Author Topic: Inner guru. What is inner guru ?  (Read 971 times)

right2be

• View Profile
Inner guru. What is inner guru ?
« on: November 07, 2012, 01:50:45 AM »
Dear sirs,

I have a question about inner guru which I assume is our true self. Only our inner guru will walk with us from beginning of our path to the end. For he is the goal.

How does our inner guru help us on our path. Does inner guru communicate through thought ? If thoughts are mind how can we tell the difference between pure thought and mind thought ?

Maybe inner guru does not even communicate through thought since true self is thoughtless.

How does inner guru help guide us ?

Thank you

Ivac_d

Jewell

• Love,always love and only love
    • View Profile
Re: Inner guru. What is inner guru ?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 02:29:44 AM »
Dear right2be,

Inner guru is our True self,our Real nature. He guide us from the begining,and His 'voice' is very subtle. It is a intuition,hunch,insight. Not a thought,but insight,and it is not very persistent,how to say,it is momentary. Like,voila! And,like when you want to do something,there is very subtle voice,feeling that something is good or not good. It is hard to hear it clear when You are under some bad emotions,like anger,fear for instance. We can hear it better when we are calm and peaceful. Sure,it is always there,coz that is what we are,in the first place.

It is very hard to decide if some thought is good or not,best would be to listen your heart,and by that i mean Your intuition,Your own feeling of rightness of things. Only,it is important to be very honest to Your self,so You can know what You really feel about something. And i believe thats the way how inner Guru guide us.

So best way is to meditate and do self inquiry so we can better hear our inner Guru.

I hope i could explane good what i wanted to say.

With love and prayers,

« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 02:32:48 AM by Jewell »

Subramanian.R

• View Profile
Re: Inner guru. What is inner guru ?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 07:02:53 AM »
Dear right2be,

The inner guru is the Self within, which guides you in your spiritual path, Atma, that directs your mind to go within.

Arunachala Siva.