Author Topic: From Cohen's Notes and Talks:  (Read 825 times)

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
From Cohen's Notes and Talks:
« on: December 04, 2012, 05:39:32 PM »
Master: A Self realized being cannot help benefiting the world. His very existence (in the world) is the highest good.. The Self is more
intimate than objects. Find your Self. Then there is an end of these vagaries of the mind.

Pradakshina is 'All is within me.' The true significance of the act of going round the Hill is said to be as effective as circuit round the world. That means that the whole world is condensed into this Hill. The circuit round the temple of Arunachaleswara is equally good. And
self circuit is as good as the last. So all are contained in the Self. Says Ribhu Gita: I remain fixed whereas innumerable universes becoming concepts within the mind, rotate within me, This meditation is the highest pradakshina.

Manikkavachagar is one of those whose body finally resolved itself in a blazing light, without leaving a corpse behind.  The gross
body is only the concrete form of the subtle stuff - the mind. When the mind melts away and blazes forth as light, the body is
consumed in the process. Nandanar is another whose body disappeared in blazing light.

The body is composed of light and sound. and the gross body is a concrete form of the same.

The body and mind can be of use only to help Self Reallization.

Siva appeared as transcendental light on the ardra day in December. The column of light was first worshipped by Hari and
Brahama  other devas on Maha Sivaratri Day.

Arunachala Siva,