Author Topic: Jillellamudi Amma  (Read 3964 times)

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Jillellamudi Amma
« on: January 12, 2013, 07:47:19 PM »
Some one wrote about Jillellamudi Amma in the Forum, a few days back.

Amma visited  Sri Ramanasramam on 13th April 1975. That was her only visit. Emberumanar Chettiar Prop. of Hoe and Co., Madras
had brought her to the Asramam

She identifies her with the Universal Mother.

Q: Who are you?

AMMA: I am the Mother.

Q; Whose mother are you?

AMMA: I am the Mother of all.

Q: When did you attain perfection?

AMMA; I am not anything new which I was not earlier. I am ever the same. If there is a change, it is in your understanding of me.

She said during her stay in the Asramam: Where is the question of a good way to the Atman? When everything you see is That,
where is the question of a way?... any way is good. There is no fixed path to liberation. Feel happy over what takes place, and don't
worry for what does not happen. Spiritual States are not attained. They come about.

It was a pleasant half an hour stay in the Asramam and everyone was impressed about her motherly affection to one and all.

Arunachala Siva.

Vinod

• View Profile
Re: Jillellamudi Amma
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 11:27:07 PM »
Dear Subramanian,

Thats simple & good reading. I just had this query recently about our master.

Where are the family member of our master living now & what are they doing? (May be of our masters brothers grand sons or daughters)

Om Arunaachaleshwaraaya Namaha!

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 10:41:03 AM »
Dear Vinod,

Sri Bhagavan's brother (who later took to sannyasam) had only one son. Sri. T.N. Venkataraman. He also took up sannyasam,
after leading a householder's life and merged with Sri Bhagavan. He had three sons. The one by name V. Ganesan, who is not
now engaged in Asramam activities, lives in a house near Yama Lingam in Tiruvannamalai and he is a bachelor. The other two
sons, V.S. Ramanan and V. Subramanian are now running the Asramam. Sri Ganesan had two sons. One in his mid forties passed
away recently in America due to brain cancer. The other one also lives in America and comes to Asramam of and on. About Sri
V. Subramanian's issues, I have no idea.

Arunachala Siva.

atmavichar100

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 01:42:42 PM »
Dear Vinod,

Sri Bhagavan's brother (who later took to sannyasam) had only one son. Sri. T.N. Venkataraman. He also took up sannyasam,
after leading a householder's life and merged with Sri Bhagavan. He had three sons. The one by name V. Ganesan, who is not
now engaged in Asramam activities, lives in a house near Yama Lingam in Tiruvannamalai and he is a bachelor.
The other two
sons, V.S. Ramanan and V. Subramanian are now running the Asramam. Sri Ganesan had two sons. One in his mid forties passed
away recently in America due to brain cancer. The other one also lives in America and comes to Asramam of and on. About Sri
V. Subramanian's issues, I have no idea.

Arunachala Siva.

Subramaniam Sir

In one line you say Sri Ganesan is a bachelor and in another line you say he has 2 sons .
Is it VS Ramanan's 2 sons?
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 02:10:24 PM »
Dear atmavichar100,

Yes. It is V.S. Ramanan, and not V. Ganesan. Sorry for the mistake.

Arunachala Siva.

Vinod

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 03:00:55 AM »
Dear Subramanian Ji,

This reminds me of a incident which happened in our masters days (from the book cow Lakshmi).

When the sacred cow Lakshmi has left its body, our master was just observing the other cows and told to a guy who was with him that "there are other cows which are born to the same cow Lakshmi, but they are no close to her, so it all depends on the fate & deeds that we have done in the prev births or the present birth"

Om Arunaachaleshwaraaya Namaha!