Author Topic: Michael James Happiness and the art of being print book indian edition  (Read 1372 times)

kishorelr

• View Profile
Dear Friends,
I would like to get Indian Edition of Michael James printed book Happiness and the art of being. I didn't find it in the ashram book stall during my recent visit. Does any one on the forum have it ?  I tried to called the indian publisher with the phone no given in Michael's site but didn't get any response. Pleas let me know how to get the indian edition of print book if any knows ? I have the PDF(Free to dowlnload), but i would like to have the printed book

Arunachala Shiva

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Dear kishore

The Happiness and Art of Being has been published at Bangalore by a devotee of Sri Bhagavan and after getting permission
from Michael James.  It is priced at Rs 360.00. I bought it about 2 years back.  I am not sure whether copies are available
now.

Arunachala Siva.   

kishorelr

• View Profile
Dear Subramanian,
Thanks for your reply. I stay in bangalore only. Would you please give me the devotee address if you can recollect.That would be helpful.

Arunachala Shiva

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Dear kishorelr

I bought it in Vedanta Book House, in Chamarajpet, near Uma Talkies.  If copies are available, you can buy one.

Arunachala Siva.

kishorelr

• View Profile
Thanks for your quick reply sir

Arunachala Shiva