Author Topic: Light Post  (Read 40232 times)

Ravi.N

• View Profile
Re: Light Post
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2013, 06:35:07 AM »
silentgreen,
Wonderful and simple insight.Thanks very much.
Namaskar.

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2013, 07:45:38 AM »
Dear Silentgreen

You are truly blessed. True thoughts - though I readily agreed with all of this and is in sync with my understanding - I could not have ever put in words like you presented above. "Unless God reveals His intimate nature within the cave of the Heart, he is not enlightened. And to know there is a cave of the heart itself requires great spiritual maturity. And without God's will no one can enter the cave of the heart.". Profound indeed...

Thanks.
Sanjay
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 07:50:37 AM by sanjaya_ganesh »
Salutations to Bhagawan

silentgreen

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2013, 10:10:32 AM »
Dear Tushinam,
Thanks for your comments. You are talking of Sacchidananda before creation took place. Then S neither need to eat, drink, write in forums or get enlightened. But when S expresses itself in creation through Shakti, then it is SS, then it needs to eat, drink and get enlightened. By Its own Will the Infinite has become finite and unenlightened, so that in the process of enlightenment It Itself gets worshipped through its million veins, and rejoice in Its own Nature.
Homage to the Universal Being...Om Shanti ... Om Shanti ... Om Shanti ...

silentgreen

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2013, 10:40:40 AM »
Dear Tushinam,

Thanks for your comments.

1. before creation: Sacchidananda

2. after creation before enlightenment: Sacchidananda covered with Maya Shakti inseparable, by will of Shakti

3. after creation after enlightenment: Sacchidananda covered with Maya Shakti separable but only by will of Shakti.

Shakti can turn an enlightened person into unenlightened if She wills so. As long as creation is there, She is supreme.

silentgreen

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2013, 11:06:17 AM »
Dear Tushinam,

The combination of Sacchidananda and Maya Shakti attains enlightenment now.

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2013, 11:15:46 AM »
Udai garu

There is one thing which we all are proving here - including me :). THAT CANNOT BE PROVED BY ENDLESS ARGUMENTS, ENDLESS DISCUSSIONS AND ENDLESS INTELLECTUAL JUGGLERY / LOGIC.

Thanks
Sanjay
Salutations to Bhagawan

silentgreen

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2013, 11:32:57 AM »
Dear Tushinam,

Before creation Sacchidanda was changeless. After creation He manifested into diversity which are changeful. There is no shame in calling Sacchidananda changeful because by His own will He has become changeful using His Maya Shakti. His changeless pure form is revealed only to the enlightened in samadhi, and that too by the will of Maya Shakti.

I think I have made my views clear enough. The rest of the discussion will only be a drag. That drag is also a play of Maya Shakti, but I have now other plays to play.

So let us conclude this discussion here now.

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2013, 11:34:56 AM »
Dear Tushinam,

Before creation Sacchidanda was changeless. After creation He manifested into diversity which are changeful. There is no shame in calling Sacchidananda changeful because by His own will He has become changeful using His Maya Shakti. His changeless pure form is revealed only to the enlightened in samadhi, and that too by the will of Maya Shakti.

I think I have made my views clear enough. The rest of the discussion will only be a drag. That drag is also a play of Maya Shakti, but I have now other plays to play.
So let us conclude this discussion here now.

:)
Salutations to Bhagawan

Hari

• View Profile
    • Fundamental questions about mind
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2013, 03:05:24 PM »
Dear Silent_Green,

Yes, we are Sat-Chid-Ananda already. But we are not enlightened already. Unless God reveals His intimate nature within the cave of the Heart, he is not enlightened

Can you explain this comment of yours ? If you are SAT-CIT-ANANDA, then does SAT-CIT-ANANDA ever get enlightened ? Has SAT-CIT-ANANDA got to get enlightened or should "God" [who incidentally is also sat-cit-ananda] have to reveal something to SAT-CIT-ANANDA ?

Regards
Udai

If you are Sat-Chit-Ananda why are you looking for Sat-Chit-Ananda?
Web Page dedicated to the Great Sages:
https://someoneelsebg.000webhostapp.com/Sages/HTML.html

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2013, 05:28:25 AM »
silentgreen/friends,

'Brahman weeps, ensnared in the meshes of maya.'

The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2013, 09:29:33 AM »
'Brahman weeps, ensnared in the meshes of maya.'

Ravi - Can you expand on this please? I am not sure I understand this statement on sat-chit-ananda (brahman) weeping.

Sanjay
Salutations to Bhagawan

silentgreen

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2013, 10:37:55 AM »
This is a very exalted statement made by Sri Ramakrishna. It cannot be understood by an attitude of ridicule. It cannot be understood by dictionary definitions of Brahman. Nothing of Sri Ramakrishna can be understood by dictionary definitions.

d: How should I choose a guru?

cguru: A guru is he, inspite of disagreeing to whose every word you cannot disagree with him. On the other hand, if you find someone, inspite of agreeing to whose every word, you cannot agree with him, do not be in a haste to accept him as guru.

sanjaya_ganesh

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2013, 10:59:03 AM »
Again my humble request to help me understand this statement. It is just a sincere request I put in to help me understand how Brahman (Sat-chit-ananda as we know it) can weep. I agree - I do not understand it. If any one can explain, it will be helpful to me.

Sanjay.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 11:03:24 AM by sanjaya_ganesh »
Salutations to Bhagawan

silentgreen

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2013, 11:29:36 AM »
This is the basis of compassion. Swamiji says about Buddha:
I am the servant of the servants of Buddha. Who was there ever like him? - the Lord - who never performed one action for himself - with a heart that embraced the whole world! So full of pity that he - prince and monk - would give his life to save a little goat! So loving that he sacrificed himself to the hunger of a tigress! - to the hospitality of a pariah and blessed him!

This is what happens when you see Brahman weeping ensnared in Maya.

Ravi.N

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2013, 11:35:50 AM »
silentgreen,

"This is a very exalted statement made by Sri Ramakrishna. It cannot be understood by an attitude of ridicule. It cannot be understood by dictionary definitions of Brahman. Nothing of Sri Ramakrishna can be understood by dictionary definitions"

Wonderful words!

Namaskar.