Author Topic: Sri Bhagavan's Promises and Declarations:  (Read 1174 times)

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Sri Bhagavan's Promises and Declarations:
« on: December 31, 2012, 06:27:12 PM »
On this new year eve, I thought I could give Sri Bhagavan's assurances, as mentioned by Muruganar in his Padamalai:
What is needed is utmost faith on your part on Him.

916. Know me as the true essence of Jnana that shines uninterruptedly in your Heart. Destroy the objectifying awareness
of the ego-mind that arrogantly cavorts as 'I'.

367. To meditate on my Swarupa, which possesses the light that is the source of life, all that is needed is your one pointedness
of mind.

1661: Those  who have come to my feet with love, and without delaying, are those whose birth has been graced by God.
Theirs is an eminent and true life.

1662. Through the thought of the feet of Guru who has reigned over devotees, the intense darkness of ignorance present in
the hearts of devotees, will perish and ultimate liberation will be attained here and now.

230. Padam lovingly said, 'It will be a duty well done if you place all your duties upon me.'

371. For the cruel disease of burning  samsara to end, the prescribed diet is to entrust all your burdens to me.

360. In order that your needless anxieties cease, make sure that all your burdens are placed on me through the courageous
act of depending totally on my Grace.

1045. If you completely surrender all your responsibilities to me, I will accept them as mine and manage them.

1619. When bearing the entire burden remains my responsibility, why do you have any worries?

1253. Why do you still retain this attachment to the mental concepts of  'I' and 'mine' when, on that day, you had offered up
all those things to me, avowing them to be mine?

238. Seek my Grace within the Heart. I will drive away your darkness and show you the light. This is my responsibility.

1656. Like the children of an emperor, my devotees are heirs to abundant rejoicing.

521. If you worship me by meditating well on the excellence of my true nature, the greatness of your own true nature will
well up in your Heart.

524. Only bhakti sadhana performed continuously with love will facilitate easily, in a gradual way, this union.

347. You should offer up to me the bright ruby of your mind. That is the gift that will being me delight.

143  Padam accepts only the mind as fitting offering, rejecting everything else as incompatible.

599. If you would only fix your gaze upon me, you would know that, established in the Heart, my gaze is ever fixed upon you.                 

Tr. David Godman &  others.

Arunachala Siva.

cefnbrithdir

• View Profile
Re: Sri Bhagavan's Promises and Declarations:
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 10:40:36 PM »
Thank you for this and so much else.

cefnbrithdir

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 03:23:34 AM »
Dear Sri Subramanian sir,

I must join cefnbrithdir and thank You for these Golden words of assurance. They are Beautiful!

With love and prayers,

eranilkumarsinha

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 03:53:43 PM »
Dear Sri Subramanian Sir,

Ji. Yes. If a devotee has love for Him in the heart and Faith in his munificent power to grace, these promises and assurances are unfailing indeed.

Thanks very much, sir.
Pranam,
Anil

Hari

• View Profile
    • Fundamental questions about mind
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 12:01:25 PM »
Thank you, Sri Subramanian for these excerpts from Bhagavan's works!!!!!
Web Page dedicated to the Great Sages:
https://someoneelsebg.000webhostapp.com/Sages/HTML.html