Author Topic: Do you believe in alien existence?  (Read 3508 times)

Hari

• View Profile
    • Fundamental questions about mind
Do you believe in alien existence?
« on: May 05, 2013, 06:43:08 PM »
Do you believe that some other intelligent life exists in our dimension in some other planets in our galaxy or in another galaxies?
Web Page dedicated to the Great Sages:
https://someoneelsebg.000webhostapp.com/Sages/HTML.html

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
Re: Do you believe in alien existence?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 08:12:32 PM »
Dear Hari,

I believe there is all sorts of life in the Universe. It is logical in some way. But,i dont think about that much these days. I saw all sorts of wierd things about it on the net,all sorts of nonsence,half truthts,etc,so i try to stay out of it. I think Bhagavan would recomend that too. To first realise who we are.

With love and prayers,

Jyoti

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 05:57:36 AM »
The universe is sooo vast, and there may be other universes too.
It is therefore logical to assume that there are many planets with intelligent life out there.
But I don't think the people there are so different from us - they perhaps have a more advanced technology, but otherwise they identify with their bodies as much as we do.

mcozire

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 08:33:20 AM »
I have seen a 'ufo' a top Queen Elizabeth park (On top of an old volcano) in Vancouver. Pretty amazing, perfectly and fully clear. Your stereotypical saucer shape, with a curvature on the underside, coming to a smooth nipple like shape near the center. It was neon blue, almost transparent like. It made no sound while flying, and it just vanished after it made a flash on the underside of it. Like just disappeared, didn't shoot off or anything.

I'm pretty sure they are related to spiritual matters. As most of my spiritual stuff began after seeing it. Also I found this http://www.satyogainstitute.org/dharma-teachings/transformational-essays/item/59-ramana-maharshi-mahasamdhi-ufo-contactee-aliens-extraterrestrials-2012-mayan-calendar-quetzalcoatyl-enlightenment.html  Pretty interesting.

Mountains and UFOs always seem to go hand in hand also.

Perhaps other worlds people are born with understanding. Who knows. What a great mystery indeed.

There is all sorts of crazy stuff in the Bible, like Ezekiels encounter, and when Elija I think it is is just taken away in a 'whirlpool'.

:)

Hari

• View Profile
    • Fundamental questions about mind
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 09:14:42 AM »
I have seen a 'ufo' a top Queen Elizabeth park (On top of an old volcano) in Vancouver. Pretty amazing, perfectly and fully clear. Your stereotypical saucer shape, with a curvature on the underside, coming to a smooth nipple like shape near the center. It was neon blue, almost transparent like. It made no sound while flying, and it just vanished after it made a flash on the underside of it. Like just disappeared, didn't shoot off or anything.

I'm pretty sure they are related to spiritual matters. As most of my spiritual stuff began after seeing it. Also I found this http://www.satyogainstitute.org/dharma-teachings/transformational-essays/item/59-ramana-maharshi-mahasamdhi-ufo-contactee-aliens-extraterrestrials-2012-mayan-calendar-quetzalcoatyl-enlightenment.html  Pretty interesting.

Mountains and UFOs always seem to go hand in hand also.

Perhaps other worlds people are born with understanding. Who knows. What a great mystery indeed.

There is all sorts of crazy stuff in the Bible, like Ezekiels encounter, and when Elija I think it is is just taken away in a 'whirlpool'.

:)

I have always wondered if these 'aliens' are not just 'visitors' from another dimensions. Now there are many people who theorize that we come from the aliens and that all of our achievements are due to the knowledge they have given us. I somehow cannot accept it because I believe that all the knowledge is hidden within people (this is what the masters teach). They don't necessary need some alien to teach them to build pyramids or to agriculture. Yes, it is a very big problem for scientists who believe that ancient people were not very intelligent but for someone who knows that all the knowledge is within the mind as Lord Buddha has said where is the problem? Yes, it is a mystery for example how ancient egyptians have built the Great pyramid of Giza without advanced technology but it does not mean that aliens have come to build it. Yes, there are very aliens-like petroglyphs but it can just be how God has appeared to some people. I have heard many things. In my village there were many 'alien-like' cases. My father who does not believe in any supernatural was witness of 'a alien' spaceship and a bright light which has come to him, has followed him and suddenly disappeared in the sky. He said that this was not globe-lightning. He came home very very scared and he shared that he tought that he would not go home. He admitted that he prayed to not be abducted because he has a family and little children who need him. Where I live such things happen very often. Even in a village near ours the military had 'alien operation' around 1990. If there are really aliens why are they hiding? 'We are not ready physically to see them' says the clairvoyant who has lead the military operation I mentioned. When the military was on the place, a spaceship has came. I know witnesses. And when that happened all the village went to complete silence. The dogs around the place where the spaceship has landed were like intoxicated. They could not walk. And the aliens have told to the clairvoyant: "This is what would happen if we have letted you to see us." I am full of authentic alien stories from my closest people who I trust with my life. But somehow this sounds very strange to me and I cannot to 'combine' these stories with spirituality.
Web Page dedicated to the Great Sages:
https://someoneelsebg.000webhostapp.com/Sages/HTML.html

mcozire

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 08:08:04 PM »
We really know nothing, that is why we are told to know ourselves first I guess.

Lot of theories out there, but they're no good you could go on and on guessing, and investigating.

What I would guess is that beings are 'multidimensional' meaning that I think you can come across them by meditating and your earnestness for truth. I think some of them pick up on this. Others might be 'let in' or come in contact with you via your disregard for life, drug use, anger, etc etc.

As regards the ones flying around from other planets and your question of why they are not letting themselves be known.
It's either the case that there is a group of beings looking at us going. 'No they need to learn themselves, when the time is right, we will let ourselves be known to them all' In the mean time they are watching out for us that we do not completely destroy ourselves. (There have been reports of nuclear missile silos being destroyed and other sort of things like this)

Or that we are being ruled by other beings, and the best way to rule I guess would be in secret. Let us have the illusion that we are by ourselves, doing our best, when in fact we are being influenced and ruled from secret. There is this theory our there that this reality is set up to 'encapsulate' us. This kinda makes sense in the whole 'ego'/ self thing. We as infinite consciousness have been trapped in this existence by the 'I' entity, and ruled by other 'powers' as part of the great cosmic play.

Jesus did say he 'came' (from where?) to set free the captives. Makes you think.

God bless.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 08:12:35 PM by mcozire »