Author Topic: When did you hear it first?  (Read 1273 times)

Vinod

• View Profile
When did you hear it first?
« on: May 04, 2013, 07:05:27 PM »
Dear All,

Today when I had a quick nap I had a thought that when did I first hear the name of our master. Then it took me to my child hood days. There was a guy who was a cable TV operator in my colony with the name Ramana. Me and my bro never heard of that name ever before & sounded very wierd and attractive as well. Immediately we fell in love with that name & decided to keep it to our pet cat which we used to love the most. Many years passed by & still in my house kids refer cats with the name of Ramana with love towards the cute creature.

Now after 20 years the love has been again unleashed through our master. Mentioning the above I dont mean any disrespect & proud to say that it was out of pure love and nothing else.

Om Arunaachaleshwaraaya Namaha!

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
Re: When did you hear it first?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 09:42:36 PM »
Dear Vinod,

So sweet and touching story. And that is one lucky and Graced cat indeed. :)

I first heard and saw Bhagavan,i think,6 years ago. I was searching on the internet to read more about realisation,and i remember i was searching for living Guru. First Guru i came across was Bhagavan. His eyes and His peaceful and graceful look was somehow very impressive for me. He captured my heart forever. And i felt like i always knew Him. Now,that love is here only to grow...

With love and prayers,

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 11:03:19 PM »
Dear Jewell,

Yes there is some thing in the pic of our master or his eyes. Any one who comes in to my bed room always stares at the pic of our master & the other day when I was in a client call our conversation drifted to spirituality(which is not supposed to be done in a business call) but still we continued & I told him about our master & also shown his pic. Immediately looking at the pic he was mesmirized & he said that he will read more about him in the web.

Jewell

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 11:51:30 PM »
Dear Vinod,

Yes,indeed,Bhagavan's beautiful eyes and His look are so intoxicating and powerfull. I have Bhagavan picture in my room too,and anyone who saw it reacted in the same way you described. They always freez and start staring at Him. It is so interesting! My familly and friends,who ever saw that picture,never commented anything. Just staring. Which is really ood,coz they always comment my interest in spirituality. But with Bhagavan picture all that stoped. They even dont ask me anymore. Beautiful indeed! I even found my brother sitting in my room and staring at Bhagavan.

Such is the Power of our Father,our Guru,our Bhagavan,our Arunachala.

With love and prayers,

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 12:17:24 AM »
Hmmm! Now I must say "what a coincidence" :) Very similar.

Jewell

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 06:01:55 PM »
Yes,it is. :) A true wonder indeed.

With love and prayers,