Author Topic: forum devotees and their fate  (Read 5710 times)

Ravi.N

• View Profile
Re: forum devotees and their fate
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2017, 04:26:45 PM »
ksksat27,
Thanks for your response...just to add that abiding in the source is not at loggerheads with any activity...so does not preclude one from participating in this forum or elsewhere...the reverse of it is also true in that participating here or in any other forum does not preclude anyone from abiding in the source.
Nice to know that you were in touch with udai...I have expressed a wish to see some messages from people like him...and since they are not part of this forum,some member who is in touch with them may facilitate any message they would like to share here in response to our wish...so that is the intent of my post.I am not a Facebook user but have seen how it spreads out as a sort of a maze branching out in multiple ways...am using whatsapp in a selective fashion ...but this sort of a forum without all other bells and whistles(audio/video stuff) is best for serious interchange (provided it is used judiciously as is the case with anything in this world!)...thanks to graham,this is neat and organized and useful for any reader to select topics of interest.
Namaskar

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2017, 09:30:33 PM »
It has been a long time since I corresponded with Udai and he maintains a blog http://selfabidance.blogspot.in/ but it is not frequently updated .
No doubt lot of social media groups related to Bhagavan have come up but I still like to use this forum to post not only post any interesting quote or teaching from Bhagavan ,Annamalai Swamy or other great teachers but also get valuable pointers from other's postings .
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2017, 06:21:37 PM »
Quote from Sri Ravi:
but this sort of a forum without all other bells and whistles(audio/video stuff) is best for serious interchange (provided it is used judiciously as is the case with anything in this world!)...thanks to graham,this is neat and organized and useful for any reader to select topics of interest.

Quote from Sri Atmavichar:
No doubt lot of social media groups related to Bhagavan have come up but I still like to use this forum to post not only post any interesting quote or teaching from Bhagavan ,Annamalai Swamy or other great teachers but also get valuable pointers from other's postings .

This is what i feel also.  This forum is very special place. Here,i always felt i am so close to Arunachala.  I cannot even explain...
Thanks to Sri Graham,i met wonderful people here.

Greetings to all our friends who are still coming here but are not posting anymore,or are not members anymore!

I wonder,does anyone knows what happened with Sri Prasanth?

silentgreen

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2017, 12:30:55 PM »
I do not know who came to this forum and who left. I only know that Subramanian was there, Subramanian is there and Subramanian will be there.
Homage to the Universal Being...Om Shanti ... Om Shanti ... Om Shanti ...

Jewell

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2017, 09:02:21 PM »
 :) :) :)

Yes,Sri Subramanian is keeping this forum alive.

srkudai

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2017, 06:56:52 AM »
Hello Friends,
        Thank you for remembering me :) !

Love!
Silence

Jewell

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2017, 11:54:11 AM »
Srkudai! Srkudai! Srkudai!

I am soooooooo happy You are here again!

srkudai

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2017, 12:30:27 PM »
_/\_ My pleasure ! I too am equally happy to be here.

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2017, 06:03:28 PM »
srkudai,
How nice to hear from you and to see you in this forum after a long absence!Thank you.
Namaskar

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2017, 06:09:46 PM »
_/\_ My pleasure ! I too am equally happy to be here.

welcome.  but here the previous zest with which we used to share our opinions is absent.  people are either tired or matured as time passed.

srkudai

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2017, 11:32:08 AM »
Dear Ravi ji,
     :) Thank you.

Dear ksksat27,
        :) This forum is always fantastic ! It has the grace of Bhagavan Ramana.

Love!
Silence