Author Topic: any diabetic patient here -- help required  (Read 10492 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
any diabetic patient here -- help required
« on: May 01, 2013, 09:20:56 AM »
any person diagnosed and taking medicines for diabetes,  please message me using My Messages option

i need some help and tips

Balaji

• View Profile
Re: any diabetic patient here -- help required
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 01:49:08 PM »
 Dear ksksat27 sir

I am a diabetic for the past 10 years due to heriditary. I am living in france, origin of Pondicherry. 

I am a vegetarian. I take morning 3 tablets Metformine 850 gms. Amarel 2mg. Onglyza .  I walk 45 mins on sunday morning in a neary by park.  Sometimes I take some 48 herbs of "Sakkari Kolli". My father got from local " Nattu Marundhu Kadai" at Pondicherry .My friends living here take insulin now. If you regulate your food we can bring control the sugar levels .  Avoid rice and Maidha .  Take 100 percent wheat and fibre foods. Morning Oats milk is good. Eat green vegetables.  Sometimes I get hungry at about 11 o clock morning. Pl Buy a Appartment Cycle and do exercise or yoga. Add  stevia sweetner 0 colories sugar .
Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Ramanaya

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 06:34:57 PM »
Dear  Krishnan,

I am a marginal diabetic, dependent on only Acarbose.  No other tablet.  Since father was also a  medicine-dependent diabetic,
he told me to stop sugar from the age of 40.

1. I have stopped sugar completely. No sugar for coffee or tea. No sweets. No ice creams etc..   

2. Among fruits I take only oranges and koyya fruit, which helps with no sugar content. 

3. I don't take payasam even in festival days.

4. I take wheat rice instead of paddy rice, for the past 5 years.

5. Take less of rice and more of vegetables.

6. Do not take high salted groundnuts or even channa nuts.

7. When hungry, take only two or three Brittania Marie biscuits or take oats gruel with buttermilk, with very little salt.

8. I walk for thirty minutes daily.

9. Go for sugar check up and BP check up (they are cousins) once in thee months.  Increase or decrease medicines according
to the reading, AFTER CONSULTING A DOCTOR.

10. AT NIGHTs if you are hungry, take again biscuits (Brittania Marie) and some water.

Arunchala Siva.

Nagaraj

• View Profile
Anatomic Therapy: any diabetic patient here -- help required
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 07:11:10 PM »
What is Anatomic Therapy ( The Art of Self Healing )?

Our body contains a gland that secretes a fluid inturn possesses the ability to cure all ailments within our body. On an average our gland continues to secrete this fluid for as long as 120 years of our lifespan.

What is this Gland? Where this gland placed in our body? What this phenomenal fluid called? How we make our body to secrete this fluid with ease? Irrespective of your gender, religious beliefs, and social status Healer's Baskar will enlighten you how you can make 'your body work for yourself' to generate this fluid thus walking through a healthy living.

This treatment as preached by 'Healer Baskar' does not require you undergo any medication, painful injections, processes nor any form of yoga, acupuncture or reiki. All you would learn at the end of this treatment is that following Baskar's guidance you can make this gland secrete this fluid the next 48hours which can help relieve from any form of physical ailment within 120 to 360 days.

This treatment of curing any of your physical illness diseases though own body defense mechanism is what 'Healer's Baskar' calls 'Anatomic Therapy' also known as 'Sevi Vazhi Thodu Sigichai' in its native origin of Tamil language. Entire treatment would take as less as 6hours and most pleasing is at the end of the treatment you are free for intake any form of your favorite food without any hesitation and infact neither would you be required to undertake any of second session of this treatment.

• The contamination of blood is the root cause for all diseases.
  • By cleansing the impurities of blood all diseases will be cured.
  • By regulating the food, drinking water, breathing air, sleep and work or physical activity the blood can be purified.
  • By regulating the food 50% of the diseases can be cured.
  • But, only by regulating the drinking water, sleep, physical activity, and breathing air, the permanent cure can be maintained.
  • Learn how to regulate all these things through the DVD which is produced by Healer's Baskar.

Please watch these worthy videos.

Tamil

http://anatomictherapy.org/tVideos.html

English

http://anatomictherapy.org/english1.html

--
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 07:20:30 PM by Nagaraj »
॥ शांतमात्मनि तिष्ट ॥
Remain quietly in the Self.
~ Vasishta

Ritter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 04:44:36 AM »
Okay, this post was made a year ago. I am a general nurse by my profession, and if you or any other have more medical problems, I am not a doctor and I can't diagnose or treat someone, but I can talk, and make some good advices concerning your or others medical problems. But finally you must go to the proper physician where you will undergo proper treatment. His words are final.

Diabetes mellitus although (mostly) chronic disease that means it can't be cured totally (according to the view of western scholar medicine), it can be controlled, make your life less painful or similar. But man in problem must also cooperate, at first wish good to his own self, and accept the help and advices of the health professionals. Without proper control it can run out of the control and it can make more complications, more unnecessary problems, etc.

drsundaram

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 04:06:41 PM »
have a proven kitchen recipe for alleviating diabetes .
learnt from a well wisher passed on to many including my relatives almost all are cured.
those interested can contact me at   drsdm23@gmail.com
surely willing to share
om namo bhagavathe sri ramanaya

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 11:31:41 AM »
I have something very joyous to share with you all.

After vigorous diet and jogging,  my fasting sugar and post prandial were well below 100 mg/dl.  HbA1c also found to be normal. Considering consistent good values well in normal, doctor has advised to stop the tablet and continue monitoring only with jogging and diet restrictions.

This comes a major relief for me that I dont have to depend on tablets anymore.

All this should be invested in sadhana to gain firm conviction that one is not the body during illness or cure of the illness.

It is as if Bhagavan Ramana asking ,'you say it is now safe',  which is safe? how long?  against which it is safe? what is its nature? is it spirit that is safe now or is it matter that is safe now? or the intermediary that is safe now?

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 11:49:44 AM »
ksksat(krishna),
very happy to know that your sugar levels are well within limits.
Wishing you all the very best.
Namaskar.

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 04:38:28 PM »
Thank you sir,  :)  I should thank you definitely  :)

We dont know our body instincts and we mis-judge when there is a problem or when there is not a problem.  We need others and tests to tell us about our body .