His hand - The Lord Dhanvantari. In Indian systems of Medicines, He is considered as the presiding Deity of the Medical Sciences. Vishnu manifested as this Lord of Doctors, where upon this name for Him: “Doctor” (Bhishak).

The 164th name of Vishnu - Vaidyah - The One Supreme Doctor.

humbly laying our Prayers.. may our prayers be heard by the most compassionate Lord Almighty.

--
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Balaji

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 04:05:34 PM »
Dear Sanjay Ganesh

Vazhga Vallamudan your Son

Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Ramanaya
Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Ramanaya

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013, 05:00:21 PM »
Dear Sanjay

Group prayers are always very powerful and surely will help your child . Attend to what is to be attended and rest the Divine Grace will take care .
I will send special prayers for your child during my daily prayers .
The blessings of Bhagavan Ramana and Annamalai Swamy are with you and your family .

However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013, 05:27:44 PM »
Sanjaya,
Just to add here that the prayer of the Great ones like Sri Ramakrishna and sri Bhagavan has a wonderful significance-It teaches us their utter saranagathi and childlike dependence on God.

Here is an excerpt from The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna:

Years ago, when I had been suffering terribly from indigestion, Hriday said to me, 'Do ask the Mother to cure you.' I felt ashamed to speak to Her about my
illness. I said to Her:'Mother, I saw a skeleton in the Asiatic Society Museum. It was pieced together with wires into a human form. O Mother, please keep my body together a little, like that, so that I may sing Thy name and glories.'
"Why this desire to live? After Ravana's death Rama and Lakshmana entered his capital and saw Nikasha, his old mother, running away. Lakshmana was surprised at this and said to Rama, 'All her children are dead, but still life attracts her so much!' Rama called Nikasha to His side and said: 'Don't be afraid. Why are you running away?' She replied: 'Rama, it was not fear that made me flee from You. I have been able to see all these wondrous actions of Yours simply because I am alive. I shall see many more things like these if I continue to live. Hence I desire to live.'
"Without desires the body cannot live. (Smiling) I had one or two desires. I prayed to the Mother, 'O Mother, give me the company of those who have renounced "woman and gold".' I said further: 'I should like to enjoy the society of Thy jnanis and bhaktas. So give me a little strength that I may walk hither and thither and visit those people.' But She did not give me the strength to walk."

We have to ask like a child ,whatever we wish and yet with the full confidence that the Divine mother is giving us and will give us only what is for our highest good.The primary and unstated part of the prayer is to put us in touch with the Divine Presence.
If a child is hurt,it runs to the mother-and although wounded and the wound takes some time to heal,the very embrace of the mother immediately assuages the hurt.
This is what the prayers of these great ones teach us.These happen so spontaneously in their lives.

sanjayabhai,we are going to R K Mutt;there will be Bhajans after Arati -on account of vinayaka chaturthi.I will surely connect you,your family and child(so to say-!!!)and May the Blessings be with you all.Sarve janaha sukhinO Bhavanthu!

Namaskar.

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 09:06:43 PM »
Thank you everyone - I am overwhelmed. As Atmavichar said, group prayers are far more powerful and hence I took the liberty to request here, since you all mean a lot to me - who can be more valuable than disciples who show and walk the path in this Brahmanda.

Ravi - Amazing account from Master. You are right. And thank you for the prayers - I can feel the vibes. Thank you

-Sanjay
Salutations to Bhagawan