Author Topic: check in time in Sri Ramasramam  (Read 1926 times)

ksksat27

• View Profile
check in time in Sri Ramasramam
« on: January 17, 2013, 09:27:57 AM »
I have a doubt to those who stay in Sri Ramasramam.

Vovlo and push-back type buses from Bangalore arrive to Thriuvannamail (final destination of the buses is Kariakkal or Pondicherry)  as early as 3:45 to 4:15 AM in the morning.

If one has booked in Sri Ramasramam,  how long he must wait before the Ashram opens?

What is the check in time?

In Seshadri Swamigal ashram,  check in time is only 7:30 AM.

This brings some inconvenience and for early morning arriving people, they have book in hotels only.

Any idea how you all manage to check in if you arrive early morning ?

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: check in time in Sri Ramasramam
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 10:33:17 AM »
Dear Krishnan,

In Sri Ramanasramam, the Office which allots rooms opens at 7. am. The  morning breakfast is also at the same time i.e.
7.00 am. Milk Puja starts at 6.30 am. So one can tell the watchman and enter Asramam and witness the milk puja and
can take the breakfast, by showing the 'approval letter or e mail copy' of the Asramam and then take the room when the office
is opened. I have gone to the Asramam by 5 am sometimes and have adopted the same procedure.

Arunachala Siva.

ksksat27

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 01:19:22 PM »
Dear Krishnan,

In Sri Ramanasramam, the Office which allots rooms opens at 7. am. The  morning breakfast is also at the same time i.e.
7.00 am. Milk Puja starts at 6.30 am. So one can tell the watchman and enter Asramam and witness the milk puja and
can take the breakfast, by showing the 'approval letter or e mail copy' of the Asramam and then take the room when the office
is opened. I have gone to the Asramam by 5 am sometimes and have adopted the same procedure.

Arunachala Siva.

Dear Sir

So from 5 Am to 6:30 AM,  where did you wait?

Also ,  probably  one has to first check in ,  refresh himself in the room before he can take coffee.
And one may also like to bath and then take breakfast.

Anyway please let me know where you waited from 5 to 6:30 AM

Somehow Bhagavan seems do not want me to 'stay' in ashram guest house .  I am praying for next opportunity.  Issue is the timings of my trip are planned suddenly and no planning really works.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 01:23:10 PM »
Dear Krishnan,

The watchman allows you. There are taps inside the Asramam and also wash-room. So these things are not difficult.

Arunachala Siva.