Author Topic: Wishes from the heart  (Read 1437 times)

nonduel

• View Profile
Wishes from the heart
« on: January 04, 2013, 09:48:22 PM »
Pranams to all,

Came for a visit on the forum, and saw that there are still fierce arguments and discussions here. That's good, because it eventually wears out from sheer mental exhaustion  :) LOL!!!   

I know! Had my share of arguments. How the mind loves to chew on the intellectual level, that's it's food, energy and this is absolutely essential for it's own existence.

There's a lot of restlessness in a sadhaka. The quest is considered gigantic, beyond one's capacity, beyond one's sins... Only because one considers the body as himself.

Eventually something clicks, a deeper understanding that rises with peace and a surrender. Everything is in the silence of one's owm Being.

At the beginning of this new year, my Love to all of you and may you realise that the Grace of Bhagavan is ever within you, in the depth of your Being...
Oh Arunachala, blazing fire of Jnana, in my heart I pray and think of Thee from afar, root out the ego, merging me in the Self.

Balaji

• View Profile
Re: Wishes from the heart
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 09:55:21 PM »
Thank you very much for your wish
Om Namo Bagavathe Sri Ramanaya

Beloved Abstract

• View Profile
    • David Ford Art
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 12:22:49 AM »
thank you
simply stop telling the story of the self and see who you are without it

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 07:42:39 AM »
nonduel,
Thanks very much.
Here is a passage from Sri Aurobindo:
"The lotus of the eternal knowledge and the eternal perfection is a bud closed and folded up within us. It opens swiftly or gradually, petal by petal, through successive realisations, once the mind of man begins to turn towards the Eternal, once his heart, no longer compressed and confined by attachment to finite appearances, becomes enamoured, in whatever degree, of the Infinite. All life, all thought, all energising of the faculties, all experiences passive or active, become thenceforward so many shocks which disintegrate the teguments of the soul and remove the obstacles to the inevitable efflorescence. He who chooses the Infinite has been chosen by the Infinite. He has received the divine touch without which there is no awakening, no opening of the spirit; but once it is received, attainment is sure, whether conquered swiftly in the course of one human life or pursued patiently through many stadia of the cycle of existence in the manifested universe.

Nothing can be taught to the mind which is not already concealed as potential knowledge in the unfolding soul of the creature. So also all perfection of which the outer man is capable, is only a realising of the eternal perfection of the Spirit within him. We know the Divine and become the Divine, because we are That already in our secret nature. All teaching is a revealing, all becoming is an unfolding. Self-attainment is the secret; self-knowledge and an increasing consciousness are the means and the process."

Namaskar.

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 08:17:40 AM »
Dear nonduel,

It is nice to see your post after a very very long time. Thanks for what you have written. They are 100% true.

Arunachala Siva.

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 06:23:50 PM »
Dear nonduel,

Thank You Very much for beautiful wishes!

I wish You too Love,Peace and Silence!

With love and prayers,