Author Topic: The one that pulled us...  (Read 780 times)

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
The one that pulled us...
« on: December 11, 2012, 11:31:09 AM »
Just starting this thread to hear from others what captured each one of us at first instance towards Bhagawan.

For me, it was the mere fact that Bhagawan's teachings could stand on its own. It did not need any learning, any spiritual sadhana, any scriptural understanding, any practices, any nothing. It was so extremely logical to my brain at first. There was no other teaching which I could sit alone with no "aid"s, analyze in any way I want and still it will stand tall on its own legs. I did not have to depend on something to prove to my brain that this is the TRUTH that I was searching all along in my brain. My brain till date had never met with something which could be proved logically to my brain without depending on something else.

Sanjay
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 12:29:55 PM by sanjaya_ganesh »
Salutations to Bhagawan

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
Re: The one that pulled us...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 07:01:53 PM »
Dear Sri Sanjay, In my case,what have pulled me toward Bhagavan at first insance,is just His look and picture. I liked Him somehow,and trusted Him. But i couldnt understand the teachings mostly because of the words which was very confusing to me,atma vichara,etc. But,when i started reading after reading other teachings,i found them very familiar somehow. And everything i did and tried i recognised there. To me also was very close the fact that any kind of preparation is not needed,and other practices. I always thought that i dont need to stand on my head to see God. I needed something natural,toward which i wont have resistance. And Bhagavan gave me all that,all my beliefs,with two words-self enquiry,and-direct mettod. But,i think that most important thing was that i trusted Him,like in nobody else. With love and prayers,
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 07:06:08 PM by Jewell »