Author Topic: Raining in Tiruvannamalai  (Read 1923 times)

Child of Arunachala

• View Profile
Raining in Tiruvannamalai
« on: June 05, 2013, 02:45:06 PM »
Dear all,

I think it is raining right this minute in Tiruvannamalai. The webcam has big fresh drops of rain on it and Arunachala is looking so beautiful through those drops.

Child of Arunachala
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:32:02 PM by Child of Arunachala »

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Raining in Tiruvannamalai
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 03:04:13 PM »
Dear Child,

Yes. I also saw the webcam pictures .  It is good for the people, Asramam and visitors to have these rains.

Arunachala Siva.   

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 10:35:20 PM »
Dear All,

I understand that we are not supposed to do the girivalam from the inner route or the forest but I have recently learned that there are few people who are doing it now. Is it okay to do it from the inner route now?

This is the best time to do the girivalam from the inner route esp during the monsoon. I still cant forget the beautiful experience I had few yrs back during the monsoon. lot of greenery, fresh air, birds koo koo, cool climate, Aaah! what else one can wish for while doing pradakshina around our beloved Arunachala.

Om Arunaachaleshwaraaya Namaha!

Child of Arunachala

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 04:02:05 AM »
My heart goes out to everyone affected by the floods and destruction in North India.  The media in the west is quoting Indian authorities as saying the Himalayan shrines will be closed for the next five years. If this is true, can we expect more people in Tiruvannamalai then?  Higher rents, more traffic, more noise, more pollution, more spiritual tourists wanting to walk the inner path but sweet Arunachala will remain the same until he has had enough.

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 04:34:48 PM »
Well I think not everybody knows about Arunachala like the kailash parvath or the himalayas & more over I feel only the lucky souls would know about it & very few will be successful in coming to this holy land. As it is said no one would come here until and unless he himself calls them...

I pledge everyone to do a bit in donating supplies or funds to the victims of the flash floods.

Om Arunaachaleshwaraaya Namaha!