Author Topic: 7.3 earthquake hits Japan, tsunami expected to hit late coast at 5:40 pm  (Read 2407 times)

atmavichar100

• View Profile
http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_7-3-earthquake-hits-japan-tsunami-expected-to-hit-iwate-coast-at-5-40-pm_1774590

A tsunami alert was issued for Japan's northeast coast on Friday after a powerful 7.3-magnitude undersea earthquake struck, setting buildings in Tokyo swaying violently.

Media reports said a one-metre-high wave could sweep ashore in Miyagi prefecture, an area badly hit by the March 2011 tsunami that devastated a large swathe of coast in the northeast, killing thousands.

Broadcaster NHK, quoting the national meteorological agency, said the tsunami is expected to hit at 5:40 pm (0840 GMT).

The United States Geological Survey measured the quake's magnitude at 7.3.
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

atmavichar100

• View Profile
Re: 7.3 earthquake hits Japan, tsunami expected to hit late coast at 5:40 pm
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 02:04:24 PM »
Is the above incident an indicator of the much talked about ending of the world by Dec 21 ,2012 ? :(
However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them? - Buddha

Hari

• View Profile
    • Fundamental questions about mind
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 02:18:01 PM »
No, I don't think so. Many earthquakes happen every single day around the world. Mayans have never talked about the end of the world but about the end of the age which is very different. In 21 december begins new cosmic cycle with its characteristics but it is nothing about the end of the world in the literal sense of the word.
Web Page dedicated to the Great Sages:
https://someoneelsebg.000webhostapp.com/Sages/HTML.php

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 02:20:31 PM »
Dear atmavichar100, I truly doubt it. I dont think the world will end. Something is,maybe,happening. The prophecies are telling about it too,Kali Yuga. But,i also doubt that particular date. I dont know how they could calculate so precisely something,from other tipe of calendar,and that much accurate.

Jewell

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 02:30:33 PM »
:) Dear Hari, I think the same. I also believe some cults are projecting those ideas about world ending,to manipulate and project some sort of influence. What is good in spreding fear among people,and with it anarchy too?! I believe some fake prophets are using this kind of situation mostly.

Hari

• View Profile
    • Fundamental questions about mind
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 02:34:39 PM »
Yes, Jewell. But in this case I don't think the Mayas have made such a prophecy. It is modern interpretation of their calendar.
Web Page dedicated to the Great Sages:
https://someoneelsebg.000webhostapp.com/Sages/HTML.php

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 03:27:14 PM »
Dear all,

It all shows how the economic cycles find its rotations. Japan was in shambles after the II WW. Slowly they brought about
prosperity. But now after 57 years the Japanese economy is slowly crumbling. It is all sports of god.

Arunachala Siva. 

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 04:45:48 PM »
Dear Krishna
I wish human race was so deeply enlightened that it can predict the play of THE SUPREME MAYA exactly up to a calendar date :)

Sanjay
Salutations to Bhagawan

Jewell

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 04:52:40 PM »
Dear Sri Sanjay, Yes,i feel just the same. :)