Author Topic: forum as a comforter  (Read 1624 times)

Anand

• Anand
    • View Profile
forum as a comforter
« on: August 03, 2013, 09:25:02 PM »
dear friends,
Some members here will post portions of spiritual literature for benefit of all,some come here for reading such literature while posting their own etc.
There may be someone like me who would like to pour out my feelings whether in sadhana or on issues concerning aspects of living though not explicitly since it is a public forum.Again for some of us like me , this forum could only be the only social community where he/she  interacts.
Sometimes the issues raised by members like me are repetitive like for example issues like free will and destiny etc but still we feel like reaching out to the group.
I would like to hear from other members and our moderator respected Graham Sir on this in terms of whether  such outpourings to invite solace  is disturbing to the group in general and some other means is suggested, or is it okay as long as it expresses common dificulties whether in material life or spiritual life.
Thanks ,
Anand Sundaram
Sundaram Anand

Graham

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: forum as a comforter
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 07:55:51 AM »
Dear Anand,

Such things are part of life and sadhana. Without questions there can be no answers.

Graham

Beloved Abstract

• View Profile
    • David Ford Art
Re: forum as a comforter
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 10:13:53 PM »
now my hand's on the wheel of something thats real , and i feel like i'm going home ..... willie nelson
 :)
simply stop telling the story of the self and see who you are without it