Author Topic: Regarding Kindle Reader  (Read 1909 times)

atmavichar100

• View Profile
Regarding Kindle Reader
« on: December 28, 2012, 11:10:16 AM »
Dear Friends

I love reading lot of books especially related to Yoga , Spirituality etc and since my book shelves are getting overloaded ,I have decided to shift to ebooks . Right now many of Bhagwan's books I read as PDF's on my computer and I am sure in future there will be Kindle versions of the same available .
Right now I have installed Kindle Reader software on my computer and have started to purchase many books from amazon.com in Kindle format and so reading those books via Kindle reader software on my PC . I am now interested in getting an amazon Kindle reader itself .
I am not interested in getting any new Tablets like IPAD /Samsung etc as my primary purpose is just reading books (available on amazon Kindle ) and not much interested in the various Apps for tablets etc . Having books on Kindle reader will save me carrying books when I travel and also when the power ( TN has notorious power cuts that will only escalate in Summer ) is off I can read it without bothering to log in on my computer . Kindle Reader has ability to have hundreds of books saved in it and has a very long battery life unlike Laptops and get charged easily and also light weight .

Among the various Kindle version available I prefer to get  "Kindle Papwerwhite " , that gives the ability to read also in dark without a night lamp .
Has anyone of you got the above Kindle or any versions of the Kindle .
Kindly share your views ?

Om Peace
Om Peace
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

nobody

• View Profile
Re: Regarding Kindle Reader
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 07:22:19 PM »
Sir, I have just got a Kindle Paperwhite. I will use it for a few days and let you know how I find it.

atmavichar100

• View Profile
Re: Regarding Kindle Reader
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 07:09:15 AM »
Sir, I have just got a Kindle Paperwhite. I will use it for a few days and let you know how I find it.

Dear Nobody

Thanks for ur reply .Hoping to get a proper feedback from you regarding Kindle Paperwhite .
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha