Author Topic: Swami Ramanagiri of Sweden the less known devotee of Maharshi  (Read 1487 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
Swami Ramanagiri of Sweden the less known devotee of Maharshi
« on: August 05, 2013, 09:32:34 AM »
Many would have known him but for others who do not know this rare devotee please search in google in david godman blog.

Very nice article on this Ramana devotee.

Swami Ramanagiri of Sweden

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Swami Ramanagiri of Sweden the less known devotee of Maharshi
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 11:03:48 AM »
Dear Krishnan,

I have written  a serial post on Swami Ramanagiri (from out of an old article in Mountain Path) under General Topics.

Arunachala Siva. 

ksksat27

• View Profile
Re: Swami Ramanagiri of Sweden the less known devotee of Maharshi
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 08:00:32 AM »
Dear Krishnan,

I have written  a serial post on Swami Ramanagiri (from out of an old article in Mountain Path) under General Topics.

Arunachala Siva.

dear sir,

lot of your posts I could not get time to say thanks to you.  So saying thanks for all your valuable replies elsewhere to me.

And can you kindly do one favour? If you have free time ,  you can start a blog and post the series of articles on Swami Ramanagiri in your blog.  I know you have also written lot on the mountain path series here and elsewhere in other blog,  so why not start a blog and for now atleast put for me the material on Sweden jnani Swami Ramanagiri?

Becuase that will help to see the required info without scattered manner all under one umbrella.