Author Topic: The best...  (Read 1688 times)

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
The best...
« on: November 17, 2012, 04:19:05 PM »
:) I had to post this in Humour forum - http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Cosmic-Moment-Live-Dimension/dp/0955908310/tag=swsdltd-21. Very surprised such DVDs are sold in large quantities. It says

The cosmic moment marks the end of a 260,000 year era. At 11.11am local time on 21st December awesome high frequency energies will bathe us all. This DVD\webinar will prepare you to access and ground these energies so that you can live with love, happiness and enlightenment in the fifth dimension. You will be ready for the new Golden Age starting in 2012

One more... This guy is selling mp3 for samadhi - anything to beat that?

http://www.enlightenedbeings.com/samadhi-meditation.html
Salutations to Bhagawan

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: The best...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 05:15:44 PM »
Dear sanjaya_ganesh,

This news go around every where. High energies blast will issue forth from Sun and it will burn the earth.
I somehow feel that is is bogus pre supposition. The world will not collapse.Once in every 26,000 years, there
is a very slight moment in the axis of earth and this will cause some disturbance but world will not collapse.
This mild shift in axis is mentioned in Srimad Bhagavatam also.

Arunachala Siva. 

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 05:25:59 PM »
True, Subramanian sir. Hence I posted in humour :)

Lord Krishna states in the Brahma-vaivarta Purana that a Golden Age will start 5,000 years after the beginning of the Kali Yuga, and in this conversation with Mother Ganga Krishna also says: "In the body of My devotees remains eternally (the purifier). Mother Earth becomes pure by the dust of the feet of My devotees," and "For 10,000 years of Kali such devotees of Mine will be present on earth. After the departure of My devotees there will be only one varna (outcaste)." Many Hindus debate whether this period of purification has begun and some believe it could coincide with the 2012 theory, though that appears to be speculation.

From http://suite101.com/article/hindu-prediction-of-golden-age-and-the-2012-mayan-prophecy-a301133
Salutations to Bhagawan

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 05:36:43 PM »
Dear Sri Sanjay,Dear Sri Subramanian sir, I also believe this is all just bad interpretation. If Mayan calendar end up then,it doasnt mean world will colapse. It could simply mean they didnt make calendar no more coz of some reason. Calendar writing guy left that place. :) :)

Beloved Abstract

• View Profile
    • David Ford Art
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 06:51:54 PM »
yes it was misinterpretation .
the reason is because the calendar represents a cycle .
when one cycle ends ... another 26,000 year cycle begins .
there is no need to have the calendar proceed because they can simply look back to the beginning of the one they had .
 :)
simply stop telling the story of the self and see who you are without it

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 10:03:15 AM »
Yesterday in a documentary they were showing how in US, one company has made millions of dollars by selling underground bunkers each less than 6feet x 3 feet size to "escape from end of world". A 68 year old man was speaking how glad he is having purchased it. I really felt pity that he is not realizing a 100% certain apocalypse which will hit him in 15-20 years if not earlier (death) and no bunker will save him. No wonder as soon as one apocalypse date is expired immediately next is announced - million dollar industries thrive on this !! Now I know why.

More at http://www.survivalcondo.com/ - each at $2Million or so - it is "sold out" :)

Sanjay
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 10:05:36 AM by sanjaya_ganesh »
Salutations to Bhagawan